will UK leave EU

rafaella

This was my Brexit chart weeks ago. Spot on!!!

Your chart shows Saturn (UK) rx which shows going back and change of mind. MC ruler Mars (the PM or Government) is rx, PM change. Moon in Taurus well dignified (EU), EU is very strong. Saturn (UK) is opposes Sun and Venus, UK in crisis. Sun and Venus, I wonder what that is, Scotland and Ireland??? The aspect between UK and EU is an inconjunct, re-adjustment.

The leave vote would have been the oppositions to Saturn. Moon is very strong, like in Tik's chart, EU is strong. UK on its own isn't. Saturn rx shows the country changing its mind, look whats happening, the young brits are in uproar. But will UK really leave? This is interesting. I wonder what Jupiter is. Moon trines Jup next.

sagime

Your chart shows Saturn (UK) rx which shows going back and change of mind. MC ruler Mars (the PM or Government) is rx, PM change. Moon in Taurus well dignified (EU), EU is very strong. Saturn (UK) is opposes Sun and Venus, UK in crisis. Sun and Venus, I wonder what that is, Scotland and Ireland??? The aspect between UK and EU is an inconjunct, re-adjustment.

The leave vote would have been the oppositions to Saturn. Moon is very strong, like in Tik's chart, EU is strong. UK on its own isn't. Saturn rx shows the country changing its mind, look whats happening, the young brits are in uproar. But will UK really leave? This is interesting. I wonder what Jupiter is. Moon trines Jup next.

Hi Rafaella,

this is how I read the chart though I appreciate both yours and Tikana's comments as you've both helped me in the past and I look up to you.

I chose the 4th house to represent the UK and therefore OUT and on the opposite side the 10th House to represent the bigger entity, Europe (IN).

Mars (EU) Strong in its own house and sign yet retrograding into a cadent house. Nothing they can do about it anymore.

Venus (UK) in its own house but combust. Weak and invisible on its own.

Saturn is me and where I stand on this matter.

Moon trines Jupiter (supporters of IN) with no reception. Moon conjunct Mercury (supporters of OUT). Moon eventually moves into the ever changing Gemini.

Moon also trines Pluto before the conjunction showing a complete change of opinion (at the time this horary was drawn IN was in favour)

There is also a semi textiles to Uranus the moon does before moving into Gemini. Not sure what that means, but surely the results have caused a lot of chaos.

anjelik

Hi Rafaella,

this is how I read the chart though I appreciate both yours and Tikana's comments as you've both helped me in the past and I look up to you.

I chose the 4th house to represent the UK and therefore OUT and on the opposite side the 10th House to represent the bigger entity, Europe (IN).

Mars (EU) Strong in its own house and sign yet retrograding into a cadent house. Nothing they can do about it anymore.

Venus (UK) in its own house but combust. Weak and invisible on its own.

Saturn is me and where I stand on this matter.

Moon trines Jupiter (supporters of IN) with no reception. Moon conjunct Mercury (supporters of OUT). Moon eventually moves into the ever changing Gemini.

Moon also trines Pluto before the conjunction showing a complete change of opinion (at the time this horary was drawn IN was in favour)

There is also a semi textiles to Uranus the moon does before moving into Gemini. Not sure what that means, but surely the results have caused a lot of chaos.

Outside of horary I think they will reconsider. Boris Johnson is already back pedalling. Also, Germany and Brussels have suggested giving the UK time to reconsider the decision to leave.

sagime

Outside of horary I think they will reconsider. Boris Johnson is already back pedalling. Also, Germany and Brussels have suggested giving the UK time to reconsider the decision to leave.

I wonder whether that's visible in my chart with that semi sextile to Uranus and Moon moving in Gemini.

tikana

Uk is leaving EU. it wont be overnight but EU is pushing fast separation.

Tessie

Banned
Politics shmolitics .. keep going liberal peace and all that **** this sh*t will happen again.
EUunion is just someone's mere imagination. How many times have they TRIED to create EU?
People DON'T LEARN!
7 countries today are already screaming WE WANT OUT..this is less than 12 hours after UK
This is the same recipe as USSR.
Greece is little problem if you think about it.. you have bigger problem.. Houses that are not worth 50k of whatever old currency was is matched to swiss dollar! That is the problem plus you got old hag Merkel along with the other azzwipes kissing either Putin's azz or US'azz. I am very cranky atm!

Love you, mama! :love:

Because there is a large portion of the people who voted out that has no concept of financial politics. Most of the things I have seen on social media, including posts from morons that we know or just random people cite things like, “go back to your own country.” It is pretty commonly known that a large portion of the people that voted out, voted that way because they are tired of the Polish or other Eastern Europeans taking their blue collar jobs (err working class). One of our friends said that is already tension in her neighbourhood amongst children telling them to go back to their own country since the vote. And where do they learn that? Their parents of course! It’s pretty sad and it bares a striking comparison to Donald Trump and his Mexican comments.

You may feel that leaving the EU has financial pros, but I guess we will need to see that over time, since the data is showing otherwise and shows that the UK will take a large hit economically for doing so. If that can be reversed in 20 years time, we will see. But the truth is that the pound is now at its lowest since 1985, which is disgusting considering the fact that people in the UK earn 20-30% less than their global counterparts after doing an FX conversion. When I have moved people anywhere in the world to London (including places like Singapore) people have always taken a loss in income. I don’t see how standing alone will make this any better as it already costs 20% more to buy goods/services and that will surely go up. The fact that it costs 20 GBP to get a manicure in the UK and it costs $10 to get a manicure in the US is just an example of how immigration keeps costs down. I refuse to give some girl who didn’t have the drive an ambition to get further education money to do a sloppy job on painting my nails. But I will give the money to a hard working immigrant who actually wants to work for her service. Another example would be the cost of having any work done on your home. It cost us 3000 GBP to paint our entire house (excluding the two bathrooms because we figure those were small enough to do ourselves). It would cost about the same in dollars to do the same thing. The price is driven up by the fact that we are on an island and the cost of living is so high that people will charge more for their services. I think it’s a true economic disadvantage living here and I don’t see it getting any better. There is a reason that all of the Brits love coming to NY to shop - it’s so much cheaper after the conversion! Another example is a Nine West shoe that I wear for work is $60 USD but is 60 GBP - that is just absurd. But, because it’s an import, the price is driven up. Leaving the EU is just going to drive up the price of basically any food we import in supermarkets. Petrol will certainly go up - which is another joke considering it costs us 60GBP to fill up my husband’s car and my mother has the same car in the US and it costs her $60 USD. Sorry, but I don’t think the pound is strong. If the pound was indeed strong, then wages would reflect as such. And what I mean by that is that someone earning $100K USD would be earning 100K GBP - making the playing field level… and then the strength of the pound would be reflective. But the stark reality is that someone earning 100K in the US is probably earning 50K in the UK. Big difference and quality of life isn’t any better, if not worse. Just my observation from living in both places. I am ironically poorer living as a married woman in England than I was as a single woman living in Gramercy Park in NYC.

Sorry, but I lean to agree with tikana based on living in the UK after living the US my entire life. Businesses close at 6pm during the week - it’s an asbolute joke that our main shopping mall is closed before people even leave work. So that means the only people that can shop are not working. That makes a lot of sense…right. Additionally, I have observed that there is an overall sense of entitlement amongst small business owners and they lack the hustle that Americans have to drive business. We had an appointment for a gardener to come and he showed up 45 mins late and never called. His price was also outrageous. But that is what this country is moving towards. Being an island and all and pushing out the EU competition. So these people who don’t really want to work hard can earn a decent living and not have to compete with their foreign counterparts who know how privileged they are to live in a country like the UK and will work hard to stay. But hey, let’s push them out so the average guy can just coast and do a mediocre job.

Loooooooool! You say it's "commonly known" that the OUT vote is made by nationalist (not racist) people. I'd love to learn the source of this survey as I imagine it's speculative. I'd say the IN vote is revealing of the percentage of people who have been hypnotized by the campaigns to hide the truth and highlights the importance for those people to conduct independent source research, rather than basing their decisions on the steering by the propaganda because, guess what, it is biased. However, even if those OUT votes came from the benefits culture of the UK, who have no financial/political savvy, they made the right choice at the end of the day. I applaud them for taking the time to turn off Jeremy Kyle and step outside to do something productive for our financial and political system that gives their children hope for a future they would have had no chance of having if the UK remained in the EU.

It is unfortunate that some children in UK schools are being bullied on the basis of their birth country being outside of the UK but it is entirely illogical to pin this problem on the EU referendum since this problem has been around for decades and decades. It is also worthy to note this bullying problem is not present in the other countries which have opted OUT. For example, Norway, which has the lowest rate of school bullying in Europe and, what is more, this figure has not been affected by the decision to stay OUT. I moved to the UK from another country in the early 90's, when I was a child. I had no friends at school and I used to get beaten and fly-kicked on my way home from school for being foreign. Since the UK is stable in showing it has the highest rates of bullying in schools than anywhere else, throughout history, I'd say bullying is more of a social problem than it is a problem related, in any way, to EU exit.

Still, you are ignoring the real issue, the more pertinent issue, which is that economical refugees (i.e., people whose safety is not in danger) come through the EU door with an agenda to exploit the UK system for what it has to offer. This is criminal. You see foreign women trying to make a buck. I see foreign women getting pregnant like it's going out of fashion so that their sprogs can have UK passports and bypass all the red-tape. The UK working class are footing the NHS bill for all these births and their subsequent health, educational and social needs through the taxes we pay, which are already incredibly high, as you note. The UK system is choking to sustain itself and yet, by EU laws, it's been having to splash out on child benefit for EU children, as well. Please note whereas social benefit is calculated for bare essentials, conversion rates mean one child benefit receipt is enough to buy half a house in Romania. The EU is forcing the UK to bleed money and you are supporting the process of the very result you are complaining against.

As to the finance, with all due respect, you are misinformed. Beware the balony you read in The Sun. The FTSE 100 is trading at the same level as January 2016 (see attachment). The market is simply adjusting. Yes, the adjustment will take a little time but not that much time, at all. A year, tops. And how much better is that than having to pay £350M per week to belong to the EU (around half of that is rebated). Per week. Per week. You simply need to do the calculation to understand that, in the long term, the UK is far better OUT. If you can't do the calculation, look at countries like Greece, Croatia, Italy who were relatively okay until they joined the EU and now they are on the poverty line or heading towards it. They've done the calculations. They want OUT. If the IN vote people do not believe numbers, or don't care about numbers, that is another issue. The most common argument seems to be focused on UK having foreign food and wine supply cut off. People who prioritize this nonsense can move to the EU.

The benefits of staying OUT include sustaining UK companies which make us healthier by locally grown, seasonal produce which are put of out business by silly EU laws which are concerned by ensuring all potatoes in a bag are the same size. Tons of potent healing herbs are forbidden from entering the UK by silly EU laws in favour of financing the pharmaceutical industry. Yuck. Yuck. Yuck. We'll go back to the old school, thank you very much, it worked just fine before and it can work just fine again.

Everyone crying on my facebook about the exit lists personal reasons for their upset. For example,

"This is how I feel and like Rebecca Buck, don't care who I offend. I've been sadder than I can ever remember over this referendum which should never have taken place. I'm embarrassed to call myself British. I'm very supportive of all my European friends and extended European family and I care about the future of young people all over Europe."​

What the IN crowd fail to understand is that the EU bosses do not have personal reasons in mind when they designed the EU which was always a capitalist business decision. Politicians are not in the business of making anyone's dreams come true, but their own. They want money for a product we do not need. That is all. Why 48% of the UK want some Polish/German/French person we have never elected making key decisions to exploit our whole lives in favour of the making the wealthy richer and the poor poorer, and destroying long-term the economy we have, is completely beyond me. Having seen their arguments, I can only put it down to ignorance. The IN arguments are based on sheer deception and wishful thinking. The right, financially sound, decision has been made for the UK. I must say, I'm rather chuffed! :D <3 :love:

Have a great day!

Attachments

• FTSE 100.jpg
    FTSE 100.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

Kitchy

Banned
from Tessie ~ "This is criminal. You see foreign women trying to make a buck. I see foreign women getting pregnant like it's going out of fashion so that their sprogs can have UK passports and bypass all the red-tape. The UK working class are footing the NHS bill for all these births and their subsequent health, educational and social needs through the taxes we pay, which are already incredibly high, as you note. The UK system is choking to sustain itself and yet, by EU laws, it's been having to splash out on child benefit for EU children, as well. Please note whereas social benefit is calculated for bare essentials, conversion rates mean one child benefit receipt is enough to buy half a house in Romania. The EU is forcing the UK to bleed money and you are supporting the process of the very result you are complaining against."

This is exactly what has been going on the U.S. for past 25 years with illegal immigrants coming to country and sucking up resources. The costs are in the billions.

sven555

The Euro is likely to start faltering badly when Uranus enters Taurus (As Taurus rules finances). I think this happens in 2019/2020, which in that time could see numerous countries attempt to leave the EU, like Britain has done.

It's a slow burner, but the EU is slowly collapsing into a heap.

tikana

The Euro is likely to start faltering badly when Uranus enters Taurus (As Taurus rules finances). I think this happens in 2019/2020, which in that time could see numerous countries attempt to leave the EU, like Britain has done.

It's a slow burner, but the EU is slowly collapsing into a heap.

i have been saying that after 1st year of EU

anjelik

Love you, mama! :love:

Loooooooool! You say it's "commonly known" that the OUT vote is made by nationalist (not racist) people. I'd love to learn the source of this survey as I imagine it's speculative. I'd say the IN vote is revealing of the percentage of people who have been hypnotized by the campaigns to hide the truth and highlights the importance for those people to conduct independent source research, rather than basing their decisions on the steering by the propaganda because, guess what, it is biased. However, even if those OUT votes came from the benefits culture of the UK, who have no financial/political savvy, they made the right choice at the end of the day. I applaud them for taking the time to turn off Jeremy Kyle and step outside to do something productive for our financial and political system that gives their children hope for a future they would have had no chance of having if the UK remained in the EU.

It is unfortunate that some children in UK schools are being bullied on the basis of their birth country being outside of the UK but it is entirely illogical to pin this problem on the EU referendum since this problem has been around for decades and decades. It is also worthy to note this bullying problem is not present in the other countries which have opted OUT. For example, Norway, which has the lowest rate of school bullying in Europe and, what is more, this figure has not been affected by the decision to stay OUT. I moved to the UK from another country in the early 90's, when I was a child. I had no friends at school and I used to get beaten and fly-kicked on my way home from school for being foreign. Since the UK is stable in showing it has the highest rates of bullying in schools than anywhere else, throughout history, I'd say bullying is more of a social problem than it is a problem related, in any way, to EU exit.

Still, you are ignoring the real issue, the more pertinent issue, which is that economical refugees (i.e., people whose safety is not in danger) come through the EU door with an agenda to exploit the UK system for what it has to offer. This is criminal. You see foreign women trying to make a buck. I see foreign women getting pregnant like it's going out of fashion so that their sprogs can have UK passports and bypass all the red-tape. The UK working class are footing the NHS bill for all these births and their subsequent health, educational and social needs through the taxes we pay, which are already incredibly high, as you note. The UK system is choking to sustain itself and yet, by EU laws, it's been having to splash out on child benefit for EU children, as well. Please note whereas social benefit is calculated for bare essentials, conversion rates mean one child benefit receipt is enough to buy half a house in Romania. The EU is forcing the UK to bleed money and you are supporting the process of the very result you are complaining against.

As to the finance, with all due respect, you are misinformed. Beware the balony you read in The Sun. The FTSE 100 is trading at the same level as January 2016 (see attachment). The market is simply adjusting. Yes, the adjustment will take a little time but not that much time, at all. A year, tops. And how much better is that than having to pay £350M per week to belong to the EU (around half of that is rebated). Per week. Per week. You simply need to do the calculation to understand that, in the long term, the UK is far better OUT. If you can't do the calculation, look at countries like Greece, Croatia, Italy who were relatively okay until they joined the EU and now they are on the poverty line or heading towards it. They've done the calculations. They want OUT. If the IN vote people do not believe numbers, or don't care about numbers, that is another issue. The most common argument seems to be focused on UK having foreign food and wine supply cut off. People who prioritize this nonsense can move to the EU.

