Will I finish this university?

Jona

Hi everybody!

Can someone answer me, will I be able to finish this university I have started or I should quit?

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_lora.40297.6184.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_lora.40297.6184.gif
    65.3 KB · Views: 44

rafaella

Hi everybody!

Can someone answer me, will I be able to finish this university I have started or I should quit?

Its difficult, Moon is in detriment of Saturn. And Venus is square Saturn and in detriment of Mercury, which is a general planet for studies. This all means you not liking the course or studies in general. But aspects are there, so think yes you will complete your studies. Moon will first apply to Jup, which has reception with Saturn. Is there some financial difficulty? Have you paid for the course?

Jona

No, not any financial problems.

Just didnt have concentration to focus on this field. And now not sure If I am able to make it to the end.

aquarius7000

Hi everybody!

Hi,

Venus (you) is exalted, so, yes, you do have the power to complete the course/uni, if you set your mind to it. The Moon will also apply in a trine to Saturn (the course), so that is support again.

Venus will first meet Mars before applying in a square to Saturn. To me this seems like friends/group activities interfering with your studies. If you can gather grit and stay put at home to study (Moon in the 4th), you have enough support per the chart to complete your course, as mentioned previously. It is up to you.

Please update us, so we can learn, too. Good luck!

rafaella

No, not any financial problems.

Just didnt have concentration to focus on this field. And now not sure If I am able to make it to the end.

what course is it? Accounting perhaps? I'm trying to figure what Satur is doing in 8th house.

Yes I can see you do not like this course, Moon in detriment of Saturn. But as I said the aspect is there, but Moon goes to Jupter first so there is something else that happens before, what Jupiter is, i'm not sure, but it might be something that help you perhaps, a mentor maybe? Now I notice the mutual reception between Venus and Jupiter... Is there something else you rather do? If you could give us more info that will help us figuring out all these aspects. :)

Last edited:

Jona

I am studying marketing. And it was difficult to focus on studying this period because I had other problems in life.
And I wanted actually to study accounting or statistics but chosed marketing, I dont even know why. And now I am in problem. :D

LovelyMissAries

Interesting chart... just to add my 2 cents: I'm currently in the same boat. I hate school because I've been going for 10 years! Just for a Bachelor's! I get the big picture of what they are trying to teach and am considerably bored, not challenged at all. I only have about a year left though if I successfully pass this semester. I have had to be on FAFSA for the last two years or so, and my parents can help but not until the last minutes kind of. Lately I have been hanging with friends though, and like Tikana mentioned... well, I have been seriously considering Nursing as a career afterwards and that program would only take me a year and a half to complete because my basics are already done! Sorry if this info is useless, I just get amazed at how accurate these charts can be sometimes.

Jona

Thanks to everybody :)

No, I cant change the major right now. Different system of studying we have. We choose department when we start uni then you have to study only that for the next 4 year. Its not like choosing the lessons or courses. I have left only 3 moths or one semester. I was so tired of studying so had to ask if the happy ending will happen. :)

rafaella

Thanks to everybody :)

No, I cant change the major right now. Different system of studying we have. We choose department when we start uni then you have to study only that for the next 4 year. Its not like choosing the lessons or courses. I have left only 3 moths or one semester. I was so tired of studying so had to ask if the happy ending will happen. :)

So you have only 3 months left? Well then finish it, just do it, remove all emotion and do it like a robot...that's what I do sometimes when I just can't be bothered with something. Just pick up the book, study, go to lectures, finish exams, don't think and don't connect to how you feel about studies....just get it done! When its done, then you can sit down and cry all you want or perhaps you will celebrate! :wink:

best of luck!