does he feel the same? 8H synastry

8h synastry does he feel the same?
his moon & venus in my 8H
his moon & venus opposes my mars, his moon squares my venus, his moon sextiles my moon, my asc trines his moon, my jupiter trines his venus, my IC trines his venus, my moon sextiles his mars (does this one count?) my dsc trines his moon, my mc trines his venus

his nessus conjuncts my sun at 0 degrees
my nessus conjuncts his mars & SN at 0 degrees
his deja asteroid conjuncts my moon at 2 degrees.
does this look like a intense connection and am i the only one feeling it?
i hear planet person wont feel it unless there are aspects from the planets in the 8H overlay aspecting personal planets, which is the case for me in this circumstance, i would like to know if anyones ever dealt with this before because i'm nervous i'm getting in over my head. I think i'm starting to form real feelings for him and i don't want to be heartbroken. He seems very sweet & i have this incredible pull towards him and I just want him. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

his Lilith conjunct my mars
his sun square my Lilith
his lilith square my venus
his venus trines my lilith
his lilith trines my moon
his lilith trines my dsc
his moon trines my lilith (6 orb)
his lilith sextiles my asc
his lilith sextiles my merc
his merc sextiles my lilith

for side story, his sun in my 9H his merc in my 10H his vertex may or may not conj my north node (dont have exact time)
my sun in his 2H, my venus in his 1H my mars in his 3H my moon in his 12H
his 8H ruler is the moon, and his 7H ruler is merc. his 5H ruler is mars.
my 8H ruler is the sun, my 7H ruler is the moon. my 5H ruler is venus.
do planetary rulerships indicate attraction as well?

[please upload a chart to the AW Forum or upload a chat to a link site such as imgur or imgbb (astro.com is NOT a link site) and provide the link - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator: