Would you rather ......?

Chrysalis

Answer previous posters "would you rather" questions, including the reason why and then leave two questions yourself.

Would you rather be allergic to sugar or be allergic to water ?

Chrysalis

Well i can't even swim so dnt have no choice in this one, as im not gulping sewage.

Eat raw pork :pinched:

Would you rather lose your hands or lose your feet ?

My feet.

Would you rather sleep in the cold alone but with a weatherproof tent and sleeping bag, or in a hot climate where you could sleep anywhere, yet there is only a few places for shade?

AppLeo

What a weird question... why can't I just go indoors? If I had to pick, I'd pick the hot climate.

Would you rather talk out of your *** or **** out of your mouth?

AppLeo

Skittles.

Would you rather be a billionaire or a spiritual prophet that can talk to the higher powers of the universe?

Chrysalis

A spiritual prophet to talk to the higher powers who will then help me be a millionaire.

Would you rather french kiss this mouth for 5 whole mins

meth-mouth2.jpg

Or pull all your teeth out with plyers one by one ?

Eat my own since it has no infinite implications like the second option.

Would you rather be held upside down by a tree for 4 days and being fed water every so often, or be alone on a 1 kilometer squared island for 10 years ?

Chrysalis

How can you be fed water being held upsidedown :sideways:

Id rather be on an island for 10 years and drink water the right way up by myself.

Would you rather play your real life in Saw film or in final destination 1 ?

Chrysalis

Never drink sprite again...don't drink it anyway.

Would you rather eat only noodles for the rest of your life or eat a bowl of live worms ?

AppLeo

Never drink sprite again...don't drink it anyway.

Would you rather eat only noodles for the rest of your life or eat a bowl of live worms ?

Eat a bowl of live worms.

Wear hats your entire life or wear no hats at all for your entire life?