Parched.......to stand in another's shoe...

I cee

I don't know if the title fits,....but its what comes to mind, so.....that's what fits right now......
I'm going to express something that, at the present moment, is a very 'tender' and ' raw' expression of what I feel is going on. And, is just my opinion at the moment.
All the terrorist attacks in various parts of europe, I am wondering whether it is a backlash to the desire to reach a 'divine', higher, nature of the human speices.

THE TERRORIST GROUPS Are A WAKE UP Call TO US AS A SPEICES TO Find A PATH TO A FORWARD, PROGRESSIVE FUTURE

ALTHOUGH of course, violent, and at first, unfathomamble to us?
Lets veiw this from somewhere else, THIS is not going away,......so as western, european nations,........
Instead of, building walls and etc, etc, we need ask ourselves.....why is this happpening?
....r they nutters....maybe?....?
OR ARE THEY TELLING US SOMETHING..........?
An arrogance that has to be quoshed, ...............
.........................................................................................
...............................?.?
THEY ARE WILLING TO DIE FOR SOMETHING THEY BELIEVE IN.........
It does not matter what, but it shows the willlingness and the intensity, and I am sure,.,it shows to them, their belief and passion,.......
For a better world,....although 'twisted'
IT SHOWS SOMETHING THAT CANNOT BE IGNORED
AN ANGER...............
WHERE THERE IS ANGER,.....THERE IS HURT,
WE HAVE HURT THESE NATIONS AND THEY ARE NOW RESPONDING......
WE need to respond like a mother to a hurt child........
IT REALLY IS THAT BASIC AND SIMPLE
PLEASE, PLEASE, LETS NOT LET ARROGANCE STAND IN THE WAY
Our future depends on it

Last edited:

Chrysalis

There's a lot of stuff we are not aware of to do with these situations, the media only brainwash us into thinking they are radicalists out to destroy us through their own beliefs.

This i don't believe to be true at all, as they wouldn't be so angry.

I don't agree with a lot of things they do to their own country/s, but regarding other country/s retaliations there is more than meets the eye.

There's been agendas put in place, and this is the fuel to the never ending fire.....i don't see this ending anytime soon, escalation more like.

I cee

I am going to thankyou for your post, but also add that, we as a western nation.....are responsible for 'their' response