Romantic Side.... Cancer ?

simple21

Hi,

I'm new to these forums and find the world of astrology very interesting. I believe in it 100%.

I'm interested in the romantic reading, what do you guys see for me based on my chart? I would appreciate your opinions.

Here it is my chart:

2ppxxs5.jpg

Thanks in advanced. :biggrin:

[poster gave no astrological interpretation so moved to Greenhorns Lounge - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

katydid

I am not sure how accurate this chart is. Your time of birth says 10'10, yet you have the sun exactly upon the asc. The sun can only be on the asc like that if you were born at sunrise. I am confused.

katydid

Ok here is the new chart with the correct time:

dra7q0.jpg

OK, what time does the sunrise in your place of birth? Your Sun is so close to the ascendant
in the chart you have posted. I am just wondering if it is a very accurate chart.

Usually , if you are born at 11 am, the sun will be up closer to the MC, the noon point.

katydid

Sunrise in Puerto Rico is at 6:03AM and sunset is at 6:59PM.

yes, so you have Libra rising, with the sun up in the 10th house. This 'chart generator' is not at all accurate. Go to the sticky's that tell you how to post an accurate chaRT.
This one will just give you wrong information. :devil:

katydid

YES. That is correct. See, there is one thing you have learned about astrology already, you were born when the Sun was high in the sky, not when it is was down near sunrise. That makes you more visible and concerned with your place in the social scheme of things, and increases public popularity as well.

katydid

So you were born with Libra rising, and guys with Libra rising do love their women. Venus, which rules your asc, is in Leo in the 11th, conjunct the south node of the moon. That says that the beautiful, sexy, demanding women, that you attract, are kind of a 'trap' for you. The south node of the moon there is warning you to not spend so much time and money trying to please them, but instead, to follow your dharma, the North Node in Aquarius in the 5th. Are you an artist or a writer or a performer?

simple21

Yes, thats great to know. I see that as a positive. Up = positive down = negative. Someone one time asked me, "If you see a cup with half of water inside, do you see it as half full or half empty?" I said half full, and he said that was positive thinking. Those who said half empty tend to be negative en thoughts.

katydid

No, but I'm a entrepreneur.

Well that is also a great career for your north node. Look up in google or on the education board, as much as you can about North Node of the Moon in Aquarius and in the 5th.
It is especially important because you are a cancer/capricorn with 4th and 10th house emphasis, so the moon is very important in your chart.

Also read about being born on a full moon, because yours is very strong. Essentially it brings balance, but it is a dynamic, powerful emotional process to find and maintain that balance. :wink::whistling:

simple21

Wow, wounds great. Thanks a lot for the info. I did some searching and North node overall means good luck while being born in full moon means being special in some sort of way In life. I'm sure there more to that, but thats what i found so far, ill will continue doing my research on this subject.