Chatter and natter šŸ˜šŸ˜

david starling

Tbh I don't really care for SR or LR unless I need to check something. I just go on with my life :smile:

With a Pisces Sun, what stands out for me in an SR chart is the Moon.
Maybe with a Gemini Sun it would be Venus. In 12/12, the Moon is Motivational-ruler of Pisces, as is Venus for Gemini.

moonkat235

@Kat how is your progressed chart/SR doing btw?

How's it doing? I'm not sure... lol

I have to change the reference place for my SR/LR charts, because I live on the opposite side of the world from where I'm born. However, I wonder if there's a lot of merit in looking at Return charts for the original birth place. I'll see how the year plays out and see what makes sense for me.

As to my progressed chart, I haven't really looked into it much. I don't know much about that sort of chart. haha

PR Moon is at 19 Aqua and PR AC is at 21 Aqua, which is what first struck me when I looked at the chart. But yeah, I always get nervous trying to interpret, because I don't feel competent honestly.

moonkat235

Oh also @8, to answer your question from discord yesterday, yes, I still do tarot readings, though not with the same frequency or passion that I did a year and a half or so ago.

moonkat235

Okay, I found his explanation!

One of the 1st steps in making 12/12 an accessible addition to standard, well-known Modernistic techniques, is explaining the Domicile-rulers. Because, they form the framework for everything that follows.
That aside, accepting the Domicile-rulers as they are for now, here's why the :moon: is the Motivational-ruler of :pisces: in the 12/12 pattern. For the short version, see the *** designation below.

ā€¢Basic premise: The Signs are in transition in Direct-order, one to the next.
ā€¢In this case, :pisces: is Mutable-Water transitioning to :aries:, Cardinal-Fire. Starting with the Modality, the transition occurs with a "Facilitating-sign" which has the Modality of :pisces:, and the Element of the Sign into which it will transform, in this case, Fire. That gives :sagittarius:, Mutable-Fire, as the "Facilitator".
ā€¢Next, in this case, the combination of the Element of the Sign in transition, Water, and the Modality of the Sign into which it will transform, Cardinal, gives :cancer:, Cardinal-Water, the role of "Catalytic-sign", regarding the changeover from :pisces: to :aries:.
ā€¢Now, bringing in the Domicle-rulers of the Facilitating-sign, :sagittarius:, and the Catalytic-sign, :cancer:, there's a major change in 12/12 regarding only 3 Modernistic Domicile-rulers, and that of :sagittarius: is one of them. In 12/12, it's Domicle-ruler is "Apollo's Triangle", comprising the visible portion of the Heavens. Its indicating-points are the Asc, M.C., and Desc, with the leading point, the Asc, as first and foremost. So, the Ascendant, associated with the Greco-Roman god Apollo, is the operative Domicle-ruler of the Facilitating-sign for :pisces:.
ā€¢This makes (Apollo's) Ascendant, as Domicile-ruler of the Facilitating-sign :sagittarius:, the "Regulating-ruler" of :pisces:. It pushes for the slow-to-transform, Mutable-Water-sign, to keep transtioning. In other cases, the Regulating-ruler slows down the rate of transition. The actual rate of transit of each Domicle-ruler correlates to whether a Regulating-ruler is about slowing down, or speeding up the process of transformation. :neptune:, Domicle-ruler of :pisces:, is MUCH slower to transit a Sign than it's Regulating-ruler, the Ascendant, so it's definitely a hurry-it-up relationship.
ā€¢Now, bring in the Domicle-ruler of the Catalytic-sign, which in this case is the :moon:. The :moon: is the Motivational-ruler of :pisces:, because it's Domiciled in the Catalytic-sign for :pisces:, which is :cancer:.
ā€¢The Motivational-ruler, as well as the Catalytic-sign, are "in-Service" to the Regulating-ruler, which is thereby able to either encourage or discourage transformation.
ā€¢For each transitional, transformative grouping of Signs and their Domicile-rulers, there's an interrelationship within the group. The Exalted-ruler of a Catalytic-sign = the Domicile-ruler of the Facilitating-sign it's paired with.
ā€¢For example, to find the Exalted-ruler of :pisces: in 12/12, we go to the transition of Fixed-Water, :scorpio:, to Mutable-Fire, :sagittarius:. Here, we have the :sun: as Regulating-ruler, since it's Domiciled in Fixed (like :scorpio:) Fire (like :sagittarius:);, and :neptune: as Motivational-ruler, since it's Domicle-ruler of Mutable (like :sagittarius:) Water (like :scorpio:). That makes :pisces: AND its own Domicle-ruler :neptune:, in-Service to the :sun:, and therefore the :sun: is Exalted in :pisces:. The Regulating-ruler of :scorpio:, the :sun:, is much faster in transiting a Sign than :pluto:, so its a hurry-it-up influence.
ā€¢To find the Benefactory-ruler of a Sign, it's just the reverse of determining the Exalted-ruler. In the first example given, the transformative group for :pisces: is Asc/:sagittarius: as Regulator/Facilitator, and :moon:/:cancer: as Motivator/Catalyst.
With Catalytic :cancer: in-Service to (Apollo's) Asc as this grouping's Regulator, the Asc is Exalted in :cancer:. And, with the Domicle-ruler of :cancer:, the :moon:, as the Motivator, in-Service to the Facilitator, :sagittarius:, the :moon: in :sagittarius: is a Benefactor.

Here are the results. The terminology needs some work, but it's close enough for now. :biggrin:

(#1) Aries:
Domicled rulerā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ Mars
Regulatorā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ Saturn
Motivatorā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ Sun
Benefactor(s)ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ Pluto + NN
Exalted in Ariesā€¢ā€¢ā€¢Jupiter

(#2) Taurus:
Domicled ruler(s)ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢(Gaia's) Age-indicator + SN
Regulatorā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ :uranus:
Motivatorā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ Jupiter
Benefactor(s)ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ (Apollo's) Ascendant + Chiron
Exalted in Taurusā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ Venus

(#3) Gemini:
Domicled rulerā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ Mercury
Regulatorā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ Neptune
Motivatorā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ Venus
Benefactorā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ Saturn
Exalted in Geminiā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ Pluto + NN

(#4) :cancer:
Domicled rulerā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ Moon
Regulatorā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ Mars
Motivator(s)ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ Pluto + NN
Benefactorā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ :uranus:
Exalted in :cancer:ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ (Apollo's) Ascendant + Chiron

(#5) Leo
Domicled rulerā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ Sun
Regulator(s)ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ (Gaia's) Age-indicator + SN
Motivator(s)ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ (Apollo's) Ascendant + Chiron
Benefactorā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ Neptune
Exalted in Leoā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ Saturn

(#6) Virgo
Domicled rulerā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ Jupiter
Regulatorā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ Mercury
Motivatorā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ Saturn
Benefactorā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ Mars
Exalted in Virgoā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ :uranus:

(#7) Libra
Domicled rulerā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ Venus
Regulatorā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ Moon
Motivatorā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ :uranus:
Benefactor(s)ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ (Gaia's) Age-indicator +SN
Exalted in Libraā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ Neptune

(#8) Scorpio
Domicled ruler(s)ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ Pluto + NN
Regulatorā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ Sun
Motivatorā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ Neptune
Benefactorā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ Mercury
Exalted in Scorpioā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ Mars

(#9) Sagittarius
Domicled ruler(s)ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ (Apollo's) Ascendant + Chiron
Regulatorā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ Jupiter
Motivatorā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ Mars
Benefactorā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ Moon
Exalted in Sagittariusā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ (Gaia's) Age-indicator + SN

(#10) Capricorn
Domicled rulerā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ Saturn
Regulatorā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ Venus
Motivator(s)ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ (Gaia's) Age-indicator + SN
Benefactorā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ Sun
Exalted in Capricornā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ Mercury

(#11) Aquarius
Domicled rulerā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ :uranus:
Regulatorā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ Pluto + NN
Motivatorā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ Mercury
Benefactorā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ Jupiter
Exalted in Aquariusā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ Moon

(#12) Pisces
Domicled rulerā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ Neptune
Regulator(s)ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ (Apollo's) Ascendant + Chiron
Motivatorā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ Moon
Benefactorā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ Venus
Exalted in Piscesā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ Sun

There's a consistent method used to delineate the above rulership combinations, which I'm calling the "12/12 Pattern".

david starling

It's david starling's system/pattern, developed through years of astrological observation and practice! :biggrin:

Still haven't explained the origin of the tropical Age method, which began with a careful study of the commonly known sidereal Ages. I have been mulling it over though, and I think describing the Age-indicator as "the leading-point of an Age Window" is more descriptive than "Age-interval" or "Age Trident".

