Event Chart: Job Offer, is it usefull?

tsquare

How much can be found by when a job offer is given?
IT is the moment of concideration so changes everything in that way.

I have the date, and even time shoud be acurate..off by maybe 2 minutes in either direction.
Is it usefull?

This is the chart.

It is of when I was offered a job recently.
Backround is that I had planed for some time to go to school to finish up my last year of a 2 year degree...there have been setbacks as far as schooling and this is seen in my natal with the third house stellum and saturn there in libra allong wth mars and pluto....jupiter is right at the end of the house in jupiter conj IC.

On the event chart I notice that jupiter is retrograde in 10H...it trines saturn and mars in 6thH....
also pluto conj IC exact, trines saturn and mars in 6H as well...
The angles are interesting...all on the 29th degree.....
the offer is for a job in a large corporation which is in the topp 100 on the Forbes list of good companies to work for...it is very near the top.in the top 25 percent about....
I would be working for this company in a department doing redesighn of interiors and worworking in aircraft, personal jets....
It is just an offer at this point..I have not turned in an app.
IT conflicts with school that starts in late august, and I ahve set up my apartment..havnt signed but need to by end of july...
Scool is set up....loans I can recieve, and grants are set up as well....
TI would be the first year of school that wasn't absolute suffering.
IT would be my last year of school.
If I finish I recieve basically a certificate...jobs start out arround 15 dollars an hour but I would be in a city about 700 miles from where I live now...and ther are no guarantees on jobs after schools but openings are availale at many places....

In the Company, Corporation, that has ofered the position, it was the crew chief of the Desighn department, or one of them, he has just recieved a promotion, that seen my work, nothing spectacular IMO, and offered an application......
Everything looks good...
I have doubts in my own ability...
After reviewing pictures of the designs and techniques used I realise I do not know how to do much of what they are doing...Yet I do not fully know my position.......I don't see how leaning a few things on the job is possible...it is top of the line work....and very very expensive work...they do an excellent job...and I would be doing custom work and designs..something different every time, and on tight deadlines...their company standards are high....one of the best, or the best in the proffession of aircraft serviceing.

The move would place me about 780 miles from where I live as well...
crazy....
New city, new people, only a brother of a friend of a relative that works with the company as well....
IT's a big jump, and short notice......makes me worry....
and the two, school and Carrer conflict or oppose..yet they are dependent both on the work I would be doing...
I did see this somewhat in the event chart...mercury the 3H ruler in sextile to my 6H planets in virgo...attention to detail, daily work...and also jupiter from 10H capricorn in trine to those planets.....yet the 10H ruller..barely...and the 3H ruller oppose....yet they work with eachother by aspect of the easy aspects to the 6H planet...it would be allot of hard work I believe......
I don't like the Nnode placement by house.

uranus from 12h To MH conj pluto exact, is a square by aspect...don't like that either....
sun opposes jupiter....

I'm pulling out my hair over all of this...ahvn't slept much, and feel stupid.
I worked very hard to set up this last year of school....and now this carrer option looks too good to be true....even after school I would be making a similar sallary...and I would want to go the route of doing custom design and interior work....

Overall the corporation looks excilent...but I wonder if I would have an "additude probelm" working for them.....I have seem palces before where if you have a pin in your ear you cant work there..and noone even sees you....it is just an attempt to break someone down to an acceptable corporate image...which means everyone looks the same and you don't exist, just a soldier taking orders fro cash...like a mercinary(laugh)..they don't even care about service...and in the jobs I am speaking of..the customers never even saw these people.
One girl that worked there had a tatoo on her shoulder...it was just a heart..this little red heart...about the size of a quarter..you could see it becuase she was wearing this little blouse and it was summer....they made her cover it with tape....a little red heart....there is no reason behind it....it is not offensive in any way..she was not a vulgar person, just a sweet girl with a tatoo of a heart...and noone sees it anyway....she sat at a cubilcle and just talked to people selling things..never met face to face with customers......it makes absolutely no sense at all.

Robot makers.

It's creepy...I ahve seen it happen to people....they walk in get all this money..ahve it then get depressed and spend it on unseless thing sbecuase they simply do not know who they are amymore...
NO WAY WILL I DO THAT.
But I wonder...it this place like that...everything looks good so far....on paper..just a mention of a need to express an apearance similar with the goals of the company...which was slightly frightening....
I will only take a dress code if the dress code is for safety or for the use of a theme.......like a costume....but I will not become the costume so they better pay for the **** uniforms....no way will I evolve like one of those little fishes you see sucking on sharks as they swim by on the discovery channel......I'm more like that fast fish they can't catch...whatever that is.

For safety i don't care..it is neccisary for the job......but if it gets out of hand..like it does many places it is not done out of reason...but out of wanting to break someone down into a nobody...a nonexistent being then shove one overtop of them that is "accceptable" which really can be a turn off to the actual customers...
Much of waht I have read about the company does not indicate that it is like that...but I ahve little time...will find out in a few days I guess and there are so many othe rthings to worry about as well....that are probably "more important"..but not being broke down menas allot to me...cause I bite back and I don't like wars.

IT's a big decission, I have a lttle over a week and still do not know all I need to that is non astrological OR astrologial.....so I'm beating myself up over something tha maybe if I ws the best astrologer inthe world.(ok maybe just a better one (laugh)) I could have predicted it...now everything is shor t notice and chaos.

anyway..is it usefull...the event chart above...dont play with them much and am lacking on time.

tsquare

Maybe this chart is just a marker of an event......that is all..maybe just eh event of hearing about smething and concidering and should be viewed as such.....maybe it can't tell much about the job...........

Neptune Rising

Hi

I'm not too sure how to read event charts, waiting for a nice book to arrive. I'll give this a go anyway and soon find out if I'm inaccurate ;) .

Critical degrees on all the angles might show a change about to happen, or it could show the crossroads that now come up. I remember critical degrees when I couldn't make up my mind whether to stay or go in my previous job.

If you don't look at Pluto and Uranus, the Moon is void, this could show nothing more will come from this offer.

Job and you are ruled by Jupiter (10th and Ascendant), but Jupiter is quite weak, retrograde and in fall but has a bit of strength being angular and on its own terms. I wouldn't be excited about a job represented by retro Jupiter in Capricorn but thats just my view.

Moon will square Uranus next, then square the Ascendant, then finally conjunct Pluto. To me this shows alot of conflict that could come up. The ascendant is your direction, and you, and Moon squaring it doesn't look ideal. Not too sure what to make of Moon conjunct Pluto, it could be either a change, or an ending of the job offer.

Tricky one to choose, follow your heart says Neptune. :) :p

NR