Do i have cancer?

icestar

Haven't done a medical check for quite some time. But i'm suspecting cancer or problems related to the reproductive system.

I'm Saturn retrograde in 7th, which rules the womb, bladder, reproductive organs. Meaning I'm worried about that.
6th ruler Moon, ruler of reproduction members, is in end of matter 4th house... bad sign. It's perfecting a square to Venus which is co-ruler of me.
Moon is disposed by end of matter ruler Mercury which is hidden in 12th. However Moon and Merc applies by trine. And Merc will conjunct fortunate North Node.
General vitality shown by Sun, which is also intercepted ruler of 6th, is in the sign of Saturn and triplicity of Venus.
South node in 6th too. dunno whether that can be used.

I'm fearful after seeing the negative points here so maybe i cant judge this well enough. Need help from you guys. thanks.

astro_2gw_100_do_i_have_cancer_hr.6808.22706.gif

Last edited:

FleetingDasein

Just a quick comment, but the ascendant is quite late (you either already know the answer to this question, or it is past judging--there is nothing that can be done about it) and saturn in the 7th usually implies the astrologer's judgement is compromised, but since it is you asking the question then, well that makes sense.

Usually Saturn as a significator indicates trouble.... Both significators are in angular houses, the matter will be resolved quickly, possibly in a few weeks.

I'm still learning horary but from what I can see the significators are not applying, the moon is not at fall, and it is aspected by the greater benefics.... I'm thinking you don't have cancer...

Someone else has to shed light on this.

Last edited:

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
Icestar,
I'm wondering if this chart is actually radical.
Let me explain why- we have *3* indications that we can't/shouldn't judge this chart: Saturn in H7 RETROGRADE as well. and a late ascendant degree and Neptune posited on the ascendant.
So I (for one) wouldn't want to stake my astrological career on getting this chart right!
So with that proviso-
in the chart you are the ruled by Saturn..If you have had cancer *before* then maybe this chart could be read, as a retrograde significator can sometimes represent the *return of a previous condition*.
The illness is ruled by the moon (H6 cusp).
The moon is in mutual (but debilitated) reception with Saturn...so yes you might have *an illness*, but no way of specifically identifying *cancer*.
(Tumours are supposedly ruled by jupiter.)
The sun, natural ruler of health, is applying a trine to your ruler Saturn.Also the moon is applying a trine to the node, a positive indicator of a good outcome.
Take good care of yourself.
Cheers,
Lillyjgc

Pluto9th

Since Saturn is her signifcator, I dont think that it is a "stricture" against jugement. So Saturn in the 7th here isnt a malefic.
Im not experienced in medical horary, so Ill leave the rest of this to others.

katydid

You need to go get yourself checked out by a doctor, regardless of what you see in the horary. You have already said that you think that you may have cancer, so that is reason enough to check it out. Good luck. I hope your fears are unfounded.