Riddle: What do you call a device that enables you to see through walls?

moonkat235

Still haven't explained the origin of the tropical Age method, which began with a careful study of the commonly known sidereal Ages. I have been mulling it over though, and I think describing the Age-indicator as "the leading-point of an Age Window" is more descriptive than "Age-interval" or "Age Trident".

That's cool! I feel like language shapes reality, so finding the right words is always important and a work in progress! I'll be interested to read your explanation btw

Umm a window? lol I was thinking sledgehammer originally, because you can definitely see through a wall when it's no longer there haha (I'm really bad at riddles lol)

Hkk

Account Closed
I feel like it's kinda fun to look at SR and LR charts personally, but yeah, I usually do it in hindsight and just live my life.

I've seen people look at SR/LR charts to determine what areas of life are emphasized at the time. Like, for example, if the SR/LR has a lot of planets in Virgo, then I know the 8H will be emphasized during that time period, because my 8H cusp is in Virgo.

Also, @8, are you gonna get on discord? :sideways:

Hi Moonkat, welcome to the thread!

Yes it is fun to look at and work it out šŸ˜Š

Hkk

Account Closed

Is this a riddle or is there an actual device now with new modern tech lol

moonkat235

Itā€™s all good. How r u?

Decent, kinda sleepy now. lol

Gotta work in 2 and a half hours. Ughhh I don't wanna go. lol It's going to be hella stressful, because of an event tomorrow morning and thousands of people are coming into town. It'll be good money though. lol

david starling

That's cool! I feel like language shapes reality, so finding the right words is always important and a work in progress! I'll be interested to read your explanation btw

Umm a window? lol I was thinking sledgehammer originally, because you can definitely see through a wall when it's no longer there haha (I'm really bad at riddles lol)

Right. And, a door is a device that enables you to walk through walls. Of course, if the door is locked, you may need a battering ram. Although a key is more convenient. :lol:

Hkk

Account Closed
Decent, kinda sleepy now. lol

Gotta work in 2 and a half hours. Ughhh I don't wanna go. lol It's going to be hella stressful, because of an event tomorrow morning and thousands of people are coming into town. It'll be good money though. lol

Sounds amazing. Which country are you in? An event, are you a performer?

moonkat235

Sounds amazing. Which country are you in? An event, are you a performer?

I'm in the US. College town and I work in a restaurant as a server at an expensive restaurant, so when we get slammed it's stressful af. I once had a 12 hour double shift and we were so busy that I had exactly one 2-minute moment to use the restroom throughout the whole day. My boss kept trying to give me a break, but there was no time. The whole restaurant was full. We were understaffed and the whole thing was actually just a **** show. haha

I was dead at the end. lol My feet hurt for days afterwards. Thank god for Nikes. lol

Ugh serving is the most common high stress job out there...

Hkk

Account Closed
I'm in the US. College town and I work in a restaurant as a server at an expensive restaurant, so when we get slammed it's stressful af. I once had a 12 hour double shift and we were so busy that I had exactly one 2-minute moment to use the restroom throughout the whole day. My boss kept trying to give me a break, but there was no time. The whole restaurant was full. We were understaffed and the whole thing was actually just a **** show. haha

I was dead at the end. lol My feet hurt for days afterwards. Thank god for Nikes. lol

Ugh serving is the most common high stress job out there...

Sounds to me like your a fighter and a hard worker.

Yes! Serving can be stressful. Customer environment is stressful especially if no staff. This is the situation everywhere. Businesses making more money with less staff. Over here in the uk they use words like well being, health blah blah blah but itā€™s just words to make them look good. Itā€™s a front. No one cares and you have to look after number one.

Do u enjoy your job?