Is my chart difficult?

IleneK

Premium Member
What do you think about my chart guys,what can be said about it and me? Some people found my chart to be so difficult. I would love to hear your opinion about me on the basis of my chart since I love reading threads in this forum!

Welcome!!
There are certainly challenging energies in your chart, as there are challenging conditions and events in life.
There is also the gift of strength and power in your chart, too.
There is no reason to ever approach anything, our chart, our job, our life, as difficult or easy. Both come with significant gifts and challenges.
What is most beneficial for us all is to wholeheartedly meet whatever comes our way, whether easy or not. That is the richest approach of all.

Last edited:

Sunmoon18

Welcome!!
There are certainly challenging energies in your chart, as there are challenging conditions and events in life.
There is also the gift of strength and power in your chart, too.
There is no reason to ever approach anything, our chart, our job, our life, as difficult or easy. Both come with significant gifts and challenges.
What is most beneficial for us all is to wholeheartedly meet whatever comes our way, whether easy or not. That is the richest approach of all.

Hello,thank you for your reply. You are so right about how should everything be approached. But I meant like, difficult chart to be read. I've talked to quite a lot of people who read charts and the answers were always "you have many challenging aspects in your chart, its difficult energies" and nothing in detail.

I really enjoy going in different threads and reading the readings on different charts, trying to get some knowledge. That's why I am very curious what will be people's thoughts on my chart.

katydid

Hello,thank you for your reply. You are so right about how should everything be approached. But I meant like, difficult chart to be read. I've talked to quite a lot of people who read charts and the answers were always "you have many challenging aspects in your chart, its difficult energies" and nothing in detail.

I really enjoy going in different threads and reading the readings on different charts, trying to get some knowledge. That's why I am very curious what will be people's thoughts on my chart.

You and I have similar charts so I can relate to your situation. The reality is that we have a Grand Cross in our charts. And not only that, is is a Fixed Grand Cross.
[ Look at the big Red Square in your chart.]

Many feel it is one of the most difficult astrological configurations to live with. But I am about to turn 70, so I have a better overall perspective on that belief now.

I have lived long enough to see that these grand squares, although a 'Cross To Bare' are also a gift of strength and personal power.

https://www.leomystic.com/astrology/aspects/grand-cross-grand-square/

Grand Square/Cross – the most intense quadrangular configuration. It encloses the person in a framework of severe constraints, which are perceived as pressing. The Grand Square gives a lot of energy which demands to be used, internal dynamism, insistence, force. Those with a Grand Square in the natal chart crystallize much very early. These are very dynamic people, but they manifest inflexibly in relating to the world.

A Fixed Grand Cross deals with security, resources and self-worth. It calls for the fair distribution of money and assets, and for hard work to replace a victim mentality.

People born with a Grand Cross in their birth charts may find themselves constantly pulled in dueling directions, with spectacular successes and equally stunning failures.

As to your basic question---'why don't astrologers give you specific details about your chart ?' ---I can think of a few reasons.

One is that Grand Crosses can create a lot of early turmoil and childhood difficulties. Often there is family dysfunction or crisis/traumas.

Also, Fixed signs, like Scorpio and Taurus, are often very private and secretive. They dont always respond well to probing or invasive discussions about their personal lives.

And 3rd, a Grand Cross involves one's entire chart, connecting many planets and many houses in a very large challenging set of aspects. So it is a difficult chart to delineate for an astrologer because it is complex and intricate.

It will take me awhile to look more closely at each aspect in your Grand Cross---in the mean time, here are a few links for you to read to prepare you for the next info:

https://www.drstandley.com/astrologycharts_grandcross.shtml

i In Fixed signs, the outlet is emotional and/or surrendering self-will;

There's no doubt - Grand Cross' are character builders. Many, many, many successful people have Grand Cross' in their charts. They are relentless and they NEVER give up; therefore, success eventually comes to them and rewards them for their patience, perseverance and diligence.

https://memphisastrology.blogspot.com/2013/12/the-grand-cross-and-fate-vs-free-will.html

Fixed Grand Crosses are oriented in the inner world. These are people who are cerebral, satirical, discriminating and have a rich inner life. It greatly affects the self-worth, causing either a profound sense of self-doubt, or an inherent feeling of distinctiveness.

Last edited: