What Transits Show Technical & Health Loss?

Nadineday

Almost 48 hours ago, my computers hard drive completely crashed, and then my feet started to burn, itch, and swell. They turned bright red and the pain spread into my calves and hands. I went to the hospital, and was there for 5 hours. My "friend", we were dating, came with me, and we got along horribly. I was diagnosed with Peripheral Neuropathy, which is a hereditary chronic nerve disease. Then I went to fill the script and lost my phone. What a weird hard day. I was over emotional and over sensitive. I kept taking everything personal like a stab in the heart. I understand my :saturn: is :opposition::moon: and it is a depressive transit which is very apparent to me right now. I looked at the transits but nothing jumped out, but I'm not that practiced with predictive Astrology. I mostly do Relational/Psychology. I was hoping someone with more insight and experience could take a look. I have a dreadful foreboding in my heart and mind. I have seen the cycles throughout my life, and so, I hope this mishap is the worst of it, because then it will be OK.

Attachments

• astro_245gr_14_anonymous_201438.83665.13797.gif
    astro_245gr_14_anonymous_201438.83665.13797.gif
    58.6 KB · Views: 31

dr. farr

Possibly, Neptune transiting your natal Part of Fortune (which includes physical health and well being in its significations) in Pisces (feet, peripheries in general) might have been involved.

martinbd

Hi,

Yes, this Saturn opposition Moon can hit your health, but there is also Mars conjuciton Uranus and Mercury (and it is there for longer time). Mars is hot, burning, it can causes inflammation and accident. Uranus is ruler of 6. house, house of health. Cups of 6. house is in Aquarius it rules calf, and nervous system. Mercury also rule nervous system.

But in secondary progression you have got Sun square Jupiter. Jupiter is in 6. house again and Sun is light, elucidation of health matters.

I thing with Mercury, Uranus and Mars conjuction in your radix, you should be careful about your nerves, learn, how to be balanced, calm, steady, have time during day to relax.

Nadineday

Thanks I wasn't even looking at the house rulers with this, that's wield I would for someone else. I will meditate a little more closely at :uranus:Thanks for looking into it. I think the whole computer thing was a good thing I was neglecting things, because of it. Get my head out the clouds :biggrin:

Frisiangal

Hi,
I agree with martinbd.
A close Mercury-Uranus conjunction is 'all about the nervous system' and involves rulers Ascendant and 6th house. The 'chronic' nature involves Saturn. Trad. and modern rulers of the 6th house!
Moon involves feelings. Not quite as steady as Taurus would like?

What I don't get is, if you are into psychological astrology, why the 'cause breeds effect' nature of Saturn, the influence of the natal Mercury-Uranus-Saturn square, as well as the role of natal Moon quincunx Mercury, escapes you:biggrin:. And what about the opposition to a Chiron in Aries?

Modern health astrology places an importance on the psychosomatic nature of a physical complaint. Is 'nerve control' a difficult aspect of life to maintain for you ?

I work with the astrological points called Black Moon Lilith (inner creative images) that can provide extra insights into character. There is often a link with health issues.
Could it be coincidence that:
MEAN BML (images of 'inner child') is on 19*AQ and squares natal Moon,
TRUE BML (H13 in astro,. com charts) seems to reveal itself in the inner images produced in later maturity; a sort of inner wisdom gained from experience. It is on approx.6*AQ and sqaures natal Sun-Venus.
Both in the 5th house.
I kept taking everything personal like a stab in the heart

I wonder how this relates to their positions and the effects their 'inner images' bring regarding how you feel and think about yourself?

Nadineday

Thank you, yes I'm a ametuer at best with Astrology and I have always had a hard time with my own chart. Maybe Neptune has something to do with that. I appreciate your insights I would like to know more about lilith, what does Mean true and BML, mean is it a midpoint? I did notice Mars and it worries me , for my brother he is my twin. Thanks again.