Dupe accounts

Bunraku

You left your eateries at my house, blaze

uTRwE.png

david starling

David out of interest, because I was speaking to soldier who said his belief in astrology goes no further than the p t Barnum effect due to his cynicism. But he also said he likens astrology to being racist because it predetermines who you are based on where you were born and gives excuses for certain behaviour. I told him, of course, that astrology is not fated and is there to overcome your difficult aspects etc but the Barnum effect uses astrology as it's example.

I guess the only way to convince him would be to read his chart.

Read his Chart, then say "Barnum was right--there IS a sucker born every minute!" :lol: No, don't do that! Bluebell, no use arguing with prejudiced skeptics, especially someone who claims Astrology is like "racism", which makes no sense at all.

Read his Chart, then say "Barnum was right--there IS a sucker born every minute!" :lol: No, don't do that! Bluebell, no use arguing with prejudiced skeptics, especially someone who claims Astrology is like "racism", which makes no sense at all.

Haha well he told me to read about burnam but I doubt he knows that 'a sucker born every minute' was said by his competitor and not him. I've been telling him a little about astrology, but he has very fixed views, but my mars in Gemini will come back with constructive answers for him!

tsmall

Premium Member
All, I have deleted a few posts that were disparaging of a new member, by name. In future, it you think an account is a duplicate, please pm either Tim or myself and DON'T post about it here. No one wants egg on their face.

Tamara

Cupid Arrow

All, I have deleted a few posts that were disparaging of a new member, by name. In future, it you think an account is a duplicate, please pm either Tim or myself and DON'T post about it here. No one wants egg on their face.

Tamara

I Pm you. Answer please. Thanks.

Bunraku

Tamara

Unless they have an egg fetish.

(I’m messaging you too! Stay tuned)

david starling

Haha well he told me to read about burnam but I doubt he knows that 'a sucker born every minute' was said by his competitor and not him. I've been telling him a little about astrology, but he has very fixed views, but my mars in Gemini will come back with constructive answers for him!

Some people need to feel like entirely "free agents", and don't like the concept of unseen forces influencing their lives. Famous quote from Mark Twain, "I'm a skeptical Sagittarian, and I don't believe in astrology!" :lol:

Bunraku

EVERYONE!
I’d like to focus your attention to the horary section, especially relationship section.
Pay veeeery close attention.

While I’m not giving any hints that it could be Rayla, I have an idea of who it could be.

EVERYONE!
I’d like to focus your attention to the horary section, especially relationship section.
Pay veeeery close attention.

While I’m not giving any hints that it could be Rayla, I have an idea of who it could be.

Ohhhh.....the intrigue is killing me...I shall put my detective glasses on o_O

Phoenix Venus

Don't want to get burned again eh? I get it, but you could still enjoy a little exchange without investing too much of yourself into it.

Thats exactly why i stick around and started engaging in the forum more recently. I got tired of wondering who is who and defaulting to everyone being a potential enemy.

Plus, people will learn a thing or two as will i, so it's worth it.