Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat

Chat For posts that don't have to do with astrological chart interpretation, but they're still important to you. Gossip, show off, hot topic, spiritual thoughts, Sun sign astrological discussions, chit chat: come in and share!

Unread 10-09-2007, 09:02 PM

Astrocartography Question

Hi,

I have a great astrology program that also does Astro-Cartography.

Can anyone assist me with understanding the Astro-Cartography data?

How can I successfully use this to explain to somebody where they should move to, where they belong or if they should be where they are?

Likewise, where people are advised not to live, or unfavarable places.

Conjunction:
http://img116.imageshack.us/my.php?i...unctionku9.jpg
Initially I have a line going down to the Ant-Artica, highlighting some cities around Alaska, then rising back up and highlighting cities through Russia.

At the base of the curve is a yellow circle with a broken Sun-AC line tracking up, highlighting some Brazil cities.

At the far side is a yellow Sun-MC solid line rising up to meet a white sun-AC blob, with the line cutting through Australia and into Japan, with city highlights along the way.

Oppsosition:
http://img162.imageshack.us/my.php?i...ppsositwh6.jpg
Clicking this gives a broken wavey line throughout the map. This one highlights mainly Western State side and sweeps up the down through eastern Europe.

Square:
http://img162.imageshack.us/my.php?i...ppsosityy5.jpg
A tighter broken curve with some broken verticle lines intersecting those aforementioned Brazillian places, and highlighting more Australian and eastern european towns.

Trine:
This puts on a green array of dotted lines in similar curved/verticle fashion as Square.

Now we see Western South America, west Africa, and New Zealand highlighted with the curve, and the verticles ligh up town in central US states, Central Africa through to eastern europe.

Sextile:
Blue. Curves light up in Argentina and up into Canada; west africa then through the UK. The erticles light up Pacific islands, and a line of towns through India, China and Russia.

Semi-Sextile:
Curves - Alaska; central states; rising up into central africa; Eastern europe, India China.
Lines - New Zealand and Atlantic Islands.

QuinCunx:
Green up curves - Alaska
Green down curves - Scandanavia, central Europe, central africa; Russia, China and India.
Verticle lines - West africa through Spain and the British Isles.

Semi-Square:
Up curves - through Africa into central europe and Scandanavia; through east Asia and into easern Russia.
Down-curves - through eastern US states.
Verticle - east Asia.

Sesqui-Square:
Green broken up curves - cuts through western South America and Central America and through eastern USA;
Down-curves - Europe, Scandanavia and Africa.
Verticle - as above.
Antoher downward curve highlights East Asia.

Quintile:
Down through Brazil and another trangresses South Island (New Zealand)
Three Up through - 1. Brazil up to Canada; 2. passess the west African and Irish coasts; 3. Through western Australia.
Three verticles slice through - Pacific Islands; central Aisia into Russia; East coast of brazil.

Biquintele:
Purple up-curves - 1. Pacific Islands; 2. Central America and Easter US States
Down-curve - 1. Scandanavia, central Europe and through central Africa; 2. Russia and central Asia.
Verticles - 1. Chillie up into Bolivia, Carrabean and Canada; 2. UK and Central Europe and parts of Africa

http://img116.imageshack.us/my.php?i...enabledgh8.jpg

That's all the chart data I can give you.

I hope someone is kind enough to be able to explain some useful bits that I can use to successfully interpret the charts for people.

Many thanks
Belle xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx