How Does She Feel About Me?

dioskouris

Account Closed
Someone I really care and like. We got into a fight two weeks ago and haven't spoken to each other since. I'd like to know if this horary question can answer how she feels about me right now.

astro_2gw_144_horary_hr.55973.41815.jpg

IleneK

Premium Member
Someone I really care and like. We got into a fight two weeks ago and haven't spoken to each other since. I'd like to know if this horary question can answer how she feels about me right now.

View attachment 41876

I would like to try to answer your question, and to do so, the first thing I need to do is to determine the Planetary hour, to see if the chart is radical, can be read.

In order to do that, I need the location used to create the chart.

dioskouris

Account Closed
I would like to try to answer your question, and to do so, the first thing I need to do is to determine the Planetary hour, to see if the chart is radical, can be read.

In order to do that, I need the location used to create the chart.

I provided the location in the co-ordinates. But ok, Kingston, Jamaica. Regiomontanus was the house system I used, I read that is the preferred system for Horary.

IleneK

Premium Member
I provided the location in the co-ordinates. But ok, Kingston, Jamaica. Regiomontanus was the house system I used, I read that is the preferred system for Horary.

The Planetary Ruler software I use accepts only cities and countries, not coordinates, and I did not want to take the time to trace your location backwards from the coordinates, so thank you for providing the location and saving me that effort. Regiomantanus houses is a good choice.

View attachment 41876

My understanding of traditional astrology is that the Ruler of the Hour must agree with the ascendant in order for the horary chart to be radical, that is, to be able to be read.

The Planetary Hour appears to be Mercury, and Mercury is neither the ascendant ruler, in the same triplicity as the asc ruler [or the asc], nor it is of the same humoral nature. Someone else may wish to verify the accuracy of my analysis, but since it seems there is no agreement, I do not think this chart can answer your question.

Last edited:

dioskouris

Account Closed
The Planetary Ruler software I use accepts only cities and countries, not coordinates, and I did not want to take the time to trace your location backwards from the coordinates, so thank you for providing the location and saving me that effort. Regiomantanus houses is a good choice.

My understanding of traditional astrology is that the Ruler of the Hour must agree with the ascendant in order for the horary chart to be radical, that is, to be able to be read.

The Planetary Hour appears to be Mercury, and Mercury is neither the ascendant ruler, in the same triplicity as the asc ruler [or the asc], nor it is of the same humoral nature. Someone else may wish to verify the accuracy of my analysis, but since it seems there is no agreement, I do not think this chart can answer your question.

Ok. So I suppose it's ambiguous... Thanks for answering.

Just curiosity, why would a chart not be able to answer a question?

IleneK

Premium Member
Ok. So I suppose it's ambiguous... Thanks for answering.

Just curiosity, why would a chart not be able to answer a question?

In order for a chart to be able to be read, it must be radical, determined as how I described in my previous post. That is just a rule in traditional astrology.

I don't think your question is necessarily ambiguous. A chart may be nonradical if the question is not serious, well thought-out and considered. A chart may not answer a question because it has been asked and answered repeatedly already.

I'm not saying that is occurring here. Only that these are some reasons why a chart may not be able to answer a question.

Last edited: