Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 03-23-2013, 09:47 AM
Banned

[deleted question]

Last edited by Pisces13; 08-06-2014 at 06:06 AM.
Unread 03-23-2013, 11:36 PM
Banned

Re: Orbs too large but I can feel them?

hi pisces13

looking at your chart , you have several tight orbed aspects.

venus square to uranus and neptune, mars square to jupiter,saturn square pluto.
these are all difficult aspects so do you mean that the orbs of the "good" aspects are large?
or do mean that in the midst of all the restrictions upon you, you still have a love and optimism for life.?

rahu
Unread 03-23-2013, 11:39 PM
Banned

[deleted question]

Last edited by Pisces13; 08-06-2014 at 06:35 AM.
Unread 03-24-2013, 12:29 AM
Banned

hi ya

on one level ,a chart is only symbols of impulses on different planes.
so mars conjuncting venus can show love yet millions have love with no venus/mars conjunctions. one must look to to varied symbols for each individual.

you mars is weakly orbed to venus/neptune/uranus, but you have the strong yang force runnig through you.
applying more symbols to your chart gives eros conjunct the vertex. this shows you have an inherent romantic/sexual aura.this is within 1 degree .then eros is square to eris within 0 degree 12 arc minutes.
this gives a aggressive emotional nature. very loving,very sexual, very social ,very inspirational. coupled with the eros/vertex conjunction , you have a vibration that easily could be described by tight aspected mars .

you moon conjunction to pluto which gives the deep despondency which is really a function of psyche conjunct pluto and exactly square saturn and the ascendant.this pattern give you pain/pleasure experieinces.ixion is also conjunct to pluto which adds a family life with everyone on different pages if not at each others throats.the emotional cruelty strikes at your point of greatess sensitivity and inpiration.but this square often brings emotional issues.
the saturn/pluto square is quite a burden i childhood as childhood is short. the grim realities of life are imprinted early in your childhood.

sedna at midheaven gives a faith in doing what you know is right or coherent to your viewpoint. this gives you a sense as to what your " moral path" in life is. often friends will look to you not so much for leadership but for your opinions and intentions.but with orcus square to sedna, the closer to truth you are the more hostile the environs becomes.it is as if you must be truthful but you can not expect the world to be truthful back.

it looks as despondent and restrictive elements have been around you siince last fall, but the deepest submergence of your spirit was late in 2012 and into first month of 2013.

yoy are extremely intelligent, that is your sword.you know and understand.with mercury conjunct to lilth ,you emotions and mental outlook are in unison. when the mind is free i the sunconscious , a strong psychic powers can show thru.ceres is also conjunct lilth giving you inherent nurturing and understanding abilities.
nymphe is conjunct the sun , increasing your innate psychic feelings and strengthening you travel toward light.

rahu
Unread 03-24-2013, 01:32 AM
Banned

[deleted question]

Last edited by Pisces13; 08-06-2014 at 06:36 AM.
Unread 03-24-2013, 09:47 PM
Banned

hi ya

a retrograde venus can show up as shy as the ijpuse for social contact in focused inward .
here eris is conjunct to venus and square to uranus and neptune.eris is agressive feminine sexuality. it gives the greatest passion to lifes endeavors but it does not operate well in patriarchial societies as the aggressive physical stance often brings argument,fights,jealousy and obesession with sexual matters at it's worst. that is not even including how neptune and uranus totally take you out of your mind and body at times.so the retrograge venus in the midst of emotional/physical "altered states" , you are reflective. as much as you seem to be carried along by the flow and vibration, you are actually reflecting the meaning of these experiences on yourself.

rahu

Tags
feel, large, orbs