Will I be able to graduate within six-nine months?

Slytherin88

The eclipse that will be on the 18th of August and the full moon, will be conjunct my 9th house. I hope that you don't find it an idiotic question, if that's the case than I'm sorry, but I was wondering since the eclipse will occur in my 9th house,if I will be able to graduate with six to nine months. I have been in university for almost six years( life hasn't been exactly easy!) and I just really wanna know if I stand a chance.
P.S. I know that it's 'almost an eclipse' ,but since I am a Cancer Ascendant, it might effect me more than others, I think.
astro_2gw_05_eclipse.83080.37526.jpg

Sunrise

The eclipse that will be on the 18th of August and the full moon, will be conjunct my 9th house. I hope that you don't find it an idiotic question, if that's the case than I'm sorry, but I was wondering since the eclipse will occur in my 9th house,if I will be able to graduate with six to nine months. I have been in university for almost six years( life hasn't been exactly easy!) and I just really wanna know if I stand a chance.
P.S. I know that it's 'almost an eclipse' ,but since I am a Cancer Ascendant, it might effect me more than others, I think.
View attachment 62040
Dear please put a horary chart with your question!!
here the way that you will do it
Re: Will I be able to graduate within six-nine months?
Or is that your horary chart???
i can not understand... sorry for my bad english...

Slytherin88

@tikana Thank you for answering Tikana. And when you say delays, you mean more than nine months, am I correct? I've made some mistakes and I am not surprised if there are delays. I am tired of feeling so lost.

Slytherin88

Thank you. What I meant was what kind of delays I might experience? Unexpected, familiar, people trying to sabotage me, delays because of some details etc.

tikana

there is no aspect! plain and simple

if there was interference, we SHOULD have seen a planet standing in the middle of L1 and L9.. we don't see anything going on

katem

Banned
Listen to Tikana. You are the captain of your own ship. Just focus on your work, stop pretending that people are trying to sabotage you. The only person doing that is yourself. If there is NO LINK.....there is no chance of you doing it in that time.:whistling:

IleneK

Premium Member
Put another way, you/Mars are about to meet Saturn. Saturn is malefic, obstructive. It seems to be describing how you may feel right now.

Mars is not anywhere near to aspecting Moon/L9 or Sun/L10. Moon exactly opposite Sun is quite unfavorable for the question going forward.

Perhaps this may be a good time to look at taking a break and then coming back later, with clearer, fresher energy and perspective?

Last edited:

Slytherin88

@IleneK Thank you...I'll do my best regardless. Next month, I'll have a certification exam by Oracle. It seems that I'll become a Java programmer before I finish my bachelor degree :lol: . Hopefully, I'll find a nice job this year as a programmer.

Slytherin88

@katem : I don't actually think that people are trying to sabotage me. It was just a theory, an idea. And yes we are masters of our ships. But, you can't control the storms or the icebergs, right?

IleneK

Premium Member
@IleneK Thank you...I'll do my best regardless. Next month, I'll have a certification exam by Oracle. It seems that I'll become a Java programmer before I finish my bachelor degree :lol: . Hopefully, I'll find a nice job this year as a programmer.

You are quite welcome. And that sounds like a good possibility.
Wishing you the best,