First meeting chart predictions

Will he and I date this summer? Will we even be in the same place?

Not sure how to attach so here’s link to first meeting chart. He was my tennis instructor, so wondering if that’s all it will be or if dating is in the cards! Thanks!

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/calculate-birth-chart-horoscope-online/?natal_input=1&send_calculation=1&narozeni_den=28&narozeni_mesic=8&narozeni_rok=2019&narozeni_hodina=11&narozeni_minuta=01&narozeni_sekunda=00&narozeni_city=Nantucket%2C+USA%2C+Massachusetts&narozeni_mesto_hidden=Nantucket&narozeni_stat_hidden=US&narozeni_podstat_kratky_hidden=MA&narozeni_podstat_hidden=Massachusetts&narozeni_input_hidden=Greenwich%2C+USA%2C+Connecticut&narozeni_podstat2_kratky_hidden=Greenwich&narozeni_podstat3_kratky_hidden=Greenwich&narozeni_sirka_stupne=41&narozeni_sirka_minuty=17&narozeni_sirka_smer=0&narozeni_delka_stupne=70&narozeni_delka_minuty=6&narozeni_delka_smer=1&narozeni_timezone_form=auto&narozeni_timezone_dst_form=auto&house_system=placidus&hid_fortune=1&hid_chiron=1&hid_lilith=1&hid_uzel=1&hid_uzel_check=on&tolerance=1&hid_uzel_asp=on&hid_asc_asp=on&tolerance_paral=1.2&zmena_nastaveni=1&aktivni_tab=&dominanta_metoda=1&dominanta_rulership=1&redraw_button=Redraw#tabs_redraw

If it’s helpful in analysis, we also have a very strong synastry chart. Venus trine mars. Both moon sextile jupiter. Pluto trine Venus. Both Sun conjunct Venus. his moon conj my asc.

I met someone with the same birthday who’s become a good friend. He’s told me he thinks very highly of me. Funnily enough I’m not romantically interested in him. Which goes to show even with the same bday people serve different purposes in your life!