Review of April 2019?

Zero

Would anyone care to share their thoughts, opinions, discoveries or notes on April 2019?

For me, the effects of Jupiter, Saturn and Pluto all going retrograde, all had very distinct and noticeable effects.

The themes for me were pretty basic, and even expected.
Still, I'd be curious to hear what everyone else noticed/experienced as well.

For me:

The Jupiter Retrograde has made me painfully aware of how much I am longing for personal growth, and to be free of any stagnation or limiting situations

Saturn Retrograde has made me painfully aware OF those limitations, and how inescapable they feel, and therefore, how little authority and control I really have over my life.

And Pluto Retrograde, has been shining a spotlight on just how powerless I really feel, and where, and what I truly need/desire at a soul level, and what level of personal power I really need to be able to heal and regenerate myself

On 2 other side notes - Has the Cancer North Node made anyone else feel like it's nearly impossible to escape their home? Good Lord! I've never had such a cooped-up stir-crazy time in my life!

Also, I've noticed something else in the medical astrology side of things:
I've heard from 4 people now, including myself, that they've had trouble with a stiff neck/neck pain recently, and, I said to myself, "Well, Uranus did move into Taurus recently, and Taurus rules the Neck and throat, and Uranus can have a rather spasmodic quality to it, so, it would make sense that people have been having muscle spasms in their necks."

So.

Do these things check out for anyone else?

I'd love to hear everyone's observations about what April 2019 triggered for you.

Good luck out there,

- Zero