Favorites/Least favorite signs

Cancerian_ReaRea

johnmike59 said:
Cancerian ReaRea, Cybertone is a funny phenom. I was not at all offended by what you said about Virgo and I don't know, in what way, I PICKED apart your post. Now, if I were to say that your emotional response was classic Cancerian in its defensiveness, is that criticism or an observation? To me, it's an observation, but one of the pitfalls of Cyberworld is that 'tone' is sujective and is open to all manner of inference. I'm not here to argue or brawl -- good heavens, not at all! But I am trying to make a point.

This reminds me of doing a purely selfless deed -- there is no such animal, for if, in your kindness and selflessness, you derive pleasure (and who wouldn't??) -- then there's some selfishness in the sense of fulfillment and satisfaction one derives from that altruistic act.

So please don't be upset with me -- no offense was taken, as I've indicated and it was never my intention to offend you! :)) I hope you believe this! Must be my Scorpio Ascendant getting in my way here -- and as I've read, Scorpio is among your favorites! :))

Freedom Lover, interesting post, to be sure and thanks. It hadn't dawned upon me, but it would seem your poinit is very well made.

When I said "picked apart my post" I mean you only pointed out what I had said about Virgo's when I have said much worse about another sign, imo. I think thier are flaws in every sign, no sign is "perfect" as NO ONE is perfect. Thier are good and bad qualitys for each sign and just because I have observed such characteristics in Virgos I have known does not mean that will hold true for you or your personality, All of our personalitys differ. And I dont dislike people born under a specific sign just because they are born under that sign, I look past that, ya its annoying sometimes, to me, when someone is so darn picky all the time but on the flip side Virgos are well known to be cautious about thier health, and to me thats a good thing. I think more people in the world should be concerned about thier health than their are right now.
Hopefully we can just put this behind us. I dont dislike you because your a Virgo, LOL! I hope that we will get to know eachother on this message board. :)

Michael

Favorites:
Aries, Gemini, Virgo(my sun sign), Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn

Least favorite:
Taurus, Cancer, Leo, Libra, Aquarius, Pisces

unukalhai

freedomlover said:
This is the way I see it: We all carry the 12 archetypal zodiac energies within us. Each of the 12 energies is manifesting a lot of negativity on this planet that needs transformed into the higher vibrations of that archetype. Each of us is here to heal the archetypal energy associated with our particular Sun sign (and other planetary energies, as well)- that is the concentration of your healing. So, Johnmike is here working on healing the Virgo archetype that we all carry within us. When one heals - we all are healed a little along with them.

(I hope that made some sense. I've never before tried to put into words this understanding I had within myself.)

I'm not sure I could have put it better myself :)

One should also investigate the manifestations of the oppposing sign to any sign they are adverse to. For example, if we don't rub properly with Leo, we should investigate how we handle Aquarian energy. It's very possible in that case the Aquarius archetype in our personal reality is overbalanced, weighing harshly against Leo. Part of our life mission is to balance all 6 oppositions.

Personally, I don't play favorites with the signs. I admire and respect the creative, constructive manifestations of all 12 and would rather avoid the self-centered, destructive manifestations of all 12. Not saying I have a perfect balance in a personal sense, but rather that I try to focus on the good sides of each sign, and incorporate those into my being. Each sign has a distinct purpose and is a part of an inseparable whole.

One should also be careful of the logic of making judgments on the qualities of signs based on interactions with people of a specific Sun sign. It's a well established fact that even though the Sun is one of the most powerful objects in the chart, the Sun sign is but one placement in the chart, and often people express a different sign much stronger for various reasons. I have Sun in Sagittarius, yet because of significant placements in Virgo and other supporting placements, Virgo is actually my primary expression.

tikana

okay

my favorite sign to talk to is my own *scorpio*
my favorite sign to go crazy with is Aquarius
my favorite signs to torture are pisces and virgos *ESPECIALLY VIRGOS*
my least favorite is Gemini

Tik

allie_b

Why do you want to torture Pisces and Virgos? Are we especially easy targets? How do you torture us?

tikana said:
okay

my favorite sign to talk to is my own *scorpio*
my favorite sign to go crazy with is Aquarius
my favorite signs to torture are pisces and virgos *ESPECIALLY VIRGOS*
my least favorite is Gemini

Tik

tikana

Libra

it takes 2 to tango!

Alle_b

Pisces remind me of sushi..

Virgos are clean detail oriented freaks and one particularly deserves the torturing. LOL right, Libra?

Tik

tikana

Michael

NOPE NOPE NOPE.. your virgo sun sign has been torturing my poor unaspected venus since my birth!

therefore i am not backing off

*wink*

Tik

johnmike59

Don't worry, Michael! We Virgos can be very dismissive, so short of physical torture, nobody can torture us. :)) Heaven forefend the person who messes with me -- whatever Scorpio in my chart will kick and they WILL get clobbered. LOL!

By the way, Michael, thanks for the compliment in the 'Intelligence" thread -- in the original message I received, you called me a genius! Hardly, but I wonder if someone could explain that aspect.

Grist for another mill, I suspect!

tikana

Johnmike59

LOL scorpio rules 8th house.. house of DUNGEONS! MUHAHHAHAHA come on over! roflmao

Grrrr
Tik
*l8er gotta check to see if anyone fell into my trap specifically a virgorian yoga instructor *winks at Libra20*

unukalhai

Scorpio and Virgo make an interesting blend... It's fun.. Nothing like all those little details of all those things you aren't suppose to know :68:

johnmike59

That's very funny and all too true (to unu and the very lovely lady on top of me!)

My sister's astrologer is very funny -- he assures me that my Scorpio Ascendant and whatever Scorpio I have in my chart will protect me from anybody ever pushing me around, but my Virgo Sun will guarantee that I won't wide up dead or found brutally beaten in some dark alley.

I think it's a good match - many of my friends are Scorpio and it's a good love match as well - especially when the man is Virgo and the woman the Scorpio.

Yeah, baby!;)

I've read where the two were actually ONE sign in ancient times. The Virgo at the one end and the Scorpion at the other. This is why Libra is the sign of partnerships and marriage. Fascinating and makes sense, even if it's apocrophyl (sp?)

Michael

I have Virgo/Scorpio combination too. As I have Sun in Virgo and moon in Scorpio. The trouble is that the moon is aflicted by a square to mars, so it's a little scary.

Hah, this thread is delicious. So glad I joined today. I am a gay male Capricorn with a Libra rising, just to get it out of the way.

Aries: Don’t like them. At all. Well, this is a harsh judgment considering I only know 2 personally. 3, if you count my roommate’s cat Oliver! Oliver is SUCH an Aries it is ridiculous. He’s even orange! One of the most loveable cats ever. He rams you, demanding love. It’s really like nothing I’ve ever seen before.

My gripe with the human rams? I lived with a male (roommate’s friend from work) and female aries – the female replaced the male. The male was weird – apparently hated being gay so he was more masculine than any other guy on the planet, and his forced primal screams during football were too ridiculous to be believable. He didn’t like people swearing around him but I heard him swearing in his room. A very uncomfortable and mousy person while he was living with us, but apparently he’s full of beans anywhere else Neurotic much? His grooming kit was massive and would put Beyonce’s to shame. Loved that.

The female seemed to be intensely manipulative in the quietest way. When I didn’ t orally reply to her quickly enough once, she made a face that stated “Well? Hurry up!” by lifting her eyebrows in an impatient manner. I always feel completely uncomfortable around this woman and all she has to do is be completely quiet and giggle that giggle that says “I know something you don’t know.” Annoying. Oh, and she laughed at me. No. I worked with a couple of female aries people – quiet but ANNOYING forces, always running about, tattling or being stone faced.

Taurus: Mommy is a Taurus. She’s a lovely person but has an Aries rising (UGH!) and a Cancer Moon (waaah!). She’s got a good heart, though. Worked with 2 Tauruses at UMD and they were very difficult people though I still talk with one who is a nice person – just conflicted. The other (who got rid of me because she didn’t like me) was terribly manipulative and obsessed with her jewelry. Good heavens!

RE: Male Taurus They’re ALL GURUS or IDOLS (see sextrology). And they seem to take themselves too seriously, too. No major gripes with them, though.

Gemini: Insert generic schizo comment here. Some of them have been sweeties – one (bi polar – YEESH) erupted irrationally at me, forcing me to end our relationship… some have been sketchy and behind-the-back-talking Male or female. I like the Geminis who are down to earth. Yes, they exist. One of my pals (former lover/date) is a Gemini with a Gemini rising…. His mind tickles me in so many ways – I love him. But yes, he’s flighty and disappears for LONG periods of time… comes with the territory. One of my roommates was a Gemini (female) – depression issues… she would be dumb and ditzy one minute… and then come off as secretly intelligent the next. Very nervous – lots of that nail biting and finger moving (expert piano player though I never heard it). They’re here and there and everywhere.

Cancer: I know one female cancer who is basically like her fellow crab Courtney Love, but she’s a special ed teacher, not a rock star. Seriously – she’s a real thrill seeker and fearless about doing the DUMBEST things – not to mention she has no pain threshold. Always covered in bruises. But very stable on the other side in workfinances/etc. She sees me (or pretends to) as some kind of pet and ignores my major talents because I think she is jealous. She’s got a ridiculously loving personality and is as sharp as a tack, but is deceiving with me, unfortunately. When I first asked what her sign was, she told me Sagittarius (she has a Cancer tattoo on her). There’s some weird hidden stuff with her… she’s on two antidepressants. So while she’s great for some – she’s not fit as a friend.

I know a male crab who is friends with the entire world and “loves” everybody. Very guarded and hard to really get to know. I don’t have the time to try so hard for someone when he has 9,000 friends. Funny witty guy, but next! And it seems like the gay male crabs I have been romantically interested in kept me at an arm’s reach all the time…

Leos: Hrm… I like them and I don’t like them. Had a Leo lady friend for a while but she drifted off into her career and left everyone in the dust – only keeping her closest friends close. Can’t bother trying to keep in touch? Bite me! Have a business partner pal who has a weird energy… but he’s a good guy. I just feel that sort of competitive energy in him but he’s nice. One 19 year old Leo male clashed with me so badly that I had to stop talking to him for fear of my head exploding. 19 year olds have a lot to learn about life and it must be hard for a Leo to accept the fact. You are not the top opinion of the world. My favorite musician is a Leo (Kate Bush) – can’t get enough of her and her cat eyes. When I think of Leos, that’s what I like to imagine. My AIM Pal Lotte in England is a Leo but terribly insecure! Incredibly sweet, though! Hope to meet her some day.

Virgo: I like them and can most certainly hate them. I live with a Virgo (Libra rising) who is very much natally opposing me and the thin line of jealousy and restriction is starting to slip. Too secretive of a person, and tends to make fun of me. He seems jealous, possessive and has a mega superiority complex about things. When his friends come around for a party, he becomes a bit colder to me, or even shows some resentment. Who else would say “I have so many unique and interesting friends” than a possessive Virgo? And stop going over your endless lists. Do I need you to tell me what ISN’T going into the car? Tell me what IS going into the car so that I can help you move it down. I recently decided that we have no relationship anymore and it is decidedly clear when I interact with him now. I sometimes don’t even look at his eyes while he’s talking to me now because he deserves it. And if he can’t pick at your eyes with his eyes, I’m sure it’s killing him. It’s a shame but he can analyze it to death for all I care.

I also let go of a female Virgo friend (see a pattern here?) – although these two examples are of secretive occultists. So therein lies my reason for escape. We were friends for years but when it starts to feel less like a friendship and more like you are being studied, it’s time to go. And one of her female friends (A Virgo) is a completely insane shrew who made no illusions about despising me – just because I am. Some really, really harsh people are Virgos, I find. My old friend Tim is great and brilliant guy, though (always leaves you wanting more) – and my late godmother Judy was a sweetheart.

