Known answer: Will I have a romantic interest in January 2022?

cloxkinghere

With Janaury over, I figured sharing this chart with all of you for practice.

Me, L1, is Moon. My potential love interest is L7, Saturn domicile.

Moon and Saturn are in the 7th and are applying in conjunction.

I'll be back in a few days with the answer!

Attachments

• romance.jpg
    romance.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 37

IleneK

Premium Member
Well, it looks pretty favorable with you/Moon applying to conjunct him/Saturn. I suppose my concerns is the lack of mutual reception between you. You as Moon receive him/Saturn well, by dignity. But he does not reciprocate; there is no reception from him to you at all.
So you might get together as reflected by the conjunction, but I am not sure you will like it or him...?

Last edited:

tikana

Moon applies to Saturn but it is happening in 8th house
Venus in Cap in 7th

You might be attracted to someone but I just dont see anything happening between moon/saturn just because it is pretty depressing union.

Osamenor

Staff member
Asking a question with a known answer violates the whole process of horary questions.

Not if the purpose is to learn horary. Which is, after all, the real purpose of this forum.

As long as the outcome was unknown and the question was a burning question for the querent at the time the chart was cast, it's a valid chart. Studying the chart after the outcome is known gives us great feedback, far better than we'd get from a horary chart with a yet unknown outcome. We get to learn whether or not the outcome we think the chart predicts is actually so.

This chart was cast in December. It was an unknown outcome at the time.

Last edited:

cloxkinghere

ANSWER: Yes, I did!

He is definitely someone I am enjoying getting to know and he feels the same. Given the current circumstances, we do what we can. But so far, it’s been good getting to know each other. All I know is, is that we practice to live presently and as of right now, that is what matters.