Is he serious with me ?

neptunian

Hi everybody, good day! :)

We are talking, flirting; we are somewhere between friendship and lover.
We are from different countries. I know he values me but i dont know how serious he is with me. What do you think ? I appreciate all answers so much, i will be happy if you share your opinion.

Mutual reception is good i think, but if he is serious why doesnt he say:unsure: so i cant understand whether he takes me serious or not.

Attachments

• isheserious.jpg
    isheserious.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:

waybread

I just want to clarify-- is this an actually relationship where you meet and know each other personally, or is the relationship entirely on-line?

neptunian

I just want to clarify-- is this an actually relationship where you meet and know each other personally, or is the relationship entirely on-line?

Online dear waybread. but we saw each other on video call. I believe his sincerity ( in the past i wasted my time waiting a selfish liar person ) this person is genuine he doesnt say big words and he makes me feel he values me.but i cant understand if he wants to have serious relationship or not.

Last edited:

tikana

Id say no not lomg term lord of 7th is in h1 but we want fixed signs and direct aspect between l1 and h7
Moon does trine venus but mars will jump signs to aries and venus and saturn unite - thats not good news.

Interest yes but not ltr

neptunian

Id say no not lomg term lord of 7th is in h1 but we want fixed signs and direct aspect between l1 and h7
Moon does trine venus but mars will jump signs to aries and venus and saturn unite - thats not good news.

Interest yes but not ltr

Hi tikana:love:

Interest yes, yes but he doesnt talk about future plans. We talk and we have a good communication but he doesnt talk about his plans about our connection but i feel his sincerity and shows his interest. That's what confuses me.

Thank you so much dear tikana for sharing your interpretation. It means a lot to me.

ElenaJ

His significator Venus is in the Ascendent, but it is in detriment and conjunct Chiron.
Moon in flirtatious sagittarius is in your 8th house, so he is enjoying playing around and having fun, but his 3rd house ruler is in your 12th house... he is hiding his true colours from you.
Enjoy it for what it is, but no need to take it seriously.

neptunian

His significator Venus is in the Ascendent, but it is in detriment and conjunct Chiron.
Moon in flirtatious sagittarius is in your 8th house, so he is enjoying playing around and having fun, but his 3rd house ruler is in your 12th house... he is hiding his true colours from you.
Enjoy it for what it is, but no need to take it seriously.

Dear ElenaJ thank you so so much for your interpretation. I hope im not being naive cause even though he says he likes me he doesnt talk about future or meeting.

Thank you so much.

tikana

Hi tikana:love:

Interest yes, yes but he doesnt talk about future plans. We talk and we have a good communication but he doesnt talk about his plans about our connection but i feel his sincerity and shows his interest. That's what confuses me.

Thank you so much dear tikana for sharing your interpretation. It means a lot to me.

just be up front with him. You want LTR.

Have you watched any Jonathan Asley' s videos? https://www.youtube.com/c/JonathonAslay

He goes over how to communicate and date properly.

Last edited:

dr. farr

By my method he is well intentioned toward you, but at this time does not want to lock into a solid commitment with you (he= venus; you = mars; Venus flow away from mars)

neptunian

By my method he is well intentioned toward you, but at this time does not want to lock into a solid commitment with you (he= venus; you = mars; Venus flow away from mars)

Dr. farrr hi, how nice to see you :)

Thank you so much for your answer. Yes, i believe he is a good person and sincere towards me but maybe there is a problem in his life which i dont know. I hope he is not married.

Thank you so so much for your answer.

tikana

Thank you tikana. I havent watched, i will watch. I think i dont want to lose him if i say directly, but maybe i am doing wrong to myself with this attitude.

Thank you so much tikana.:love:

So lets say you want to remain silent until he says "dont expect anything from me?" how long will you wait and lose time doing that?
I'd be blunt. Hey I am looking for LTR only

neptunian

So lets say you want to remain silent until he says "dont expect anything from me?" how long will you wait and lose time doing that?
I'd be blunt. Hey I am looking for LTR only

You are right tikana. I need to reflect on my behaviour. Maybe it is unhealthy, to feel committed to someone who doesnt talk serious things

and i cant think of other options when i just talk to someone and im losing time why i dedicate myself when there is no acknowledged relationship im questioning myself.

Thank you a lot tikana <3