Being good or bad at technology/being online

SomeGirl

What makes a person poor/lame at technology? What aspects or placements? Is it even possible to see this in astrology?

Being familiar with technology is Uranus/Aquarius/maybe 11th house or 3rd, because they show how we communicate with others? Especially 11th house, because it's about communication with people in groups, networks, social circles...

I mean being online and in the media
(not necessarily Instagram, but online forums,places like Reddit).

I'm Saturn and Uranus in Sag generation - I think my generation appreciates and can
enjoy technology (Uranus in Sag), but still approaches it with caution and limitations (Saturn in Sag). For my generation Pluto in Scorpio technology was just a foretaste...

But it is definitely the favorite toy of Pluto in Sag generatiom...Instagram, TikTok is their thing.

What do you think about it? What makes someone good or bad at technology? Who s*ck at this?

IleneK

Premium Member
It's not technology; it's communication.

This is all about communication many levels.

Who's good? Merc in Gemini, for sure. Maybe elevated in the 10th? With favorable aspects to one's Moon or Sun or Venus.

CapAquaPis

There's a stereotype of "old" people aren't good with computers, the internet and other technology, but I knew 50-80 year old people including my GF and my late mother had long experiences with them in their past careers in the 1970s and 80s, and they were keeping up to date on any changes in software and operational systems.

When it comes to our own natal charts describing us whether we're novices or computer wizards, Mercury placements are the culprit of our individual ability to use the internet with either ease or difficulties. I have a Mercury in 9th Pisces, but unfortunately, the 13' Pisces is the planet's fall and is highly malefic. My own experiences with the internet: I like to come to message boards or forums, then I used to belong to a few which I described as trolly, overmodded, abuse by members towards each other, immature and dramatic on a grand scale.