will i take a new job offer?

tanamarios

Hi

I received a phone call from a former higher-up , in which he wants me working in another area of the company.I'm no sure about that , because where i'm currently working , i feel comfortable. During this year , my 6th house ruler (Uranus) conjuncts the 11th house ruler (Moon) in my 6th house, both sextiling Capricorn Mercury (the ruler of 1st and 10th house) in the 4th house and with Taurus Jupiter(ruler of the 4th house)in the 8th house. I think it sense changes ,also my Trans. Jupiter is in my 6th house that means opportunities.But my question is that if i accept the offer could be better or i should stay in my current job?

Attachments

• astro_24gw_01_alexis_rios_ayende_2010213_73799_31850.jpg
    astro_24gw_01_alexis_rios_ayende_2010213_73799_31850.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 35
  • astro_31gw_01_alexis_rios_ayende_20091226_73644_29963.jpg
    astro_31gw_01_alexis_rios_ayende_20091226_73644_29963.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

candiceaqua

Your currently work is good for you.And the job and you are all mercury, which strengthen the relationship between you.

If we take the second sign of MC to be your next job, it could be seen in the H7,Moon will apply to mercury(current job and you) first, it Moon will apply square to Mars, which is not good for your shift of job.

And Mercury is going to Aqua Exaltation, things will going better, don't worry.

tanamarios

Your currently work is good for you.And the job and you are all mercury, which strengthen the relationship between you.

If we take the second sign of MC to be your next job, it could be seen in the H7,Moon will apply to mercury(current job and you) first, it Moon will apply square to Mars, which is not good for your shift of job.

And Mercury is going to Aqua Exaltation, things will going better, don't worry.

thank you so much. I noticed that you count my natal Moon only in my natal H7 as opposed to H6 due to the conjunction to my natal Descendant( i think Moon affects both houses).

Last edited: