who is who please

DiDi

hya

my son,s car got what sems delibertly scratched along the whole bonnet some time last night or today

He was at his g/friends house who he just made up with and 2 of her g/friends dislike him alot after a argument where police were involved last weekend... actually his g/friend hit him but the g/friends are all wanting him gone so they have more time with her.
He goes to work in the city by bus and leaves his car in the parking bay, never had one problem there in a year.

he didnt ask me the question but we were trying to think about who?

I asked at 6.30pm 18/3/11 adelaide australia I have made a chart but dont know who the signifers are.

as he didnt ask me who did it, (we just spoke about what could have happened) would he be the 5th ruler and what would be car? or should i be looking at open enemys or 12th house.

thanks for help here

by the way, we would just like to know if he does know them so he can stay away from them and distance from them or it.

dr. farr

In the alternative horary tradition which I follow, I would look at:
-the 2nd trigonal (triplicity) night lord of the 7th house (= open enemies)
and
-either the lord of the 12th OR the 2nd trigonal night lord of the 12th house (= secret enemies)
Strongest and most connected/involved, etc planet with your son (1st trigonal night lord of the 5th house) would likely help identify t or at least clasisify (as known to your son, or unknown) the party involved.

tikana

hya

my son,s car got what sems delibertly scratched along the whole bonnet some time last night or today

He was at his g/friends house who he just made up with and 2 of her g/friends dislike him alot after a argument where police were involved last weekend... actually his g/friend hit him but the g/friends are all wanting him gone so they have more time with her.
He goes to work in the city by bus and leaves his car in the parking bay, never had one problem there in a year.

he didnt ask me the question but we were trying to think about who?

I asked at 6.30pm 18/3/11 adelaide australia I have made a chart but dont know who the signifers are.

as he didnt ask me who did it, (we just spoke about what could have happened) would he be the 5th ruler and what would be car? or should i be looking at open enemys or 12th house.

thanks for help here

by the way, we would just like to know if he does know them so he can stay away from them and distance from them or it.

okay

your son is 5th house
his car would be 2nd - property
his gf would be 11th house

go from there

T

DiDi

thanks guys i think ill post the chart in the appropriate section
I think saturn is involved
not even sure of the appropriate section lol

whohitsonscar.gif

Last edited:

DiDi

with tikana,s method
son and his posesion is saturn placed on his mc (could point to the car park as he had gone to work)

his g/friends friends are venus in his house of posessions but just passed a trine showing no malissious intent (even thou there has been verbal)

dr farrs help shows um whats a night lord dr farr?

so his ruler is on his 10th house... sign he was at work when it happend
and saturns ruler is venus in his second house of possessions.
open enemys is moon perhaps female being in there 3rd of short trips
and on the asc gives it merrit i think.

would we say his car was scratched at the car park not at his g/friends parents house as he stayed there that night... and he was at work and it could have been female?

his 12th is jupiter in his 3rd of communications and short trips

DiDi

on thanks tik but no im very sure its not her

i was useing his 7th as open enemys not for his parner in this case

they have worked things out, she is pg and up to a few days ago thought she was miscarring it... she and i have been working towards getting my son back talking to her and working things out.. which they did the other night and of course face book knows and that night to today its happened

mars is the only plannet to pass a inconjunct to saturn its his 11th house ruler
could be that or
7th of open enemys ruler moon is placed in his 9th meaning just out there
so a random act of destruction maybe

Last edited:

tikana

nah uh

your son is 5th .. his gf is 11th .. nothing to do with the gf's house
you are askking who damanged the car

now where the car was damaged

DiDi

mm I was taking the turned 11th of her asc which is ruler venus.
to see what her friends were up to.

now where the car was damaged
:annoyed:

son and the ruler of his 2nd is also placed on his mc

oh I just thought of something here...

as there were only 2 places where it could have happened
station and his g/friends house.
im looking at her home which is her 4th from her being where he (saturn is) (they just got back together so saturn rx there is fitting.

the only sign to pass him is venus which is her turned 11thhouse of friends
only its not in a malisious aspect.

Im almost confident it was at her house it happened now, which means her malisious friends were involved.
we do highly suspect anyway.

dr. farr

Night lord = night triplicity ruler

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

-your son = 5th house = Capricorn = Saturn significator

-culprit among known persons (to your son as antagonistic to him) = 7th from the 5th = Cancer; 2nd trigonal night lord (indicates "open" or known enemies) = Venus significator
: Venus seperates from Saturn, seperating trine aspect = - testimony re to culprit being known to your son
:Venus flows away from Saturn and Saturn retrogrades away from Venus = more - testimony

-culprit not known to your son OR culprit secret enemy of your son = 12th from 5th = Sagittarius = Jupiter significator
-Jupiter in applying opposition aspect to Saturn = + testimony for this being the culprit
-Saturn is retrograding toward Jupiter and Jupiter is about to make a perfect opposition to Saturn (in 4 degrees) and then actually be flowing toward the rxSaturn: I consider this additional + testimony for this being the culprit

...so I would say:
-the culprit is either a stranger to your son OR someone who SECRETLY considers your son an enemy and whom your son does not suspect of harboring il/antagonisml will toward him...

Last edited:

tikana

AHHH ok ... yeah pretty much it is not the gf but her friends

this is crazy and **** mean!

mm I was taking the turned 11th of her asc which is ruler venus.
to see what her friends were up to.

:annoyed:

son and the ruler of his 2nd is also placed on his mc

oh I just thought of something here...

as there were only 2 places where it could have happened
station and his g/friends house.
im looking at her home which is her 4th from her being where he (saturn is) (they just got back together so saturn rx there is fitting.

the only sign to pass him is venus which is her turned 11thhouse of friends
only its not in a malisious aspect.

Im almost confident it was at her house it happened now, which means her malisious friends were involved.
we do highly suspect anyway.