Hallo! I'm a newbie too!

szore

My name is Steven and I'm always searching for new information about astrology readings and techniques. I hope to have fun here and learn!

Peace.:biggrin:

Can someone tell me how to post a graphic of my chart? Or may I just post my birth information?

Zarathu

Account Closed
My name is Steven and I'm always searching for new information about astrology readings and techniques. I hope to have fun here and learn!

Peace.:biggrin:

Can someone tell me how to post a graphic of my chart? Or may I just post my birth information?

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/faq.php?faq=vb3_reading_posting#faq_vb3_attachments

Welcome to the forum. Lots of people here don't have their own software to do chart and for those people you need to post a pciture for them. People like me tend to ifnor the posters who won't post birth data or at least offer to send it in Private message, since we use our own software whcih gives way more information than just the picture provides.

Marinka

Hi Steven

There is a thread with instructions in the "Read my Chart" section of this forum. I suggest that you read this and also look at some of the other posts in the Read My Chart" section before posting your chart. This helps you get an idea of the types of postings that generate helpful responses from others on the forum.