What do you look like based on all astrological placements that affect your appearanc

Eanahsti

Appearance based on all astrological placements

Sooo I feel like some people will point out the fact that genetics affect your appearance and that is very true. However, there are times when children don’t look even a bit like their biological parents. That’s when astrology comes in. It sort of “modifies” the way you look either it being More or Less. So for example, a kid with huge eyes have parents with tiny eyes. It might be because they have Neptune, Pisces, cancer, or moon placements (That might not be all the placements, but those are the ones I thought of on the spot).

AC Aquarius MC Scorpio
AC conjunct Neptune
1st house Moon, Uranus, Neptune
Sun Capricorn (12th)

Some physical features that may correspond to Aquarius rising is my inverted triangle body with curves (since I believe they aren’t tied to a specific gender), my thick bulky thighs (since Aquarius rules the legs), my noticeable veins even though I am tan (Aquarius also rules veins). Cold hands and feet (Don’t even know why). My asymmetrical lips, my right side is wider. And also get stared at a lot, pretty intensely, it’s so weird (Not in an attractive way I don’t think)
MC Scorpio: Not really physical because MCs are usually the persona people see through their devices. But I like protecting my identity, only showing what I want people to see such as my face and name.
AC conjunct Neptune: lol idk, bigger eyes than my parents maybe?
1st house planets: My moon qualities are my cheeks (they’re pretty wide, not my entire face though) full lips, button nose (since moon rules cancer) and curves I think (moon is known for being feminine). Uranus qualities are my asymmetrical features such as mouth and nose (my nose sort of shifts to the side). Lastly, Neptune Is idek, pale face?
Sun Capricorn: Even though it’s in the twelfth house, it still shows. My height is small, black silky hair, DARK circles under eyes (I’m 16 years old and my family DOES NOT HAVE IT WTF I’m jealous), RBF, crease in the middle of eyebrows, and crooked front teeth. My face shape is also long horizontally.
Anyways that’s all and post some of yours!

Last edited: