Venus Conjuct Mars in SR?!

PatriciaGxoxo

Upcoming solar return I have Venus conjuct mars conjuct Saturn all in Aquarius, happening in my 4th house solar return. SR Venus,mars and Saturn are all conjuct my natal Uranus which is in my natal 8th house. My ascendant for my solar return for 2022 is Libra. Venus being my SR ascendant ruling sign making a conjunction to mars and Saturn which also squares solar return Uranus… Can someone please give me a heads up on this placements (mars conjuct Venus) or what I should be a look out on. I usually have time to upload a picture but I don’t have access to a computer….. any ideas anyone. ???

Last edited:

waybread

It is important for us to see a chart. You can do this via a cell phone if you can save the chart to an image retrieval service such as imgur.com . Then just post the link.

Mars and Venus are the sexy planets. That would be a place to start.

PatriciaGxoxo

It is important for us to see a chart. You can do this via a cell phone if you can save the chart to an image retrieval service such as imgur.com . Then just post the link.

Mars and Venus are the sexy planets. That would be a place to start.

Oh wow that was super easyyy!
Natal and Solar return
[IMGR]https://i.imgur.com/0Ka7jAB.jpg[/IMGR]

Last edited by a moderator:

waybread

It's interesting that you have a double Saturn-Uranus conjunction. Saturn likes structure and playing by the rules. Uranus wants liberation. See if you can work out a balance between them.

Mars and Venus are the sexy planets, but I think the Saturn-Uranus combination is saying, by all means branch out and try something new, but nothing too risky.

blackbery

Ermmmm...you are going to be having so much fun that your celibacy run is over. You'll be fighting them off. Falling in 8th, intense sexual pleasure....Uranus, it will be electric but may not last past the year. But then again, with Saturn, it could get more solid.

Enjoy!

:smile:

Awe shucks! That’s *****. My love life is completely trash and I’ve been celibate for the longest welpp hopefully maybe better luck in 2023 yeah lol.

PatriciaGxoxo

It's interesting that you have a double Saturn-Uranus conjunction. Saturn likes structure and playing by the rules. Uranus wants liberation. See if you can work out a balance between them.

Mars and Venus are the sexy planets, but I think the Saturn-Uranus combination is saying, by all means branch out and try something new, but nothing too risky.
Def will keep that in mind for year 2022. That makes sense by not going out with a full bang but testing the waters a lil bit. I can defenitly dig that I need a little shake up anyway my life is boring just work work work.

PatriciaGxoxo

Ermmmm...you are going to be having so much fun that your celibacy run is over. You'll be fighting them off. Falling in 8th, intense sexual pleasure....Uranus, it will be electric but may not last past the year. But then again, with Saturn, it could get more solid.

Enjoy!

:smile:
Thank you for the reply! Hearing that makes me so happy. I’ve been ready to get out there but didn’t really wanna force myself or just seem so desperate. I have a really humble personality so I’ve just been playing it calm and cool but man it’s been really rough and boring even though I’m still young I feel like an outcast because of my celibacy! Thank you for your input all you guys truly! Truly looking forward for 2022!

Giti

Premium Member
Oh wow that was super easyyy!
Natal and Solar return
[IMGR]https://i.imgur.com/0Ka7jAB.jpg[/IMGR]

Going by your current transits and also given your natal chart and your SR, I see the possibility an inheritance related gain, perhaps in the form of real estate etc possibly from a father figure/parent figure ( or even older relatives). That is my 2 cents but I am no expert. The venus mars thing may not be fortelling of anything love related.

waybread

Possibly, Giti, with that 8th house emphasis.

Given Patricia's posts, I think she's angling for a sexy relationship.

One thing to think about with respect to forecasting inheritances, is that it means someone the querent cares about (typically a close family member) has recently died, or is about to die. This is why I think it's risky to predict them.

Giti

Premium Member
Possibly, Giti, with that 8th house emphasis.

Given Patricia's posts, I think she's angling for a sexy relationship.

One thing to think about with respect to forecasting inheritances, is that it means someone the querent cares about (typically a close family member) has recently died, or is about to die. This is why I think it's risky to predict them.

Thanks. I would love your take re my SR question ( must be easily found in my page I assume?). I am extremely old school and you can tell me anything no matter how dark it may sound to you and I try to always follow the golden rule but apparently my ways are too old & alien for the younger folks.

A simple SR chart even when paired with every other chart can only gives us likelihood, probability and statistics, never a certainty & I hope people who are into astrology have that level of understanding. I think that must be the first we all teach every astrology novice.

Sometimes, people give away their inheritance before death and even when they are healthy, I have seen numerous examples of this, especially when the person has various assets. My own father did that. And death is a reality of life. We are dying from the moment we are born and looks like, given the reincarnation research and NDEs & even quantum physics, that we never really die. We keep coming back ( our memory does in the form of script/data, entangled and synchronised to the solar system ( which is a quantum simulation) & what we do through divination is to attempting to decipher these codes)

blackbery

:venus::mars::conjunct: in Solar Return has always proven to be a market for increased sexual activity. In every chart I have seen.

There are many people who have long periods of celibacy, believe me, your time for having great fun is coming up in 2022 & those days of lonlienes & feeling like an outcast will be over!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Thank you for the reply! Hearing that makes me so happy. I’ve been ready to get out there but didn’t really wanna force myself or just seem so desperate. I have a really humble personality so I’ve just been playing it calm and cool but man it’s been really rough and boring even though I’m still young I feel like an outcast because of my celibacy! Thank you for your input all you guys truly! Truly looking forward for 2022!

waybread

Giti, if a parent gives an adult child some money or assets while the parent is still alive, then that is not an inheritance. It is a gift.

At age 72, I am not one of "the younger folks." My husband is 82 and lives with the effects of a stroke. I live in a community of retirees, so death and end-of-life care are simply facts out here. I think it is only common sense to get one's head around death and dying. Hopefully we all have metaphysical views to help us through this transition.

However, I recognize that not everyone feels this way. I've seen people on this forum get terribly frightened by one or another planetary configuration that they thought meant they or someone they cared about would die. Death predictions are often mistaken.

This is the reason why I urge caution with forecasting inheritances. Sometimes people think of them as happy windfalls of cash; but realistically, it means someone they care about has to die first.

If you care to post the link to your SR thread I will be happy to look at it.