The benefits of staying OUT include sustaining UK companies which make us healthier by locally grown, seasonal produce which are put of out business by silly EU laws which are concerned by ensuring all potatoes in a bag are the same size. Tons of potent healing herbs are forbidden from entering the UK by silly EU laws in favour of financing the pharmaceutical industry. Yuck. Yuck. Yuck. We'll go back to the old school, thank you very much, it worked just fine before and it can work just fine again.

Everyone crying on my facebook about the exit lists personal reasons for their upset. For example,

"This is how I feel and like Rebecca Buck, don't care who I offend. I've been sadder than I can ever remember over this referendum which should never have taken place. I'm embarrassed to call myself British. I'm very supportive of all my European friends and extended European family and I care about the future of young people all over Europe."​

What the IN crowd fail to understand is that the EU bosses do not have personal reasons in mind when they designed the EU which was always a capitalist business decision. Politicians are not in the business of making anyone's dreams come true, but their own. They want money for a product we do not need. That is all. Why 48% of the UK want some Polish/German/French person we have never elected making key decisions to exploit our whole lives in favour of the making the wealthy richer and the poor poorer, and destroying long-term the economy we have, is completely beyond me. Having seen their arguments, I can only put it down to ignorance. The IN arguments are based on sheer deception and wishful thinking. The right, financially sound, decision has been made for the UK. I must say, I'm rather chuffed! :D <3 :love:

Have a great day!

Here is an article from my 5 second google search (it was the 3rd article): http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...e-results-compare-to-the-uks-educated-old-an/

The higher the level of education, the higher the EU support. Class and education were a contributing factor. Also, the fact that there is a huge racist backlash going on in the UK right now speaks volumes (ex: http://edition.cnn.com/2016/06/27/europe/racist-attacks-post-brexit/). Do a little google search on that as well. Also, I don't read The Sun, so please don't try and make digs at me.

I don't really have an interest in debating with you regarding this because you won't convince me otherwise, as I won't convince you otherwise. I suggest we agree to disagree on this one!

EDIT: I do want to add that I just saw what Kitchy said and I agree. It's the same exact thing that is happening in the US and Donald Trump has been quite noisy about it. But he is called a racist, bigot and zealot by most Brits I know. Based on your vote, I hope you don't share that perspective.

Last edited:

Tessie

Banned
Here is an article from my 5 second google search (it was the 3rd article): http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...e-results-compare-to-the-uks-educated-old-an/

The higher the level of education, the higher the EU support. Class and education were a contributing factor. Also, the fact that there is a huge racist backlash going on in the UK right now speaks volumes (ex: http://edition.cnn.com/2016/06/27/europe/racist-attacks-post-brexit/). Do a little google search on that as well. Also, I don't read The Sun, so please don't try and make digs at me.

I don't really have an interest in debating with you regarding this because you won't convince me otherwise, as I won't convince you otherwise. I suggest we agree to disagree on this one!

EDIT: I do want to add that I just saw what Kitchy said and I agree. It's the same exact thing that is happening in the US and Donald Trump has been quite noisy about it. But he is called a racist, bigot and zealot by most Brits I know. Based on your vote, I hope you don't share that perspective.

I'm sorry, anjelik, I was not at all trying to pop digs at you by making reference to The Sun newspaper. I was using The Sun newspaper representative of non-specialist media of information which publish propaganda. It does not matter which it is, if it's The Sun or The Metro or The Telegraph. It all says the same thing. Advising you to not believe the propaganda is not a dig. I'm sorry it sounded that way. At the end of the day, the best decision has been made and that is a reason to rejoice.

As to Trump, I adore him! :love: #teamtrump

I don't know much about all the US problems but Trump had my heart when he said something about banning all Muslims from entering the US. Bravo! I'd vote him into the UK in a second.

Stellium6th

I'm sorry, anjelik, I was not at all trying to pop digs at you by making reference to The Sun newspaper. I was using The Sun newspaper representative of non-specialist media of information which publish propaganda. It does not matter which it is, if it's The Sun or The Metro or The Telegraph. It all says the same thing. Advising you to not believe the propaganda is not a dig. I'm sorry it sounded that way.

As to Trump, I adore him! :love: #teamtrump

I don't know much about all the US problems but Trump had my heart when he said something about banning all Muslims from entering the US. Bravo! I'd vote him into the UK in a second.

How old are you? Did you vote leave to brexit?

Stellium6th

Here's a video for the pro Trump non Trump supporters to be viewed in neutrality

Where do you stand on consistancy and forthright?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCabT_O0YSM

Ask yourselves - does someone like this turn you off and make you fearful or give your courage and hope? Why?

For everything - Turn Turn Turn - There is a season and time .....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4ga_M5Zdn4

I think Trump is talented and I already like Trump

Different feelings about supporters of Trump. Still I had just asked because of curiosity. I like to make personal polls.

Tessie

Banned

The four million UK people wasting their time signing the petition for a new referendum obv. don't understand the meaning of a referendum, which is a fair and square vote. No, a referendum is not to keep and keep trying again until certain people get the answer they want to hear. That's not a referendum. That's manipulation in politics. It's one thing to report the stats. of who voted IN and who voted OUT and quite another to imply those from uneducated, low class backgrounds' OUT vote, which is the majority vote, should be voided in favour of a new vote. That is "racist" or, correctly put, illegal discrimination of human rights. Yet the very people pushing for the agenda of another referendum don't have the brain cells to realise their utter hypocrisy. What does that say? Maybe education and money are not always a measure of common sense.

tikana

to me it is like

you had a referendum

you didn't go and vote. people who wanted out - VOTED!

that is why a right to vote is important - want your voice heard? VOTE!

Your problem!

katydid

The four million UK people wasting their time signing the petition for a new referendum obv. don't understand the meaning of a referendum, which is a fair and square vote. No, a referendum is not to keep and keep trying again until certain people get the answer they want to hear. That's not a referendum. That's manipulation in politics. It's one thing to report the stats. of who voted IN and who voted OUT and quite another to imply those from uneducated, low class backgrounds' OUT vote, which is the majority vote, should be voided in favour of a new vote. That is "racist" or, correctly put, illegal discrimination of human rights. Yet the very people pushing for the agenda of another referendum don't have the brain cells to realise their utter hypocrisy. What does that say? Maybe education and money are not always a measure of common sense.[/QUOTE]

WELL SAID. I am getting kind of sick of seeing that statistic trotted out, about how the 'well educated' are voting one way, AS IF THAT MEANS THEY ARE CORRECT.

I think that it means they have been INDOCTRINATED in the ultra-liberal Ivory Towers. It does not necessarily mean they are correct. It means they need 'safe spaces' and political correctness and global initiatives, but it does not necessarily mean they are always correct. :bandit:

Stellium6th

Villagers who can't keep their **** together and have dreams about imperialism about my country is better than yours. Yes, that. **** the higher education; viva le imperialism.

From time to time I see clearer and clearer the uk is just another state of the US.

Shame we are in 2016 and Cuba got their independence from Spanish colonies long time ago.

Tessie

Banned
Haha, I am not worried about myself. I can always leave and go to the US. I am worried about my nieces and their future. This vote basically just limited future generations from what the previous generations had. It's actually really sad. My husband turned to me first thing in the morning and said, "f*cking racist knobs. We will be living in the US before this takes full effect thankfully." My dreams of retiring in Spain are now shattered. We need to apply for Irish passports now.

I put a chart together asking whether the UK will collapse and it shows a trine to Neptune from H1 (Venus) and opposition from Pluto. AC is late so I guess sh*t is about to go down. Scotland will leave for sure. And possibly Northern Ireland.

Might you be willing to share this chart, please? x x x

Tessie

Banned
Yes and no. I just find it really sad that our world is still so focused on race. The racism in the US has always annoyed me and this isn't making it any better. But, I am a white female who grew up middle class so what do I know about oppression?

I'm not attacking you, Anjelik. I'd just like to make a point about race and arguments against race being a thing. Please also note, I am not speaking about the EU here, because the EU has nothing at all to do with race.

Racial differences are a biological, psychological, social fact. They are a part of life which have very important implications to health and economy. Arguments that race should be not a focus for health and economy are arguments for head in sand behaviour.

Last edited: