Neptune square ascendant

I have Neptune square my ascendant in house 4, retrograde!! Is at a 7 degree orb, but I can definetely feel the effects on it on my life. For eg, it would be no surprise to any of my friends if I told them this aspect said I was dreamy and unreliable. Vague and withdrawn at times, other times I'm a comedy genius. I have extroverted moments but by and large and more so with age, a proud introvert. Slow to getting where I want to be in life, determined nonetheless, despite my vague attention to the world leading to all sorts of later difficulties. A 'brush things under the carpet' type, whilst also being known as the one who will say it like it is and be there for you on a crisis. A day-dreamer with a plan; Aries one day, Neptune Tuesday and so on so forth.

Anyway, anyone have any advice on how to conquer this Neptune daydreaming dilemma? And the fact it's retrograde too??

Also, does house 4 represent mum AND dad?

Last edited:

Bigstar

Banned
What's up bluebell87...um I can't tell you much about neptune but I think maybe you should try activities or like actually moving your whole body other than your finger tips and stop daydreaming about what you think you are but actually start becoming what you want to be.

If my answer doesn't connect with what you was saying most likely I didn't read all of what you wrote, sorry lol.

AppLeo

What bigstar said, I think it's important that you take these Neptune dreams and try to manifest them into the material world. Through motivation, you gain more and more motivation and eventually you achieve your dreams. Especially as an Aries, it's most important that you take action whenever you have an idea because that's what you are best at.

I have Sun opposite Neptune to a tight degree, so I understand this problem a ton!!

And the 4th house does represent parents. For some people the 4th represents the mother, and for others the 4th represents the father.

Electro DGX

I have Neptune square Ascendant. While I do daydream a lot, I managed to channel a lot of my built up Neptunian energy through creative channels such as writing and composing music. It really helps provide a healthy outlet for all of this energy and allows me to get it off of my chest. I haven't really put much of a focus on it though; I have a lot of tight ascendant aspects and they change how it all affects me quite a bit.