Do You Have A Grand Trine?

Kirka

I sent my details and had a really nice correspondence with newinsightastrology even though my data didn't show a Grand Trine we still talked about some crucial elements of my chart and astrology in general which helped me a lot to take another perspective at reading natal charts. I need a lot of practice but this was really helpful. Thanks once again newinsightastrology :)

Damabiah

Do you have a Grand Trine in your Natal Horoscope? Would you like a deeper understanding of how this factors into your personality and development?

I am conducting a research project on people that have a Grand Trine in their natal horoscope.

Not sure if you have a Grand Trine? Here's what to look for:

1) 3 Planets in trine (120 degrees) to each other. Usually all 3 planets are in the same element but not always.

or

2) 2 Planets and an angle (MC,ASC,IC,DSC) 1st house cusp, 4th house cusp 7th house cusp, 10th house cusp. Again, usually in the same element but not always.

If you have one or more Grand Trines in your natal horoscope I would like to talk with you. In exchange for contributing to my research I will offer you a full horoscope consultation at no charge.

If you have this aspect in your horoscope and have not been able to figure out what it means or what you can "do with it" please contact me and together we will explore the possibilities.

EDIT: 8/25/2016 This offer still stands although I have to modify the way I am doing it. Previously I have offered a full consultation to anyone who requests. However, what happens is I get overwhelmed and then end up not getting back to everyone.

I am now offering two options:

1) Send me your birth details a little background about you and a question you may have. I will answer it as it relates to the Grand Trine or anything else significant I see in your horoscope. - No Charge

2) Send me your birth details and I will prepare a full natal analysis and schedule a phone consultation with you at a time that works for both of us. I pay for the call. You give a donation (don't stress over the amount, I am just looking for a fair exchange of energy).

I look forward to hearing from you.

Dave

Do you search again any grand trine. In watersign : w00t: :sifflement:

Skyes27

Hi Dave! My name is Netta. I was looking over my natal chart and while looking into tribes found your post. I would love to talk to you. I’m not sure if this is correct but I have a tribe between Jupiter + Saturn (conjunct) in Libra in the 4th house, my South Node In Aquarius in the 8th house and my Sun in Gemini in the 12th house. I’d love to hear from you!!! Please message me if you’re interested.

Thank you so much!
Sincerely,
Netta

[Removed personal email from this post, and changed "Please email me if you're interested" to "Please message me if you're interested." - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:
Greetings , i was wondering if you could just tell me what my grand trines are about or atleast point me in the right direction.

They involve the ascendant , call me crazy but i think its more intense when the ascendant is involved.

Thing is i have a lot of trines. And i know i can do everything but all my life i did the bare minimum. I am probably one of the laziest persons out there. I would be really grateful if you could just tell me what the grand trine involves.

I have earth ones if you involve pallas and chiron. oddly enough i think i am more in control of these because of the orbs being so tight.

My water trines i have no idea what they are about. I recently learned of astrology.

Warmest regards ,

Hope your doing well. And Thank you link for chart is down

https://astro-charts.com/chart/44f26a9ab/

Acidfacemelt

I'm curious about the mixed trine I have a 121 grand trine in fire but I also have a trine leo cap and Aries. Leo is both my sun and ascendant and cancer is my moon. Any information on the Capricorn being added to the fire trine mix would be greatly appreciated :)

greybeard

Absolutely a grand trine that involves the angles counts. Purists wouvld say otherwise but if angles don't count in a Grand Trine then why would they count in any measurement? If angles are unreliable then why would we use them at all?by

The problem is really establishing the birth time. So if we are sure of the birth time then we can do all kinds of things with a horoscope. If we are not sure of the birth time then we become a lot more limited about everything in the horoscope.

The angles are not bodies. They are points or lines of intersection of an earth-bound, earth-generated plane -' the horizon or the meridian -- with a celestial plane, the ecliptic. They are not the same as planets. They are imaginary lines without corporeal reality.

Fundamentally, they establish the orientation of earth to sky. Secondarily,in the quadrant house systems, the angles provide the framework from which the derivative houses are hung. And very importantly they serve as conduits for the rays of the celestial bodies to be channeled into earth and properly distributed.

The houses are earth-rooted. That is why the houses show "our immediate surrounding circumstances". They have to do with our earthly situation.

The trine aspect's fundamental meaning is: momentum. Out of momentum come equilibrium, accumulation, The orbits of Jupiter, Neptune and Earth, at their L4 & L5 points contain many captured asteroids, trapped on the zone of neutral gravity where the gravitational fields of earth and sun meet in equilibrium. L4 & L5 form an equilateral triangle with Sun. Here we have a material demonstration of the nature and mode of operation of the trine.

Therefore, if one of the apices of the grand trine is an angle of the horoscope an imbalance is created--planets and angles have very different natures and functions--that is contrary to the nature of the trine.

In certain seasons and latitudes where the angles can be in trine, by this reasoning we could form a grand trine with two angles and a single planet.

The ancients were no fools. They accurately described the nature of the trine and we come along in the space age and discover material manifestations in physical reality.

Last edited:

Acidfacemelt

Must say, newinsightastrology really did help me see a new perspective on the trine aspects. Incredibly insightful and very intriguing how much of a mirror the natal chart can be. Can honestly say the conversation really made me dive in deep introspection that connected many aspect from my chart to my life experience. Truly greatful for taking the time on the chart. Blessings.

Dionysus90

Do you have a Grand Trine in your Natal Horoscope? Would you like a deeper understanding of how this factors into your personality and development?

I am conducting a research project on people that have a Grand Trine in their natal horoscope.

1) 3 Planets in trine (120 degrees) to each other. Usually all 3 planets are in the same element but not always.

or

2) 2 Planets and an angle (MC,ASC,IC,DSC) 1st house cusp, 4th house cusp 7th house cusp, 10th house cusp. Again, usually in the same element but not always.

If you have one or more Grand Trines in your natal horoscope I would like to talk with you. In exchange for contributing to my research I will offer you a full horoscope consultation at no charge.

If you have this aspect in your horoscope and have not been able to figure out what it means or what you can "do with it" please contact me and together we will explore the possibilities.

EDIT: 8/25/2016 This offer still stands although I have to modify the way I am doing it. Previously I have offered a full consultation to anyone who requests. However, what happens is I get overwhelmed and then end up not getting back to everyone.

1) Send me your birth details a little background about you and a question you may have. I will answer it as it relates to the Grand Trine or anything else significant I see in your horoscope. - No Charge

2) Send me your birth details and I will prepare a full natal analysis and schedule a phone consultation with you at a time that works for both of us. I pay for the call. You give a donation (don't stress over the amount, I am just looking for a fair exchange of energy).

Dave

First I must say, your analytical offering is quite generous and I hope your are being well reciprocated for your efforts. Second, thank you for your assistance.

Regardless of whether this particular triangular geometrical arrangement is considered valid or otherwise depending upon whether the three astrological factors are celestial bodies, hypothetical points, or the angles, I have Jupiter in an exact trine to Pluto, with both making a trine to the Midheaven. The Grand trine also extends into a Kite configuration with Neptune being at the apex. These configurations are of course encapsulated in a T-square and a Mystic Rectangle, both of which are formed only with celestial bodies with none being "out of sign".

I shall pm you shortly. Thanks again.

192enoch

Hi this is a pretty old post but of you're still interested I have grand water trine (no nodes) as well as a grand mutable cross in a 100 percent paradoxical natal chart. Mars stands unaspected in libra in the 1st house. Thanks.

or

Dave

or

Dave

Hi, I have attached my natal chart. Thank you :)

Attachments

• ANGIE NATAL CHART.jpg
    ANGIE NATAL CHART.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 44

greybeard

Grand Trines, as significant formations, are ALWAYS in the same Element. It is the emphasis on Element that gives the Formation its importance.

For your survey (am I in time?), I have a Grand Trine in Air, 4-8-12, 5 planets (Both Lights, the solar delegation and Jupiter.)

The trine Moon-Jupiter is imperfect, actually being a partile sesquiquadrate. The central 8th house Sun brings
the formation together within itself.

Chiatuchina

or

Dave

Hello Dave, I am very curious about your interpretation of my Grand Water trine between my Asc at 7 pisces, Jupiter at 9 cancer and Pluto at 13 Scorpio (maybe Venus also as she is at 18 Scorpio, or maybe that is out of range)

Generally my chart is very curious and I would be very interested in your interpretation, I have a strong cardinal t-suare, a kite, a grand trine and a mystic rectangle (if Asc and Dc count). All these patterns pivot on my fifth house Jupiter. Everything is so neat and there are no loose ends in my chart. Also I have a kazimi mars in detriment in Libra as the apex of my t-square.

Please let me know how to proceed as I am new here.
Best regards,
Chisha

planet9

[snip]

[snip]

Dave

A program (runs on Windows) which is good for finding aspect patterns (including grand trines) is https://www.planetary-aspects.com/pat/pat.htm

A screenshot from this program is attached, showing a grand trine in green, Mars-Saturn-Uranus on Sept. 14, 2001; with the Moon they form a kite aspect.

Attachments

• grand trine sept 14 2001.png
    grand trine sept 14 2001.png
    20.3 KB · Views: 34