Job

Dear All

I am new to this forum and excited to be here. Thanks for including me..

I am actually going through ups and downs... Loads of mood swings. I have started my masters in October 2015 and mover to Europe. I have few doubts about my Job. I tired for internships to help me financially but have so far failed to grab one. I want to be financially independent during my masters and dont want to ask money from my parents who are not presently in good financial condition.This is actually causing me lot of stress and discomfort.
1. Will I be able to have some source of income in coming few months?
2. My masters finishes in 2017,After Masters I Hope to get a job in Europe or US,Will I be able to get it?

17/01/1991
10.35am
Srinagar Kashmir,India
Male

Thanks and hoping to get some help here.

Regards

James Williams

Hello, we're wondering whether you have a Pisces lagna or Aquarius lagna. If you were born 5 minutes earlier, you would have Aquarius lagna. Have other astrologer(s) discussed this with you in the past?

Hello, we're wondering whether you have a Pisces lagna or Aquarius lagna. If you were born 5 minutes earlier, you would have Aquarius lagna. Have other astrologer(s) discussed this with you in the past?

Dear JAmes

Yes the time is correct and also the chart has been discussed before by an astrologer before.Pisces lagna it is

waiting for your response

RaRohini

Hi !!
Ascendant Pisces P.Bhadra .. this person may see both sides of an issue very well.For example, If you see some injustice happening,then you may be able to see it from the viewpoint of the person doing the injustice as well !
P.Bhadra is good at making money and good for business. But there are mood ups and downs. This is because this star is ruled by Rahu as well as Saturn. So during Rahu periods, he is totally upbeat and jolly . Saturn periods are the time for repentance and review etc.
So now you are under Rahu period until 2021 which is good for you. There is a Stellium of planets in the 11th house in Capricorn which makes you quite a severe and strict personality who believes in heirarchy system. Very attached to mother and very sensitive - Moon in Sravana.
Many planets are in Sravana.. the person who can hear what is not being told !
Sravana rules hearing as well.as installation of equipments . So the stellium in 11th house of networking.. how about a business in installation of networking or computer equipment.
Any career which involves patient hearing is good as well. Human resources is one which i can think of. Job consultant is another..
Something along these lines maybe?
Rahu in the 11th house indicates working with teams and large masses of people and understanding group dynamics.
Do as your spirit wills ! God bless !

Hi !!
Ascendant Pisces P.Bhadra .. this person may see both sides of an issue very well.For example, If you see some injustice happening,then you may be able to see it from the viewpoint of the person doing the injustice as well !
P.Bhadra is good at making money and good for business. But there are mood ups and downs. This is because this star is ruled by Rahu as well as Saturn. So during Rahu periods, he is totally upbeat and jolly . Saturn periods are the time for repentance and review etc.
So now you are under Rahu period until 2021 which is good for you. There is a Stellium of planets in the 11th house in Capricorn which makes you quite a severe and strict personality who believes in heirarchy system. Very attached to mother and very sensitive - Moon in Sravana.
Many planets are in Sravana.. the person who can hear what is not being told !
Sravana rules hearing as well.as installation of equipments . So the stellium in 11th house of networking.. how about a business in installation of networking or computer equipment.
Any career which involves patient hearing is good as well. Human resources is one which i can think of. Job consultant is another..
Something along these lines maybe?
Rahu in the 11th house indicates working with teams and large masses of people and understanding group dynamics.
Do as your spirit wills ! God bless !

Dear Rarohini

Thanks for your reply. The reading fits in quite nicely.
but i am from engineering background and am looking for a job related to this field. to be more precise I am from Nanotechnology background and currently doing masters with materials. Rahu dasha has been good except for few lows it has good but not to complain.

I hope you can say something about the period

regards