Britney Spears

What can you tell me about Britney Spears when looking at her chart? Is she a good person? A bad person? What about her mental state? Will she get better and overcome her anxiety and mental health issues? Is her time at the top over?

She's so intriguing to me and everything about her is such a contradiction!

http://www.astrotheme.com/astrology/Britney_Spears

savanna

fieFFUW.gif

She has a packed 3rd house with several planets/minor planets in Sagittarius.
There is Libra Dominant.
Aquarius Moon in the 5th house.

Ebenia

I am not surprised that she has Mercury in detriment...I think even though she definitely does have some amazing dancing and singing skills, she does not SEEM to be very intellectual or quick with her mind (at least she does not appear that way). In her interviews she tends to be very shy and crawled up in her shell, not talking much or can seem very tense and nervous and stiff.

But I have to say, she is very interesting and very lovable in an adorable way. It is hard not to like her and she is gorgeous. She definitely is a hard worker, Saturn in Libra exalted and she probably feels a lot of responsibility about being a good parent (Saturn is the ruler of her 5th). She probably is also a very good parent, because Saturn is exalted.

I don't think she has had much of an education and I think it can be seen in her tropical chart by her 9th house being in Gemini and its ruler Mercury being in detriment and in combust by the Sun. In vedic the ruler is Venus in Capricorn and square Saturn.

GalacticLight

I think that she reached such great success before 19 because of her full 3rd house in Sag. Jupiter in 2.nd house (house of money). She earned a lot of money with these "4" planets in 3rd house (dispositor-Jupiter).
Scorpio - extreme. Jupiter - growth, luck. 2nd. money
3rd - communications, media, newspapers, trips.

Ruler of her 10. house (Moon) in the 5th house (natural leo house - house of "actors", on "stage" ).
Moon in 10th stands for public recognition. In this case is more like "on stage" recognition. 5th house - house of actors or people "on the stage". Leo is usually in the center of attention.

Pluton (transit) at the top of the 4. cup was probably a reason for such "family" troubles. Capricorn is cardinal - earth sign at the top of the 4. house. So everyone knew all about (has earth attributes, it wasn't only psychological) it in opp. with MC. Not easy, not easy at all. etc...

She must be a little more careful this year because of the rMars over her Saturn and Pluton! It's again in relation with personal - family life. She might say what she really thinks, from the deepest side of personality...... etc

M

may28gemini

I am not surprised that she has Mercury in detriment...I think even though she definitely does have some amazing dancing and singing skills, she does not SEEM to be very intellectual or quick with her mind (at least she does not appear that way). In her interviews she tends to be very shy and crawled up in her shell, not talking much or can seem very tense and nervous and stiff.

Well, not only does she have a debilitated Mercury, it's also combusted. I'm pretty sure that's a big part of her nervousness and not knowing what to say and how to say it. Her abilities to communicate logically and publicly is not her forte, but singing and performing is, of which the ruler of her 10th house and MC is in her 5th, which is the house of fame and entertainment.

Debilitated Mercuries do not have strong traditional commands of communication unlike those with domiciled Mercuries such as Angelina Jolie (Gemini) and Jennifer Lawrence (Virgo).

But I have to say, she is very interesting and very lovable in an adorable way. It is hard not to like her and she is gorgeous. She definitely is a hard worker, Saturn in Libra exalted and she probably feels a lot of responsibility about being a good parent (Saturn is the ruler of her 5th). She probably is also a very good parent, because Saturn is exalted.

I don't think she has had much of an education and I think it can be seen in her tropical chart by her 9th house being in Gemini and its ruler Mercury being in detriment and in combust by the Sun. In vedic the ruler is Venus in Capricorn and square Saturn.
Yes, she seems like a very loving parent... Always with her kids. And it just goes to show you, how people can have SUCH misconceptions about a person. I remember when people were labeling her a bad parent and all this stuff, and the whole world believed it. God that must have been very annoying and a lot to deal with.

Very interesting though.

kailaniatsea

Britney has a lot going on, but what stood out for me was Moon in Aqu in 5th sextile Sun in Sag in 3rd. To me this explains her popularity. She has an inventive and unique way of communicating. Although I am aware that she has a strong singing voice in real life, she managed to "invent" the Britney persona that people fell in love with. She is also extremely hard working (e.g. Mars in Virgo in 12th, Venus in Capricorn in 4th and Saturn conjunct Pluto on the rising. Spears' success is no fluke. This chart is indicative of a methodical and competitive person. Britney's break down from an astrological perspective may have had more to do with rebellion (Sag and Aqu) and exhaustion (Mars, Saturn and Pluto) than addiction. Her Mercury in detriment may explain why she was unable to articulate this without people thinking she was "crazy" (Moon in Aqu, deposits as Uranus in Sag).

As for Brit's future, it's all up in the air. She can go the traditional route (Saturn rising and Venus in Cap in 4th) and become a stay at home parent (she's wealthy) or take some time off (Mars in the 12th) and blow up like nobody's business later on.

thelivingsky

The ruler of her chart is Venus which is not well aspected to any of the stronger outer planets. This does not bode well. It squares Saturn and Pluto pointing to difficult and broken relationships unless she can face the relationship challenges and really grow spiritually.

savanna

How reliable do you think her birth data is? The Rodden Rating is A and the source notes read:
Frank Clifford quotes Barry Street of Equinox (The Astrology Shop, London), Nov/ 2000. "She and her mother had walked in with bodyguards et al; they cleared the shop and calculated her chart." (Most ref books give another state as her birthplace.) Robert Currey of Equinox adds that "Britney's mother filled out the birth information and the place of birth is McComb, MS not Mahon, MS. A first chart was prepared using Mahon, MS due to a misreading of her mother's handwriting and they asked for it to be corrected to McComb, Pike County, MS."

Is Libra rising the best fit for her???