Who is intriguing against me

zane

Hello someone in my circle is intriguing against me.. He or she tell other guys (when i date them) that i only play with guys and they dont should date with me and so on.. Also tell i have financial problem and stole money from an association im a member.

as is see it in horary i (sun) had made a square to moon (12th house of hidden things) 2 degrees before. Moon had made a opposition to mars. Sun (i) will next square mars. What means argument? Or i will find it out because mars is in jupiter term and jupiter will conjunct Saturn in December (ruler of 7th house, open enemy)

Moon is in mercurys term and mercury in moons term. and mercury a ruler of 11th house shows its a friend of mine?

Could anybody help me? Thank you very much.

Attachments

• who is intriguing against me.PNG
    who is intriguing against me.PNG
    275.8 KB · Views: 25
  • Intriguing 2.PNG
    Intriguing 2.PNG
    120.7 KB · Views: 17

Chrysalis

Its whoever Mars is. Mars rules your 4th and 9th houses (whole sign). You sun in your 11th friendship are square mars. Hidden enemies is cancer/moon who has just opposed mars.

11th from 11th is Aries/mars. Which would be a friend of a friend, with mars in Pisces id say a Female. L12 moon would be in its derived 3rd/neighborhood/gossip.

It should die off soon, you've got venus with you in the 11th house id say the persons just jealous.