Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 04-12-2020, 11:49 PM

Re: The natal chart all interpretations welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
Definitely works likes that!
Oh so i was right then it was just something that randomly came to me.

Sorry, Hkk im not taking over your thread (even though you can get something from this next question too) but i wanted to ask you next David. As im trying to decipher my nodes, i have my natal Jupiter trine my SN and obviously sextile my NN....so would you then say this meant that because my Jupiter trines my SN that i find my SN too easy and comfortable, hence wanting to stay there too long? My asc ruler is jupiter and unaspected, apart from the nodes, so i was thinking maybe i find it too easy to disappear (unaspected) and need to be seen?

Unread 04-12-2020, 11:50 PM
Account Closed

Quote:
Definitely works likes that!
When you say let it flow naturally can that happen with squares still? Good aspects equals easy to get to but square equals hard work to get to?
Unread 04-12-2020, 11:56 PM

Smile Re: The natal chart all interpretations welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkk View Post
When you say let it flow naturally can that happen with squares still? Good aspects equals easy to get to but square equals hard work to get to?
Opposition is the hardest. Squares just require patience, waiting for insights which will occur on their own.
Unread 04-13-2020, 12:00 AM
Account Closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post

Sorry, Hkk im not taking over your thread (even though you can get something from this next question too) but i wanted to ask you next David. As im trying to decipher my nodes, i have my natal Jupiter trine my SN and obviously sextile my NN....so would you then say this meant that because my Jupiter trines my SN that i find my SN too easy and comfortable, hence wanting to stay there too long? My asc ruler is jupiter and unaspected, apart from the nodes, so i was thinking maybe i find it too easy to disappear (unaspected) and need to be seen?
Thatís ok. Would be interesting to know
Unread 04-13-2020, 12:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post

Embracing your SN will naturally increase the flow to your NN, rather than hinder it.
Unread 04-13-2020, 12:03 AM
Account Closed

Quote:
Opposition is the hardest. Squares just require patience, waiting for insights which will occur on their own.
Oh ok. I got it wrong then. I always thought it was the other way round. I thought squares were harder.

Iíve always felt drawn to my Nn and wanted to change. I like change. If nothing changes I get bored or frustrated. So Iíve always been drawn to my Nn and wanting to know how to get there but thatís the trouble. Iíve read the thing with aqua Nn is always wanting more info before u do something. Whereas with Leo you should just live life and just do it. I suppose this is me being SN and finding info rather than using my heart! Which is hard as I do live in my head.
Unread 04-13-2020, 01:25 AM

Quote:
Oh ok. I got it wrong then. I always thought it was the other way round. I thought squares were harder.

Iíve always felt drawn to my Nn and wanted to change. I like change. If nothing changes I get bored or frustrated. So Iíve always been drawn to my Nn and wanting to know how to get there but thatís the trouble. Iíve read the thing with aqua Nn is always wanting more info before u do something. Whereas with Leo you should just live life and just do it. I suppose this is me being SN and finding info rather than using my heart! Which is hard as I do live in my head.
I used to get impatient also, but when I look back, I can see everything happens when it's supposed to happen. Just be ready for it.
The Following User Says Thank You to david starling For This Useful Post:
ElenaJ (04-13-2020)
Unread 04-13-2020, 11:15 AM
Account Closed

Quote:
I used to get impatient also, but when I look back, I can see everything happens when it's supposed to happen. Just be ready for it.
Lovely 😊 thanks DS! 😇
Unread 05-21-2020, 12:00 PM

An adventurous spirit, very useful to have around. Potential author of romantic sword and sorcery sagas, with a hero and a villain.
Unread 05-21-2020, 04:24 PM
Account Closed

Quote:
An adventurous spirit, very useful to have around. Potential author of romantic sword and sorcery sagas, with a hero and a villain.
Hmmmmm, useful.... you have said this before. I feel useful is a potential to being used all the time or maybe Iím using my cap pessimism here?

Author of romance and sorcery, now I like your thinking lol
The Following User Says Thank You to Hkk For This Useful Post:
ElenaJ (05-21-2020)
Unread 05-21-2020, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Hmmmmm, useful.... you have said this before. I feel useful is a potential to being used all the time or maybe Iím using my cap pessimism here?

Author of romance and sorcery, now I like your thinking lol
With Saturn in Libra in H1, you know how to set boundaries in a firm but polite way.
Unread 05-21-2020, 08:08 PM
Account Closed

Quote:
With Saturn in Libra in H1, you know how to set boundaries in a firm but polite way.
Yes you are right there ds. Itís taken me a long time to understand boundaries and master it. I must say I still have issues with it sometimes but then I have learned how to overcome it. That must be the Saturn lesson

Tags
chart, feeling, interpretations, jupiter, libra, natal, pluto, saturn