Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Predictive Astrology > Transits

Transits Transits are the most used predictive astrology technique. This sub-board is dedicated to them.

Unread 11-11-2005, 01:14 AM

Hairy Transits - Can you share your experiences?

I'm coming out of Pluto conjunt Sun, still have Neptune on my Ascendent, Saturn on Uranus, Uranus opposing Pluto and Chrion retrun. Any thoughts from those who have experienced similar transits? I feel like I have been reinvented over the past couple of years my self.

http://astro-software.com/cgi-bin/as...8.32&lat=34.13

Born 12/11/56
10:26 am PST
Northridge, CA

Unread 11-12-2005, 02:59 AM

Kite,

Hi and welcome. I bet you do feel 'reinvented'....those are some incredible transits/Initiations!!! Any one of them alone would be a lot to deal with but to have all of those happening at the same time, amazing. Congratulations for surving it all and happy Chiron Return too!

Transiting Pluto is closing in on a conjunction to my natal Sun and Chiron soon in 10........trans. Uranus is slowly moving through my large 1st house.......trans Saturn on approach to a conjunction with natal Pluto in intercepted 6.........trans Neptune in intercepted 12 is in opposition to natal Pluto in 6 right now...........trans. Chiron in 12 is working his way towards an opposition to natal Pluto in 6 in a bit. There's more of course but -

You could give me pointers it sounds like with transiting Pluto moving across your Sun in 10. I can imagine that this is going to be an amazing transformation in itself. Here's my personal take on why so many of us are having these mega transits lets call them. I feel that many of us are cramming as much karma/clearing/healing/integration/transformation as we can stand and NOT go mad in the process before 2012 arrives. Most everyone thinks that the 'big stuff' is coming with 2012 when actually its happening between now and then!

These potent cluster transits of the outer planets clearly shows this I feel. We, or rather our Higher Selves, believed we could handle huge direct hits of transformational energies that these type of cluster transits carry to help propel us into higher consciousness and larger integrated aspects of ourselves.

TRANSITIONS http://deniselefay.wordpress.com
Unread 11-12-2005, 05:10 AM

Very insightful Lapis. Indeed this has been a clearing out period, releasing very deep emotional residue, culminating with the death of my mother in June.

I neglected to mention the Jupiter trans Neptune conjunction going on right now in 9 which has helped shape a similar world view to yours regarding the 12/21/2012 completion. Happy 11 11 11 btw as the codes continue to push the activation button. Pluto trans the GC with Jup in mutual reception along with the continued Nep and Uranus mutual reception should get the party started pretty soon.

As far as Pluto on Sun in 10, for me it was more driving in terms of my spiritual quest than my day job work. The summer before last I decided to teach a Kabbalah class and found myself being led to all kinds of insights that brought my Seth experience together with Quantum Physics and sacred geometry. It was a wild ride. Not sure what I'll do with the material but I continue to see it at least as a part-time vocation. Perhaps your experience will be more focused on materialising some of your own healing modalities with the Chiron connection.

Anyway - nice to meet another lightworker.
Unread 11-13-2005, 02:14 AM

Kite,

Kabbalah and Seth (experience?) and quantum physics and sacred geometry? Now those are some yummy ingredients! Isn't this fun and dizzying returning to multidimensional consciousness at light speed? I too have some ultra strange 'stuff' that at this point I've just got used to carrying around with me. If I see a spot where it seems some of it will 'fit', then I throw it out there and hope for the best!

I agree about the Pluto transits in 10 having more to do with our spiritual careers than our traditional jobs. Also the physical healing issues are in the spot light for me now anyway and this too I believe, goes far beyond just this life and time. Our plates are full to overflowing with last minute long term issues to be integrated finally it seems. Very tired.......

Happy 11-11-11 to you too fellow Light Worker

TRANSITIONS http://deniselefay.wordpress.com
The Following User Says Thank You to Lapis For This Useful Post:
Oceanis (08-19-2017)
Unread 11-13-2005, 05:48 AM

Definately a tough time with lots of rest requirements. They say lots of water helps...drink and bathe. What a ride ..huh?
Unread 11-17-2006, 05:31 AM

Re: Hairy Transits - Can you share your experiences?

Hi All.... I wanted to share these hairy transits....

At the moment 3 planets are making contact with three of my natal planets.

1. Transiting Saturn is conjunct natal Uranus in Leo in 12th.
2. Transiting Uranus is conjunct natal Moon in Pisces in 7th.
3 Transiting Pluto is opposite natal Venus, the latter residing in Gemini in 10th.

I can't wrap my brain round it.

Just in case you need this ....
My natal info is (I'll post my chart when I figure out how to do it!!) 30 July 1961 35N59 014E15 at 7:30 am CET

I have my own thoughts in a nutshell about it of course.... the Uranus/Moon to my mind has been all about changing emotional patterns. The Pluto/Venus I think is about challenges from the home front which affect my career. The Saturn/Uranus could be about restraint or even possibly bringing structure to creative zany aspirations which have been hidden in the 12th.

My life has been challenging over the past 18 months, but nothing drastic; I can cope.

What do you think?

Sisi x
Unread 12-07-2006, 03:01 PM

great and now i've lost my brand new gloves. this is getting annoying, not to mention cold!!
Unread 12-19-2006, 06:39 PM

I have been going through a Pluto conjunct natal Saturn transit--any interpretations?
Unread 12-20-2006, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyn Dave
I have been going through a Pluto conjunct natal Saturn transit--any interpretations?
Hi, Brooklyn. You've been going through it. What have you noticed has happened? Have you noticed a connection between what is happening now and what was happening the last time Saturn cj'd your Pluto? Which houses are involved? For some people nothing happens to speak of. They tackle a big job, like cleaning out the basement/garage/attic, work with stone. It's not a very long transit, though some people get three passes of Saturn. It's nice to be getting that trine from tr Pluto. I think it depends on what the outer planets are aspecting in your chart at the same time because the transits work together, like Saturn cj Pluto opp Neptune for some. On the negative side, this combo can bring fear or some kind of power struggle with an authority or older person. On the positive side one can work hard and achieve a desired goal, or help another to do so, related to the houses involved.

AqMoon
Unread 12-29-2006, 12:39 AM

KITE,
my astrology tutor's progressed neptune was stationed on her asc a couple years ago, and thats when it triggered her great gift of tarot reading...shes insanely talented with that....
Unread 01-14-2007, 02:18 PM

Hi Kite,

Better late than never if you peruse this thread again. Pluto was conjunct my natal sun in 6 close to the DC when my partner of eighteen suddenly found someone new. It was traumatic and drawn out and my health suufered badly with nerves/adrenals/anxiety. That was four years ago, and it was and is a hell of a transformation. Still yet to form another relationship, but I there was so much healing to do that I dont think I could have thought about another. Oh I forgot to mention that my career well, burnout and bullying. And that ended a couple of months after the transit. The career changed from architect to art therapist and even though it is still getting off the ground, could be happier with my direction in life, just the time it takes to sort out. OH, Neptune is sitting on my MC in aquarius at the moment and uranus opposition is happening to me from a 10 pisces to 4/5 virgo.

All big stuff, I am the same person but I just see different things in life and people than I used to. And I got back in touch with my first love art, it has been the best to get that back!!

My thoughts are with you as the ride is emotional!!
Unread 02-19-2007, 01:17 PM

Thanks Flea - and for those wondering, I've made it through all the emotional stuff and feel very good about where I'm at.

I'm still integrating my Chiron return but more from a "ok what now?" point of view. What should I do with my newfound perspectives?

I have some nice transits in play these days such as Jupter's conjunction of my Sun in 10 and Saturn's trine to same. You can say that I have been more focused on external vocational considerations but still have been dealing with both mundane and spiritual themes. I'm hoping there will be a convergence of these at some point but realize I will be compartmentalzing for awhile.

Best,

Kite

Chart http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...pictureid=6043
Unread 02-24-2007, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lapis
Kite,

Hi and welcome. I bet you do feel 'reinvented'....those are some incredible transits/Initiations!!! Any one of them alone would be a lot to deal with but to have all of those happening at the same time, amazing. Congratulations for surving it all and happy Chiron Return too!

Transiting Pluto is closing in on a conjunction to my natal Sun and Chiron soon in 10........trans. Uranus is slowly moving through my large 1st house.......trans Saturn on approach to a conjunction with natal Pluto in intercepted 6.........trans Neptune in intercepted 12 is in opposition to natal Pluto in 6 right now...........trans. Chiron in 12 is working his way towards an opposition to natal Pluto in 6 in a bit. There's more of course but -

You could give me pointers it sounds like with transiting Pluto moving across your Sun in 10. I can imagine that this is going to be an amazing transformation in itself. Here's my personal take on why so many of us are having these mega transits lets call them. I feel that many of us are cramming as much karma/clearing/healing/integration/transformation as we can stand and NOT go mad in the process before 2012 arrives. Most everyone thinks that the 'big stuff' is coming with 2012 when actually its happening between now and then!

These potent cluster transits of the outer planets clearly shows this I feel. We, or rather our Higher Selves, believed we could handle huge direct hits of transformational energies that these type of cluster transits carry to help propel us into higher consciousness and larger integrated aspects of ourselves.
hi. i read a horrary ans. on anti-christ by radu. will u tell me what is anti-christ pls.?
Unread 02-24-2007, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lapis
Here's my personal take on why so many of us are having these mega transits lets call them. I feel that many of us are cramming as much karma/clearing/healing/integration/transformation as we can stand and NOT go mad in the process before 2012 arrives. Most everyone thinks that the 'big stuff' is coming with 2012 when actually its happening between now and then!

Oh, Lapis, you are so right! People with mutable angles are really feeling these mega angular transits of the Gods of Change - Pluto, Uranus, the transiting nodes - and then add Saturn in Virgo in September. I've just finished up with Uranus square nodes, Sun and ASC/DC and have had a nice break from Pluto over the past year.

How are you doing?

Kite, glad to hear things are going well for you

AqMoon
Unread 04-14-2007, 06:56 PM

The transits I'm experiencing now are more than a little hairy.

http://www.prowebdesignsites.net/astro_chart.gif

I have a Uranus Venus & Pluto cluster on my ascendant and each is getting it's turn to tango with a Uranus transit. I'm worried how it's going to affect the plutonian part of the cluster.

Identitiy issues, relationship issues...and as Pluto has always manifested itself in my life as illness or external violence coming at me I'm getting pretty scared of what's to come.

I seem to be at a point in my life where I'm very attractive to the opposite sex, yet the women I'm attracting are very unstable and abusive. I am however learning a great deal, it's just not very fun.

Lions
Unread 07-08-2007, 03:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kite
I'm coming out of Pluto conjunt Sun, still have Neptune on my Ascendent, Saturn on Uranus, Uranus opposing Pluto and Chrion retrun. Any thoughts from those who have experienced similar transits? I feel like I have been reinvented over the past couple of years my self.

http://astro-software.com/cgi-bin/as...8.32&lat=34.13

Born 12/11/56
10:26 am PST
Northridge, CA
Hi, Kite! Is that as in "high as a..." ??

Good heavens, that is some intense transits alright! Structures being challenged, your very self being cleansed and purged.....

My whole life feels like it revloves around my Pluto conj. Sun back in 2001, so yes fellow Sag I can relate to how intense, and how powerful these can be. I also have Sag Rising - wich Pluto will soon be conjunct 26* Sag for the last time! (And this is conj. Galactic Centre - more on that later!!)

The good in fact great news about this transit is that ultimately its about getting real with yourself. Finding that authentic power within. And with Neptune on your Ascendant, you're not only getting purged but cleansed as well. Probably you feel confused and a bit "watery" but not to fear this will pass.

www.myspace.com/astrologyaustralia
Unread 07-09-2007, 04:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkywaygirl
uranus just finished transiting my natal saturn by opposition, transiting uranus is in my 4th house, natal uranus is in my 12th, natal saturn in my 10th.

i read up a little about this transit before it came into full effect, basically what i could understand was that my sense of security was going to be challenged and "worked over" by outside forces.

so i was a little concerned but figured hey whatever happens, i'll deal with it!

so this is what transpired, i had to move, and during my move a bag containing my winter jacket and about 6 pairs of my shoes went missing. so now i'm wearing someone else's winter jacket and have two pairs of shoes to my name.

at first i wanted to blame my roomate, then her mom (the opposition), but i finally just had to accept the fact that these things that make me feel secure (i live in toronto and its mad cold right now so my jacket and shoes bring me a lot of security!) have just disappeared.

still trying to figure out how this relates to my 12th and 10th houses though....
Hi mwg!

As I understand it, the 12th house relates to hidden things, and things lost and disappearing. Since your 12th is being activated by Saturn, which BTW also rules the privation, the cold and winter!!, perhaps this is why that happened to you!

Sometimes transits like this, as annoying and inconvenient as they are, force us to think of others less fortunate. Like I'm sure that your city, like mine, has those poor souls who have even less than you, and who have to try to sleep outside when its snowing/raining/whatever. Its a sobering thought and it can help you deepen your attitude of gratitude, and compassion for others as well.....

www.myspace.com/astrologyaustralia
Unread 07-25-2007, 11:26 AM

Does anybody know how they felt transiting Jupiter over natal Uranus? Mine will happen probably in December 2007.
Unread 07-25-2007, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Conjunct
Does anybody know how they felt transiting Jupiter over natal Uranus? Mine will happen probably in December 2007.
I have transitting Uranus conjunct natal Jupiter in Pisces in my 3rd house. Jupiter is the ruler of my ascendant. It started in March this year. It'll retrograde back over it again toward the end of this year.

As far as I know, it can indicate sudden departures, restlessness, changes in perspective and philosophy. I have definately felt this this year. I've felt extreemily restless, and sometimes wish I could just be somewhere else, but I know this is unrealistic because where would I be. I think this restlessness and my coming to terms with it has or is helping me find some inner grounding. I have had to learn how to be calm in the face of restlessness/nervousness. It can also feel quite exhilerating sometimes. I just have faith I am moving in a positive direction, even though I sometimes panik at the unease I have felt.

NR

chart: http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk27/Jo75Tiger/mewithstarsasteroids.gif
Unread 07-25-2007, 07:14 PM

Other hairrryy transits this year...! Slow ones too.

Oh my - Chiron going back and forth over natal Venus/Mercury. This has been very painful and its retrograding back again until early next year. Ugghh. Mercury is the ruler of my 7th house. I guess I'm getting used to it. My thought process seems to be the most bizarre thing, its definately changing, sometimes freaking me out. Again, I've had to learn how to be calm amongst all this, but its not easy.

Chiron conjunct natal Venus, well the relationship I've had has been painful indeed. I attracted a guy whose Pluto/Mars conjunction is opposite my Moon, his Chiron conjunct my Moon. Its a learning experience.

Natal Pluto trines my Venus/Mercury conjunction, so I guess he's part of the Chiron transit too.

Also transiting Pluto conjunct natal Mars until next year. I sometimes wish it was Summer 2008 now, I have another 7 months of this transit. Sometimes I am filled with dread that something awful is going to happen. It can be really scary at times. I've learned to explore this darkness that seems to be coming to consciousness with the help of Pluto, and not deny it. Just to accept that this is a part of myself and of life as much as goodness is too.

Also tr Pluto semi-square natal Venus/Mercury. So they are all involved!

Transitting Saturn is going opposite natal Moon in Sept/Oct this year too, I won't even think about that one at the moment.

All I can imagine, is after these transformative transits, life will proabaly seem quite calm and tranquil!

NR

chart: http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk27/Jo75Tiger/mewithstarsasteroids.gif

Last edited by Neptune Rising; 07-25-2007 at 07:29 PM.
Unread 07-27-2007, 06:49 AM

Pretty much finished with Pluto transiting over my Venus - wasn't all that it's supposedly cut out to be.

I have Uranus transiting over my Moon now. My mother (moon) has changed a great deal during this transit. She's way more vocal, quick to anger and to fight. She's not the complacent wife/mother she used to be. She's even managed to stop taking her anti-depressents which shes been on since I was a child...looking forward to seeing how long this lasts!! I also started travelling overseas. Uranus is at the same time opposite my Saturn, North Node, and square Neptune. Quite a combination...Im restless as hell. After the tense Saturn aspects to four of my natal planets, three of which were personal, I thought I'd calmed down. But now these Uranus tranists are stirring things up again.

This week I had transitting Mars in my 12th house opposite Uranus in my 6th. I can't remember a time when I had so many needles poked into me. In a matter of 2 days I had 7 test tubes of blood taken out for blood work, a tb test, and three vaccinations. And Im bruised in all spots, including my ear which I somehow seemed to bang against my car door, and shoulder, which I have no clue about its origins?? I have Chiron over my sun now...maybe thats why im all bruised up

Last edited by StarNur; 07-27-2007 at 06:51 AM.
Unread 08-01-2007, 11:00 PM

I hope your bruises heal real soon StarNur - Chiron can be painful!

Neptune

Unread 01-04-2008, 07:37 PM

Neptune has transited from my 8th house into my 9th house, while opposing my Moon in Leo. This transit seems never ending, Thank goodness I am almost through it. During this transit, my 5 year relationship with the love of my life suddenly ended without warning, and I'm still really not sure why or what happened. We travelled 8 mos of the year with his job, so I did not work for the years we were together. So when I found myself thrown out without a job and a resume with a huge gap in it and a broken heart...well, you can imagine what that must have been like. For the 1st time in my life, I have come to truly understand what despair is. Over the last year I have slowly been rebuilding my life independently, and it has been a long difficult journey that I dont wish upon anyone. But, I am much wiser for this experience and there has been alot of valuable growth. Neptune's fog of illusion hasnt lifted from me completely, but I can definitely see light at the end of the tunnel.
Lamatrash
jup return transits and progressions 70.GIF

Last edited by lamatrash; 01-06-2008 at 10:53 PM.
Unread 03-29-2008, 10:25 PM

Wow...
So glad I found this "hairy transits" area... believe it or not it is actually exactly what had me seeking out for an astro forum at the wee hours of several Friday mornings ago. Although.. it was just clean layout and few unrelated topics and posts that I had read that had me hooke! Within the few posts I had barely been able to sink my bicuspids into... I was daisy chained to the specific topic I was hunting some well needed dialogue and exchanges on Natal Transits.

Armed with Peppermint tea in hand and the Spring Sun rising from the East horizon ...I was so so glad to have found an area that the brave survivors of past gnarly Natal Transits were proudly sharing their survival scars/contusions, implementation strategies, advice and most importantly--encouraging words. For us who are next in the line for the amaranthine firing squad of the cosmos transmuting ammuniation...
feels so good I know I can have aid with my exchanges here!

I certainly knew that I was going to need more than my arsenal of peppermint saturated fluids and miss matched tea cup + saucer combo to tackle my themed series of flesh hungry natal transits!
I have some major Uranus and Saturn themes that really going to demolish me to my bare-boned,exposed, kneecaps for the next year and a half!
Right now it is the quiet lil prequel.. conditioning myself for the peal back process of self review in all corners of ego, spirit and all the gluten-esque matter between...before the institutition/application will have to be integrated with my every breath and daily function.

That is of course since I would like to fancy the option of escaping this series of natal transit transformation processes, with all of my phalanges and mental functions in place.

Natal Aspects that are currently activated on my Calisthenics astro regimen:
Saturn transiting conjunction Mars (saturn in 2nd house birth chart, mars 12th)
Uranus transititing square N.Node & S.Node (Gemini N. Node in my 9th house )
Saturn transiting thru 11th & 12th house

On the relationship front my BF laid some new communication rebar for our communicating foundation (and JUST in time before March's alignments put everything to the test!) {Saturn transiting conjunction Venus in my natal chart}
This was just as we were coloring our pallete with our first trip of serious on the move traveling.
From there it has been a truly mind expanding month with Sun in Pisces paired with that intense New moon in Pisces early, mid-March ...that I felt on every fiber of my emotional being! (I am pretty even keeled as the genetic emotional makeup of my natal chart goes. So it was somewhat of a surprise as it was so hard to shake those piscean waters I was drowning in!) *visual aid below! birth chart attached*
It was all outside relationship dynamics that occured while flying down to Hollywood for a 2012 conference, between my pisces interspecies of friends.
Venus sextile pluto aspect in my chart, and ascendant sextile moon? (something I just learned within the last week) Lead to a long time male friend of mine.. revealing his feelings to me. Of course me dumbfounded unaware of what I am eminating via my Venus conjunction Mars. As I remember reading "oversweet nature calculated to win affection. you invest your charm 200% and win you do"
Thusly my male friends apparently are on the receiving end .. super saturating all that unaware feminine energy I am undulating into the male ethers.

While they are pratically on the verge of syncope with crushie feelings, and I am just as cretinous as can be thinking that we are best of friends and will always be.

I guess I forgot how to tred water with all the Pisces influenced friends surrounding me. I usually get them in controlled, separated doses!

I hadn't jumped zodiac evolutionary ladder last time I checked? Didn't manifest some gills for a breathing apparatus-- no amount of visualization or Libra "merging", 'relating".. reflecting myself thru the prism of a pisces.. was going to equip me for being carried out to sea.

Even though these experiences were in tandum with a busy travel schedule (after a super laden pratical month of endless work + our winter detoxifying cleanse for our viscera as well as our spirit...) and we were right on course without really being aware all that was transiting our natal charts.
Just on a cosmic calendar scale.. but now how it was synthesizing with us individually we hand't shifted gears.
Returning home (oh goodness home never felt like such a safe return home to our the safest and removed place on the map!) and then with great fervour.. we begun studying these last 2 weeks late into the early AM'S. We mutually felt this window of opportunity opening to where we would be especially sensitive or receptive to everything we were digging into. Sleep soon found itself as an after thought (Uranus opposed mercury)
I thought the sandman would come looking for me with my eyes hypnotically scanning between the many pages of books and other mediums of our self expression and edification, but some how we were spaired .. he didn't come and collect!
Sure enough the concentration of these transiting aspects were spiking and RIGHT ontop of us as we we were looking into the celestial depths of influence. Creating a perfect equation for being in tune to new inspirations and feeding the mental restlessness with imbibing endless conscious blossoming reading material and pouring ourselves into each other with back yard and living room serving as striped tube sock colloquium.

(with my BF as GM of a hotel here locally.. he is on call 24/7 and there is rarely a moment that we have without their interjection of some kind that abbreviates our day.. so it was truly special that level of saturation we were putting into these moments)
it seemed to come with great balance... being productive and efficient. Nothing skipped a beat! **Rare rare occurence** Just needed some rain checks on a full nites deep REM with the sand man, having to settle for a converison rate of late afternoon power naps. I am sure that was Uranus letting it fully integrate into our day with Saturn at the helm making sure not a drop of time was poorly invested.
Although everything right now is brainstorming and re-evaluating my currency of the external and internal, of what I hold near and dear for myself... I DO know there is long term goals that I am suppose to start strategically deprogramming myself.
I need to get those gears turning, slowly starting in order to segue into constructing myself in parallel with these approaching larger shifts come Summer. I can't help but feel a lil bit nervous and scared as they are some pretty drastic changes. Usually it is exactly this that excites me.. change and transformation!

I really got to the core of a lot of aspects these last few days and themes like "crisis in consciousness" as well as projections from childhood programming that I had no idea were affecting facets of not only myself, but is acting as a huge projected celluloid all around me. This was all revealed with my dissection of all my natal aspects and synastry between my Bf's and my birth charts from the inside out.

Pluto in the first house is waiting right around the corner for me... to be a resurfacing repeat offender thru out the constructs of Heather's corpuscles fabric of time.

It appears this shedding process & drastics rewiring will be a common mainstay through out my narrative ..often due to my Sun sextile Uranus in my birth chart, outside of some other heavily weighted aspects.
I best be getting use to this eh?
Looking to ground myself with your guys experiences, supportive posts, knowledge and understanding.
The new life path, purging the past for new professional foundations, transcendence and solidifing goals is what follows after my above listed transits.

Starting Late Summer for Transits well into the beginning of 2009..
Saturn transiting conjunction Ascendant Libra
Saturn transiting conjunction Sun Libra
Uranus transiting Square Neptune
Saturn transiting conjunction Mercury
Saturn transiting square Neptune
Neptune transiting opposition Venus
Pluto transiting conjunction ic (capricorn)

There is only a small handful that I am able to exchange about astrology with outside of my Leo, ASC Sag, Pisces moon BF) so to have the chance to have an interactive sounding board on this will continue to ignite things within me during the increasing momentum of restructuring process on all tangible and intangible fronts ...courtesy of nebulus Natal transits.

I know I wrote beyond a mouthfull and a half.. plus mid day lunch! I don't expect responses to address all that I shared.

Wanted to provide some background for the shifting cosmic waves that has been oscillating/transforming daily and pass things thru a light hearted cadence... as I can only suspect how these transits for most of you have left more than just your patience levels in embers.

Look forward to a proper introduction with all who share their illuminations.
Heather
Ps.
will be posting my chart here shortly!
Unread 05-03-2008, 02:41 AM

The Hairy Transit club is not one I have aspired to join, but here I am!
Pluto has opposed my natal ruling-planet Venus for the last couple months. I have felt steam-rolled, shredded, and under water. Been pretty discouraging.
Issues of power and control have arisen. And I don't think Pluto has been playing fair. I have only been trying to protect my self from others and have been mauled in the process.

When the neighbour's kid repeatedly trampled my snow-laden driveway and I phoned the mom to ask her to tell him not to walk on it when it snowed, as then I couldn't shovel the snow off it (car and me would then be trapped), she hung up on me. My ability to safely live here was in doubt. (This is the tip of the iceberg - their dog uses my back yard as his toilet, their snowmobiles flatten my shrubs, their junk encroaches, kids trample garden,etc.) Decided I needed a fence, though it will cost thousands of dollars I don't want to spend.
Applied for a building permit for the fence and that's when the **** really hit the fan. The neighbour (the hanger-upper's husband) told me he didn't want a fence. In vain, they called the building inspector and begged him not to issue one.
A large tree, which my 12 yr. old survey says is on my property (but "just inside") needed to be removed to put fence up, but the neighbour hired a guy with a laser measurer who said the tree was now partly on his property and that he would sue me and the tree cutter, or get an injunction to stop the cut. The neighbour also threatened to kill the hundreds of dollars worth of shrubs I bought to landscape around the future fence, so I called the police. They couldn't help, as it was only a threat on property not on me. That same day as I was determining the property line, I endured a ten minute screaming fit by them (including how I should "be on medication!")
Talk about issues of power and control - neighbours (Transiting Pluto IS, unbelievably to me, in my 3rd house) who've been friends for 40 years have come pouring out of the woodwork to tell me not to cut down the tree, how I am "alienating" everyone around here,how they enjoy its pretty fall colours for 2 weeks a year. I told them to get their own tree. Note: this is a red maple, a real moisture vampire that makes growing anything within a hundred feet of it impossible; it's been a burden for years. And gardening is my lifeblood. Plus it stands between me and safety, in the form of the fence, from these awful people.
Tree cutter called tonite to say on Monday- when the Moon is in my sign of Taurus by the way- they will take down the tree, after having been notified by the neighbour that he will not sue. (We'll see - he's lied throughout this.)

I'll take Saturn any day over this never-ending Pluto pressure. Anything The Grim Reaper dishes out has got to rank easier than the **** the Ruler of the Underworld has been throwing my way.
A side note, I know the fence-objecting neighbours' charts. Right now, Saturn is opposing the wife's Sun. The fence will forever ruin part of her view and make her property look small and desolate. Looks like the fence will go up next week, a sad Saturn turn of events for her indeed.
***added note on Mon. - Ya gotta love transiting moon in Taurus if you're a Taurus Sun. That Debbie Kempton-Smith chapter on how you should 'go for it' when the moon is in your Sun Sign has worked time and time again and today, as the tree fell, it worked again for me. (Hope it's OK to include a Cheery Transit in this Hairy Transit discussion.)

Last edited by universal; 05-06-2008 at 12:49 AM.

Tags
experiences, hairy, share, transits