Will my nephew get accepted into Medical school this Spring?

Desertgirl

Today I asked a compound question.
Will my nephew be accepted into medical school this spring? If yes, when? The boy has had only 1 interview since October.

I'm thinking it's a NO.

Looking at this chart, I have my nephew as 7th house Scorpio ruled by mars placed in his 4th house. I'm guessing he's in the 4th as he already graduated with a bachelors and is living at home with his parents.

Medical school is represented by his 9th house, represented by Cancer. The moon is in his 6th, exalted in Taurus.

I see no applying aspect between Mars and the Moon. The only thing I keep looking at is that application between the Moon and Uranus at 8 degrees in fixed Taurus. Any way that could signify 8 weeks? Mars is in Aquarius. I study McEvers and always use Uranus for Aquarius.

Either way, I'm still thinking it's a NO, unless one of you sees something I don't. Thank you! FYI, my nephew is a Cancer.

image0(1).jpg

Desertgirl

I don't understand why this would not be personal enough to ask. As far as I know, it is perfectly acceptable to ask about a relative. I can ask about my mother, brother, etc. This is my brother's son, and I'm the only one asking.

IleneK

Premium Member
I agree that your brother's son, your nephew, is the 7th. I would say that medical school is the radical 9th, though, rather than the 9th from the 7th. It's not the nephew's medical school, but rather the medical school out in the world.

So the significators are Mars and Saturn, ruler of the 9th. If I have the motion of the planets correct, then Mars does apply to conjunct Saturn, but it way out of orb, like 20+ degrees, before they meet. And Venus gets to Saturn first.
Moon aspects Saturn by square more quickly than Mars aspects Saturn, but Moon meets Jup and Sun first.
So, I regret it is not looking too favorable to me.

Desertgirl

Radical 9th? I thought to use his 9th since he applied to these particular schools. But regardless, even you don't see a possible positive outcome. thanks.

IleneK

Premium Member

Radical 9th? I thought to use his 9th since he applied to these particular schools. But regardless, even you don't see a possible positive outcome. thanks.

Yes, radical 9th. Like it would have been the radical 10th if he were applying for particular jobs.
That's just my take and I am interested to hear what others may think.

tikana

Yes, radical 9th. Like it would have been the radical 10th if he were applying for particular jobs.
That's just my take and I am interested to hear what others may think.

yeah it is radical 9th because it is not Their school but school of choice.

Desertgirl

UPDATE: Re: Will my nephew get accepted into Medical school this Spring?

Update: My nephew was accepted into medical school today!! I need to go back and look at the chart. I asked the question on 3/6/22, exactly 45 days ago.

[Merged duplicate threads, deleted duplicate posts. - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

IleneK

Premium Member
Update: My nephew was accepted into medical school today!! I need to go back and look at the chart. I asked the question on 3/6/22, exactly 45 days ago.

[Merged duplicate threads, deleted duplicate posts. - Moderator]

So very pleased to hear this good news. Thank you for updating!