Libra: My ascendant. I don’t think I’m so bad! I see everything as art. I am a bit flakey, yes – but it’s the hand I’ve been dealt. Seems like my mars/Pluto square is a reason so many people cannot stand how I am. You either enjoy me or you don’t. Good old scales!

I THINK I lived with a Libra or Libra/Scorpio cusp who tried to torture me psychologically with her police buddies because I am “weird” and don’t follow rules well. Total nutcase with a higher IQ than she deserved to have. Abusive, megalomaniac, bi-polar for a fact, and a woman (no offense ladies, but you get my point). I hope she is severely restricted one day so that she cannot subject someone to what she subjected me to. Serious freak hiding under the guise of “The Law”. Just shows you that justice is a very subjective thing indeed.

Met a similar person at a job… her birthday was October 21st – similar drama, and you couldn’t shut her up. Judge Judy is also a Libra/Scorp cusp – same damned thing as the former examples, except as far as I know, Judge J isn’t crooked like example #1.

As far as Libra dudes who aren’t me… I know this one guy (gay) sorta kinda but he’s wrapped up in himself and makes you come to him.

Scorpio: Well, I don’t know any Scorpio men well enough to say anything, though my late father was a Scorpio (I didn’t really know him) and he was definitely intense from what I hear. But not hateful.

I was good friends with a Scorpio for a couple of years before she got bored of me and psychologically abused me because I wasn’t being a good friend anymore since my range of interest and knowledge wasn’t as broad as hers. She forced me to change in order to keep her friendship. Literally! The most despicable sort of relationship experience I have ever had. I was basically betrayed in spite of my good nature, genuine care for her and dependability. I did love her and she ended up trying to destroy me after giving me the cold shoulder because she was projecting on to me did not come true. Her boyfriend is a Virgo – when they got together during our friendship, everything changed and they became one entity. I don’t blame her boyfriend – who is a bit of a snob and INSANELY JEALOUS to boot, because she would have eventually dumped me anyway. So after investing in this person, constantly treating her out to dinner/movies/events, getting to know her and her interests, sharing lots of stories and all of that… what do I get? I get wished a life full of suicidal thoughts in my old age. Could I defend myself? Of course not! A complete and utter hypocrite of the highest order. Not to mention a nasty, snobby human being. Her and the passive aggressive mate deserve each other – even their relationship was incredibly showy. Yuck. I’ve seen some Scorpio people take horrible pot shots at others. They can be horribly childish, eh? Two of my supervisors were Scorpio women. EEEEEP! They do that “Talking Spell” thing where you cannot escape from their conversation and they don’t know when to end it. Then there are the quiet Scorpios who are TOO quiet. I’d be interested in meeting some male Scorpios.

Sagittarius: Had a Sag lover once – he was absolute perfection physically, and I felt so awesome that I actually got to have him… but he was the rudest most conflicted guy I’ve ever been with. No concept of understanding people and he would always rag on me for talking about myself. Like, isn’t that my right? A serious “little boy trying to play grown up” complex, where he gets its ALL wrong and it’s like this retarded monster of what a real adult is supposed to actually be. Used to chat with some Sag guy on AIM and he disappeared after I told him some heavy things going on in my life. I guess he didn’t want to feel obligated to keep hearing it. Nice guy! He was until he ran away. Very curious he was.

I knew a Sag girl who was intensely manipulative and depressed… she gave me the old famous “female cold shoulder” thing after she thought I was trying to steal her boyfriend, when in fact I just wanted to buy drugs from him. Ah, the teen years when everything was simpler. She was “slimy” as a buddy put it. I worked with a Sag lady recently who was very blunt and a bit freaky-deaky… she was nice but a bit too ghetto fabulous for me. Nice lady – just very sort of “rough”.

Capricorn: I think I’m a good representative. I have bad knees, look way younger than I am, and I vant to be alone. I know 3 cap males and we all have a similar off-beat sense of humor. It’s definitely evolved and gets to the heart of what humor is about, in my opinion. Like we’ve been there before, we have experience with life and understand that humor is a strength that life needs. My mom’s bf is a cap … he’s 39 now I believe… but he sure acts like a big kid! He keeps mom on her toes and she needs that. He is very hard working and I respect that fully. He can be a bit of a control freak (of course)… imagine when I come over and want to hog the tv. Can’t do that now that he’s in the picture. As far as the females – my grandma is a Cap and has not the gift of gab, but the CURSE – she will talk you into an early grave. And she is going to outlive our entire family. She’s the epitome of perseverance. A couple of other goat girls who I have met were a bit … what’s the word… cruel? Cold? Dominating? But not entirely. I just had some bad experiences.

Aquarius: The narrow-mindedness with the males in my experience is outrageous. I get that you are “fixed” and all but do you have to be fixed at such a LOUD point? They’re fixed in a way that other signs are not fixed. If there was a TV show about Fixed Air Signs it would be called "XTREEEEEEME FIXED SIGNS". It's their view of people that can be so shocking. But I like the Aquarian guys I know. They’re smart, odd and sometimes dreamy.

I know no Aquarian women well enough to say anything.

Pisces: Fell in love with a Pisces guy last year – and I’m most certain that he loved me as well, but after I revealed that I actually FOLLOW astrology and use crystals, etc… he wanted nothing to do with me and did a complete 180. A real non-believer who doesn’t want anyone else to believe, he swam away and blamed it on how I looked. He must have been blind during our first date, if you know what I mean! I hate that every time I pointed out what objectively happened, he called it “fighting” and wanted no part of it. I do NOT like the elusive quality of Pisces guys. Moreso because they appeal to me – specifically Irish guys for some reason. It’s the eyes! *Drool*

Had a fair-weather friend for a while… extreme Pisces in that he was always … deep within himself – his sad, froggy eyes seemed to hold the secret of life in them. Brilliant but modest and totally original, I fell for him… and he was attracted to me. But alas, he already had a Cancer guy. Blah. I got tired of having to contact him, when he never bothered with me. So we don’t talk anymore. What’s the point? He’s somewhere on Neptune.

RE: Pisces people in Feb… I knew this guy named Isaac born right after Aquarius was over who was a complete and utter snob of the highest order, and he had this weird aversion to me being an artist because he’s one of those artists who really doesn’t create art – more “conceptual” nonsense. Apparently he’s incredibly smart, but was a bit too mysterious to even be comfortable around. But the jealous thing? Unacceptable! At a party, he saw me showing some of my artwork to someone with my digital camera and, upon inspecting this, pulled someone aside and flashed some music performance that he captured with HIS digital camera, about one minute after observing and studying me. WEIRD. Not to mention the intense unspoken hatred.

Good and bad, bad and good… congratulations if you read the whole thing – you get a zodiac cookie.

Last edited by a moderator:

freedomlover

congratulations if you read the whole thing – you get a zodiac cookie.
I'll take my cookie now, if you please. Make mine a Scorpio with icing on it. :D

I noticed this is your first post. Welcome to the forum, Madsketcher...... and you certainly have a way with words.

freedomlover said:
I'll take my cookie now, if you please. Make mine a Scorpio with icing on it. :D

I noticed this is your first post. Welcome to the forum, Madsketcher...... and you certainly have a way with words.

Here you go! *Hands you a cookie*

Thanks for the welcome.

johnmike59

Boy, we've a live wire here in Madsketcher. But he's a lot of fun and a most welcome addition, to be sure!

So welcome, Madsketcher! My brother is a Capricorn with a Libra Moon (I may have missed where your moon is placed -- pardon the expression, I'm sure!) :)

My brother would never deny being a control freak, but he does manage things very well, especially his money and he's very good at it and enjoys it! Hard worker, for sure (aren't all the Earth Signs?).

Interesting that you don't get on well with Fellow Cardinal Signs -- I've read where others of your own 'quadraplicity (sp?) will get in each other's way, i.e, Cardinals w/Cardinals, Fixed w/Fixed, etc.

Welcome again and I look forward to reading your posts! :)

Last edited:

L.C.

I think all cardinal signs are control freaks, to a certain degree. At least in my experience. Maybe Aries are a little less this way, but every cardinal sign I've ever been associated with loves to direct everything they do.