UHANNES

Aston Villa Vs Manchester United
January 15 2022
20:30:00 BGT -3:00:00
Stratford, England
I cast a chart for this match and get
ASC= Sun /Capricorn
DSC= Saturn /Aquarius
Then I used color method to assign the teams, I get confused in this step because of the
colors of the kit but I assigned Aston villa as ASC team because of their home kit
Reddish/brown & white color fits with asc ruler SUN. Also, Man United Away kit BLUE short
and unusual light blue shade shirt fits with DSC ruler Saturn in Aquarius.
After that I look for DRAW possibility but I didn’t see anything that indicts DRAW.
Then I see for both teams’ possibility to win.
1, Dignity
Aston Vila SUN= 1
Manchester United= 18 man united is benefited from dignity.
2. location of the planets
Sun in 6th house Candent
Saturn in 7th house in Aquarius in its rulership house. Again, man united is the good team
here.
And ASC is on Critical degree as fensi88 says it’s a catastrophic event. Bad for Aston villa
Also, sun is in conjunct with Pluto within 2 degrees destructive.
I am not sure if they have effect but 2 Arabic parts
1, Sun Conjunct Antiscia Wastefulness 0 08' 40" S (they will get a chance but they
don’t use it)
2, Ascendant Conjunct Slavery 0 00' 00” (may be its saying that Aston villa is under the
control of man united)
Finally, I conclude that MANCHESTER UNITED will WIN the match
NOTICE: fensi88 and any other person could you please tell me the list of critical degrees?
am confused of the result that I get on internet

UHANNES

The game ended 2-2 DRAW

If you notice I asked you guys to tell me the critical degrees. The reason why i ask you was because i got confused that if 9 aquarius was a critical degree. But finally after the match i get info in one website that says 9 degree is critical degree of aquarius. I think that is what man united face a catastrophic event because DSC is on Critical degree 9 aquarius.

For evidence i attached the pictures below.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220115-223626.jpg
    Screenshot_20220115-223626.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 25
  • Screenshot_20220115-223418.png
    Screenshot_20220115-223418.png
    89.6 KB · Views: 24
  • Screenshot_20220115-223038.jpg
    Screenshot_20220115-223038.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 23

sven555

NOTICE: fensi88 and any other person could you please tell me the list of critical degrees?
am confused of the result that I get on internet

Hello,

I have found the same list on many websites about critical degrees.

From this site:
For the Cardinal signs (Aries, Cancer, Libra and Capricorn), the critical degrees are 0, 13 and 26. For the Fixed signs (Taurus, Leo, Scorpio, Aquarius), they are 8-9 degrees and 21-22 degrees.

For this match between Aston Villa and Man Utd, I have the ascendant to be on degrees on 8'35 Leo, so it is still considered to be a critical degree. I am not 100% sure of its influence in sports but let's use it here.