Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat

Chat For posts that don't have to do with astrological chart interpretation, but they're still important to you. Gossip, show off, hot topic, spiritual thoughts, Sun sign astrological discussions, chit chat: come in and share!


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #51  
Unread 07-10-2007, 06:33 AM
unukalhai's Avatar
unukalhai unukalhai is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: The Lonestar State
Posts: 440
Re: Favorites/Least favorite signs

Scorpio and Virgo make an interesting blend... It's fun.. Nothing like all those little details of all those things you aren't suppose to know :68:

__________________
Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed.
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Unread 07-10-2007, 06:35 AM
tikana's Avatar
tikana tikana is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales
Posts: 12,787
Re: Favorites/Least favorite signs

Tell me about it! LOL i am still recovering ROFLMAO

TIk
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Unread 07-10-2007, 01:09 PM
johnmike59 johnmike59 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: New York City
Posts: 98
Wink Re: Favorites/Least favorite signs

That's very funny and all too true (to unu and the very lovely lady on top of me!)

My sister's astrologer is very funny -- he assures me that my Scorpio Ascendant and whatever Scorpio I have in my chart will protect me from anybody ever pushing me around, but my Virgo Sun will guarantee that I won't wide up dead or found brutally beaten in some dark alley.

I think it's a good match - many of my friends are Scorpio and it's a good love match as well - especially when the man is Virgo and the woman the Scorpio.

Yeah, baby!

I've read where the two were actually ONE sign in ancient times. The Virgo at the one end and the Scorpion at the other. This is why Libra is the sign of partnerships and marriage. Fascinating and makes sense, even if it's apocrophyl (sp?)
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Unread 07-10-2007, 03:25 PM
Michael Michael is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 608
Thumbs up Re: Favorites/Least favorite signs

I have Virgo/Scorpio combination too. As I have Sun in Virgo and moon in Scorpio. The trouble is that the moon is aflicted by a square to mars, so it's a little scary.
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Unread 07-10-2007, 05:08 PM
tikana's Avatar
tikana tikana is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales
Posts: 12,787
Re: Favorites/Least favorite signs

i had a relationship with a Virgo man..

ROFLMAO .. 'nuff said.

Tik
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Unread 07-10-2007, 09:31 PM
madsketcher madsketcher is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 13
Re: Favorites/Least favorite signs

Hah, this thread is delicious. So glad I joined today. I am a gay male Capricorn with a Libra rising, just to get it out of the way.

Aries: Don’t like them. At all. Well, this is a harsh judgment considering I only know 2 personally. 3, if you count my roommate’s cat Oliver! Oliver is SUCH an Aries it is ridiculous. He’s even orange! One of the most loveable cats ever. He rams you, demanding love. It’s really like nothing I’ve ever seen before.

My gripe with the human rams? I lived with a male (roommate’s friend from work) and female aries – the female replaced the male. The male was weird – apparently hated being gay so he was more masculine than any other guy on the planet, and his forced primal screams during football were too ridiculous to be believable. He didn’t like people swearing around him but I heard him swearing in his room. A very uncomfortable and mousy person while he was living with us, but apparently he’s full of beans anywhere else Neurotic much? His grooming kit was massive and would put Beyonce’s to shame. Loved that.

The female seemed to be intensely manipulative in the quietest way. When I didn’ t orally reply to her quickly enough once, she made a face that stated “Well? Hurry up!” by lifting her eyebrows in an impatient manner. I always feel completely uncomfortable around this woman and all she has to do is be completely quiet and giggle that giggle that says “I know something you don’t know.” Annoying. Oh, and she laughed at me. No. I worked with a couple of female aries people – quiet but ANNOYING forces, always running about, tattling or being stone faced.

Taurus: Mommy is a Taurus. She’s a lovely person but has an Aries rising (UGH!) and a Cancer Moon (waaah!). She’s got a good heart, though. Worked with 2 Tauruses at UMD and they were very difficult people though I still talk with one who is a nice person – just conflicted. The other (who got rid of me because she didn’t like me) was terribly manipulative and obsessed with her jewelry. Good heavens!

RE: Male Taurus They’re ALL GURUS or IDOLS (see sextrology). And they seem to take themselves too seriously, too. No major gripes with them, though.

Gemini: Insert generic schizo comment here. Some of them have been sweeties – one (bi polar – YEESH) erupted irrationally at me, forcing me to end our relationship… some have been sketchy and behind-the-back-talking Male or female. I like the Geminis who are down to earth. Yes, they exist. One of my pals (former lover/date) is a Gemini with a Gemini rising…. His mind tickles me in so many ways – I love him. But yes, he’s flighty and disappears for LONG periods of time… comes with the territory. One of my roommates was a Gemini (female) – depression issues… she would be dumb and ditzy one minute… and then come off as secretly intelligent the next. Very nervous – lots of that nail biting and finger moving (expert piano player though I never heard it). They’re here and there and everywhere.

Cancer: I know one female cancer who is basically like her fellow crab Courtney Love, but she’s a special ed teacher, not a rock star. Seriously – she’s a real thrill seeker and fearless about doing the DUMBEST things – not to mention she has no pain threshold. Always covered in bruises. But very stable on the other side in workfinances/etc. She sees me (or pretends to) as some kind of pet and ignores my major talents because I think she is jealous. She’s got a ridiculously loving personality and is as sharp as a tack, but is deceiving with me, unfortunately. When I first asked what her sign was, she told me Sagittarius (she has a Cancer tattoo on her). There’s some weird hidden stuff with her… she’s on two antidepressants. So while she’s great for some – she’s not fit as a friend.

I know a male crab who is friends with the entire world and “loves” everybody. Very guarded and hard to really get to know. I don’t have the time to try so hard for someone when he has 9,000 friends. Funny witty guy, but next! And it seems like the gay male crabs I have been romantically interested in kept me at an arm’s reach all the time…

Leos: Hrm… I like them and I don’t like them. Had a Leo lady friend for a while but she drifted off into her career and left everyone in the dust – only keeping her closest friends close. Can’t bother trying to keep in touch? Bite me! Have a business partner pal who has a weird energy… but he’s a good guy. I just feel that sort of competitive energy in him but he’s nice. One 19 year old Leo male clashed with me so badly that I had to stop talking to him for fear of my head exploding. 19 year olds have a lot to learn about life and it must be hard for a Leo to accept the fact. You are not the top opinion of the world. My favorite musician is a Leo (Kate Bush) – can’t get enough of her and her cat eyes. When I think of Leos, that’s what I like to imagine. My AIM Pal Lotte in England is a Leo but terribly insecure! Incredibly sweet, though! Hope to meet her some day.

Virgo: I like them and can most certainly hate them. I live with a Virgo (Libra rising) who is very much natally opposing me and the thin line of jealousy and restriction is starting to slip. Too secretive of a person, and tends to make fun of me. He seems jealous, possessive and has a mega superiority complex about things. When his friends come around for a party, he becomes a bit colder to me, or even shows some resentment. Who else would say “I have so many unique and interesting friends” than a possessive Virgo? And stop going over your endless lists. Do I need you to tell me what ISN’T going into the car? Tell me what IS going into the car so that I can help you move it down. I recently decided that we have no relationship anymore and it is decidedly clear when I interact with him now. I sometimes don’t even look at his eyes while he’s talking to me now because he deserves it. And if he can’t pick at your eyes with his eyes, I’m sure it’s killing him. It’s a shame but he can analyze it to death for all I care.

I also let go of a female Virgo friend (see a pattern here?) – although these two examples are of secretive occultists. So therein lies my reason for escape. We were friends for years but when it starts to feel less like a friendship and more like you are being studied, it’s time to go. And one of her female friends (A Virgo) is a completely insane shrew who made no illusions about despising me – just because I am. Some really, really harsh people are Virgos, I find. My old friend Tim is great and brilliant guy, though (always leaves you wanting more) – and my late godmother Judy was a sweetheart.

Libra: My ascendant. I don’t think I’m so bad! I see everything as art. I am a bit flakey, yes – but it’s the hand I’ve been dealt. Seems like my mars/Pluto square is a reason so many people cannot stand how I am. You either enjoy me or you don’t. Good old scales!

I THINK I lived with a Libra or Libra/Scorpio cusp who tried to torture me psychologically with her police buddies because I am “weird” and don’t follow rules well. Total nutcase with a higher IQ than she deserved to have. Abusive, megalomaniac, bi-polar for a fact, and a woman (no offense ladies, but you get my point). I hope she is severely restricted one day so that she cannot subject someone to what she subjected me to. Serious freak hiding under the guise of “The Law”. Just shows you that justice is a very subjective thing indeed.

Met a similar person at a job… her birthday was October 21st – similar drama, and you couldn’t shut her up. Judge Judy is also a Libra/Scorp cusp – same damned thing as the former examples, except as far as I know, Judge J isn’t crooked like example #1.

As far as Libra dudes who aren’t me… I know this one guy (gay) sorta kinda but he’s wrapped up in himself and makes you come to him.

Scorpio: Well, I don’t know any Scorpio men well enough to say anything, though my late father was a Scorpio (I didn’t really know him) and he was definitely intense from what I hear. But not hateful.

I was good friends with a Scorpio for a couple of years before she got bored of me and psychologically abused me because I wasn’t being a good friend anymore since my range of interest and knowledge wasn’t as broad as hers. She forced me to change in order to keep her friendship. Literally! The most despicable sort of relationship experience I have ever had. I was basically betrayed in spite of my good nature, genuine care for her and dependability. I did love her and she ended up trying to destroy me after giving me the cold shoulder because she was projecting on to me did not come true. Her boyfriend is a Virgo – when they got together during our friendship, everything changed and they became one entity. I don’t blame her boyfriend – who is a bit of a snob and INSANELY JEALOUS to boot, because she would have eventually dumped me anyway. So after investing in this person, constantly treating her out to dinner/movies/events, getting to know her and her interests, sharing lots of stories and all of that… what do I get? I get wished a life full of suicidal thoughts in my old age. Could I defend myself? Of course not! A complete and utter hypocrite of the highest order. Not to mention a nasty, snobby human being. Her and the passive aggressive mate deserve each other – even their relationship was incredibly showy. Yuck. I’ve seen some Scorpio people take horrible pot shots at others. They can be horribly childish, eh? Two of my supervisors were Scorpio women. EEEEEP! They do that “Talking Spell” thing where you cannot escape from their conversation and they don’t know when to end it. Then there are the quiet Scorpios who are TOO quiet. I’d be interested in meeting some male Scorpios.

Sagittarius: Had a Sag lover once – he was absolute perfection physically, and I felt so awesome that I actually got to have him… but he was the rudest most conflicted guy I’ve ever been with. No concept of understanding people and he would always rag on me for talking about myself. Like, isn’t that my right? A serious “little boy trying to play grown up” complex, where he gets its ALL wrong and it’s like this retarded monster of what a real adult is supposed to actually be. Used to chat with some Sag guy on AIM and he disappeared after I told him some heavy things going on in my life. I guess he didn’t want to feel obligated to keep hearing it. Nice guy! He was until he ran away. Very curious he was.

I knew a Sag girl who was intensely manipulative and depressed… she gave me the old famous “female cold shoulder” thing after she thought I was trying to steal her boyfriend, when in fact I just wanted to buy drugs from him. Ah, the teen years when everything was simpler. She was “slimy” as a buddy put it. I worked with a Sag lady recently who was very blunt and a bit freaky-deaky… she was nice but a bit too ghetto fabulous for me. Nice lady – just very sort of “rough”.

Capricorn: I think I’m a good representative. I have bad knees, look way younger than I am, and I vant to be alone. I know 3 cap males and we all have a similar off-beat sense of humor. It’s definitely evolved and gets to the heart of what humor is about, in my opinion. Like we’ve been there before, we have experience with life and understand that humor is a strength that life needs. My mom’s bf is a cap … he’s 39 now I believe… but he sure acts like a big kid! He keeps mom on her toes and she needs that. He is very hard working and I respect that fully. He can be a bit of a control freak (of course)… imagine when I come over and want to hog the tv. Can’t do that now that he’s in the picture. As far as the females – my grandma is a Cap and has not the gift of gab, but the CURSE – she will talk you into an early grave. And she is going to outlive our entire family. She’s the epitome of perseverance. A couple of other goat girls who I have met were a bit … what’s the word… cruel? Cold? Dominating? But not entirely. I just had some bad experiences.

Aquarius: The narrow-mindedness with the males in my experience is outrageous. I get that you are “fixed” and all but do you have to be fixed at such a LOUD point? They’re fixed in a way that other signs are not fixed. If there was a TV show about Fixed Air Signs it would be called "XTREEEEEEME FIXED SIGNS". It's their view of people that can be so shocking. But I like the Aquarian guys I know. They’re smart, odd and sometimes dreamy.

I know no Aquarian women well enough to say anything.

Pisces: Fell in love with a Pisces guy last year – and I’m most certain that he loved me as well, but after I revealed that I actually FOLLOW astrology and use crystals, etc… he wanted nothing to do with me and did a complete 180. A real non-believer who doesn’t want anyone else to believe, he swam away and blamed it on how I looked. He must have been blind during our first date, if you know what I mean! I hate that every time I pointed out what objectively happened, he called it “fighting” and wanted no part of it. I do NOT like the elusive quality of Pisces guys. Moreso because they appeal to me – specifically Irish guys for some reason. It’s the eyes! *Drool*

Had a fair-weather friend for a while… extreme Pisces in that he was always … deep within himself – his sad, froggy eyes seemed to hold the secret of life in them. Brilliant but modest and totally original, I fell for him… and he was attracted to me. But alas, he already had a Cancer guy. Blah. I got tired of having to contact him, when he never bothered with me. So we don’t talk anymore. What’s the point? He’s somewhere on Neptune.

RE: Pisces people in Feb… I knew this guy named Isaac born right after Aquarius was over who was a complete and utter snob of the highest order, and he had this weird aversion to me being an artist because he’s one of those artists who really doesn’t create art – more “conceptual” nonsense. Apparently he’s incredibly smart, but was a bit too mysterious to even be comfortable around. But the jealous thing? Unacceptable! At a party, he saw me showing some of my artwork to someone with my digital camera and, upon inspecting this, pulled someone aside and flashed some music performance that he captured with HIS digital camera, about one minute after observing and studying me. WEIRD. Not to mention the intense unspoken hatred.

Good and bad, bad and good… congratulations if you read the whole thing – you get a zodiac cookie.

Last edited by waybread; 08-03-2009 at 05:36 AM. Reason: offensive language deleted
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Unread 07-10-2007, 10:01 PM
freedomlover's Avatar
freedomlover freedomlover is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Over the Hills and Far Away
Posts: 3,068
Send a message via Yahoo to freedomlover
Re: Favorites/Least favorite signs

Quote:
congratulations if you read the whole thing – you get a zodiac cookie.
I'll take my cookie now, if you please. Make mine a Scorpio with icing on it.

I noticed this is your first post. Welcome to the forum, Madsketcher...... and you certainly have a way with words.
__________________
View My Chart

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift." ~Albert Einstein
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Unread 07-10-2007, 11:17 PM
madsketcher madsketcher is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 13
Wink Re: Favorites/Least favorite signs

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedomlover
I'll take my cookie now, if you please. Make mine a Scorpio with icing on it.

I noticed this is your first post. Welcome to the forum, Madsketcher...... and you certainly have a way with words.
Here you go! *Hands you a cookie*

Thanks for the welcome.
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Unread 07-11-2007, 04:26 AM
johnmike59 johnmike59 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: New York City
Posts: 98
Re: Favorites/Least favorite signs

Boy, we've a live wire here in Madsketcher. But he's a lot of fun and a most welcome addition, to be sure!

So welcome, Madsketcher! My brother is a Capricorn with a Libra Moon (I may have missed where your moon is placed -- pardon the expression, I'm sure!)

My brother would never deny being a control freak, but he does manage things very well, especially his money and he's very good at it and enjoys it! Hard worker, for sure (aren't all the Earth Signs?).

Interesting that you don't get on well with Fellow Cardinal Signs -- I've read where others of your own 'quadraplicity (sp?) will get in each other's way, i.e, Cardinals w/Cardinals, Fixed w/Fixed, etc.

Welcome again and I look forward to reading your posts!

Last edited by johnmike59; 07-11-2007 at 04:46 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Unread 07-11-2007, 04:42 AM
L.C. L.C. is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 90
Re: Favorites/Least favorite signs

I think all cardinal signs are control freaks, to a certain degree. At least in my experience. Maybe Aries are a little less this way, but every cardinal sign I've ever been associated with loves to direct everything they do.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #61  
Unread 07-11-2007, 04:49 AM
johnmike59 johnmike59 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: New York City
Posts: 98
Re: Favorites/Least favorite signs

I think you're right - Aries is too self absorbed to want to control anyone. But with Mars as its ruler, it's probably the MOST Cardinal of the Cardinals.

I think Cardinals are just very action oriented, full of energy, don't ding and dang and don't EXPECT or THINK you should either (read 'control' here).

I will say this -- in a crisis, you want a Cardinal on site. They take that proverbial bull by the horns and do what needs to be done, in a trice.
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Unread 07-11-2007, 02:26 PM
madsketcher madsketcher is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 13
Re: Favorites/Least favorite signs

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmike59
Boy, we've a live wire here in Madsketcher. But he's a lot of fun and a most welcome addition, to be sure!

So welcome, Madsketcher! My brother is a Capricorn with a Libra Moon (I may have missed where your moon is placed -- pardon the expression, I'm sure!)

My brother would never deny being a control freak, but he does manage things very well, especially his money and he's very good at it and enjoys it! Hard worker, for sure (aren't all the Earth Signs?).

Interesting that you don't get on well with Fellow Cardinal Signs -- I've read where others of your own 'quadraplicity (sp?) will get in each other's way, i.e, Cardinals w/Cardinals, Fixed w/Fixed, etc.

Welcome again and I look forward to reading your posts!
I do admit having a control issue, but it’s more subdued with me. My moon is in Virgo, btw… so basically I constantly analyze people and human interaction. The Libra/Virgo thing makes me pretty unassertive at times with people (though I am improving)... What happens is I take hits until I blow up – and having Uranus in Scorpio makes it ugly. I’m learning to control those issues, however. My Mars is in the 4th house so I am especially sensitive on home matters and comfort. Thanks for the warm welcome!

I forgot to mention an Aries who I worked at back at UMD – hello, angry lesbian military grad student! She was sometimes incredibly charming but there was always that streak of utter scariness about her. Just… angry!

Hey guys, what about pets? I used to have a black domestic cat named Buckwheat (it wasn’t my idea) for a good 15-16 years – My mom said he was born around the 4th of July. Very good memory and super homey, chilled cat. Very sweet! After moving away from mom, during his later years, I’d come home and he’d kiss me like a long lost friend. I miss going to bed with him (we had to put him down because of a urinary tract infection).

Years later we had a cat named Wiggles – she is still around but rather unpleasant. She is a Gemini. Before mom’s bf rough-housed her into her alter ego, she used to be very pleasant. A real curious one, busy and very smart (she picked up the game of fetch easily). Her alter ego dominates now (remember Church from Pet Sematary?) but sometimes the sweetness is present. And I’ve already mentioned Oliver (picture here http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/44422971/ )

Last edited by madsketcher; 07-11-2007 at 02:46 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Unread 07-11-2007, 02:44 PM
madsketcher madsketcher is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 13
Re: Favorites/Least favorite signs

Taken from a friend's myspace blog.


best horoscopes ever
Aries

Aries have ramlike eyebrows and smug expressions. They should not be quite so smug because they are constantly clunking themselves in the skull. Cat Stevens' "Hard Headed Woman" was probably an Aries. Aries rarely say one thing and do another. They usually do the wrong thing and don't discuss it. Never point this out to an Aries unless you want your kidneys pulled out through your sinuses. Aries folks love Pisceans because Pisces people make them feel well-grounded. Aries love to laugh at the funny moon-people who suck their thumbs at age 35. Aries use guns to describe philosophical concepts. Whether you live in a palatial estate or a cardboard tepee, you will insist until death that it is exactly what you always wanted. Most Aries were concrete parking bumpers in at least two of their past lives. Aries are never born. They skip gaily from their mothers' wombs. This may even involve rollerblades. The Aries makes life decisions as a toddler. Aries marry several times for funnies but never divorce. Their spouses have many freak accidents resulting in death or crippling injury. Being infallible, God is probably an Aries. This would make Satan an Aquarius. Aries always hold management positions. If one is assigned to clean toilets, he will form a one-man union. Then he will go and picket in the parking lot. All of you think you're Lech Walesa. People run away when an Aries comes around. They know that if they do not, the Aries will set them on fire. Aries hate listening to Scorpios talk because they take pride in being even more self-centered. In fact, much to the Scorpios' dismay, you are the biggest pricks in the zodiac. Your rams' horns are in everyone else's asses. Taurus

You are brooding emotion incarnate. One minute you're up, the next you're down, the next you've shot your favorite newscaster in the kneecaps, "just 'cuz.". You're very earthy, which may mean that you don't shower as often as most people. Or it may just mean that you like to roll around with your nose in clover and sigh. Taureans love happy movies where everyone is jolly and having fun, but they fight with waiters and get upset with billboards. They like to psychoanalyze their friends but have no real experience with life in general. Taureans mumble while describing philosophical concepts. The Taurus is a strange bird because he or she holds grudges about things that never actually happened. This may stem from the feelings of inadequacy resulting from being beaten out for first in line in the zodiac by Aries. That is the Taurean self-image, always second best. However, they are undoubtedly the best at feeling like second best. All Taureans want to be God. Unfortunately, God is an Aries. You are generally tough to figure out because you answer every question with a question. Also, you won't come out from under the bed. Most Taureans love conflict. If nothing is wrong, then that in itself is something wrong. Some especially like bar fights. If they can't get into an actual bar fight, they will make up interesting stories about them which they can tell their friends right before they psychoanalyze them. If it weren't for Bazooka Joe and The Family Circus, Taureans wouldn't know what to do. You feel that you are going nowhere in life. You are probably right. Milwaukee is full of Taureans. Taureans are impatient and pushy. They are in a tremendous hurry to get to the nowhere that they intend to go to. They make little dioramas of their homes, complete with tiny effigies of the people they know, and act out scenarios of the way things would be if they were God. Gemini

Everyone loves a Gemini because everyone loves a schizophrenic. You like to think that you are a half-and half mixture of Socrates and Michelangelo, but in reality it's more like Prince and Bea Arthur. You are progressive, outgoing, and one of the most popular rides at Cedar Point. However, you can and will negate all of this by the time you're finished reading this sentence. Geminis drive funny cars. They often drive them into trees or buildings. Geminis are pushy and overbearing. They pick fights with small children and moon people at weddings. They like to use Libras as punching bags. A bisexual Gemini is a walking double date. The rest are hermaphrodites. Geminis vandalize their own houses. Geminis use far-fetched analogies to describe philosophical concepts. Geminis rarely compete in the Olympics. When they do, it is usually pool or air hockey. Frogger turns up as well. Geminis are always on some sort of medication. This medication is not always legal. Gemini is Latin for "I'm okay, I'm okay." Geminis speak very loudly in order to be heard. This is unfortunate as they are nearly always talking to themselves. In fact, they often pick animated arguments with themselves in the bathtub. The most famous Gemini in history is Orville and Wilbur Wright. Geminis are frequently abidextrous, which means that they can pick both sides of their noses at the same time. The Gemini is essentially nothing more than a paranoid Aquarius. Cancer

You like to know what's going on in the lives of everyone in the galaxy. However, you tend not know know what's going on in your own. If you are lucky, your friends will tell you. Cancerians only get dressed because they have to, and their fashion sense can only be described as "erratic." You are more likely than any other sign in the zodiac (except Pisces, who does not iron) to iron your clothes by sleeping with them sandwiched between the mattress and box-spring. Likewise, you can stretch one pair of underwear out for almost a month. Your home is like your very own Biodome, and you can remain indoors for months at a time. Despite your need to be everyone's savior, you need no social interaction. SWAT teams often show up, mistakenly thinking there's a hostage situation. A Cancer is like a walking Ladies' Home Journal, quick on the draw with shortcake recipes and helpful hints on how to talk to your teen. Whether they know it or not, they are all born with an exceptional talent for cross-stitch. So much for buying the world a Coke - they would breast-feed the world if they could. This trait is not gender-specific. You will never excel in sports because you have to rest for fifteen minutes every time you breathe. You do not mind, since you plan to conduct your career from the comfort of your own bed. You maintain your questionable health through a steady diet of Ho-Ho's and beer. You also imbibe a great deal of Pepto-Bismol in order to confuse your numerous ulcers. People walk on you often. Actually, not often - all the time. If you think someone is screwing you, you're probably right. The most entertaining thing about this is that you like it. You strive to be a doormat. Cancerians coin their own words to describe philosophical concepts. This is why it is no surprise that George W. Bush is a Cancer. Cancerians have minimal influence over their friends, even though they show up with homemade soup to remedy every minor or major tragedy. However, they wield their power through the fact that they know what everyone is thinking at any given time. This is why they are never invited to parties. Cancerians claim to be "tactful". The word for this is actually "shiftless". Cancerians are always appointed to take their drunken, drooling friends home. These friends are usually Pisceans Leo

You will grab attention in any way you possibly can. Self-immolation is not out of the question. You like to kiss mirrors a lot. Genghis Khan was a Leo, and so is Barney the Dinosaur. People still love Lucy, but less because she was a Leo. Leos will interrupt conversation to talk, and they will place themselves bodily in the way of someone who is trying to leave before the Leo is finished saying what he or she needs to say. All Leos want parades on their birthdays. Leos never marry because no one is good enough for them. If they do marry, they keep their spouses locked under the bathroom sink. They need physical affection at all times; unfortunately, they can't find any because everyone thinks they are irritating punks. This is why so many of the people arrested for necrophilia are Leos. A Leo uses himself as an example of the Overman in order to describe philosophical concepts. Some Leos decide to be homosexual even if they aren't, because they think this gives them shock value. It actually means that neither gender will want to hook up with them. In actuality, anything besides a romantic evening with themselves is considered a step down for the Leo. Leos open doors by screaming at them. They expect their Clappers to applaud when they enter a room. Leos are said to resemble lions. This means that they are loud, have cleft upper lips and slimy noses, and s**t under trees as they walk. They snack on monkeys while watching "Entertainment Tonight". Humility frightens Leos. That is why Jesus was a Capricorn, Buddha was an Aries, and so forth. However, "radical cult leader" is not out of the question. Leos like to start fights with Aries. They will stomp and bloody each other regardless of whether or not they are in public. In fact, the Leos usually prefer it. You will see these fights taking place at bars, sporting events, fashion shows, or Taco Bell. If you are a clever Capricorn, you will sell tickets. Don't worry about hanging posters--Leo will take care of that in advance. Aquarians hang posters of rock stars on their walls. Scorpios hang posters of famous disasters on their walls. Capricorns hang posters of great mathematicians on their walls. Pisceans hang posters of unicorns on their walls. Leos hang posters of themselves on their walls. Virgo

You are a pain.You regulate your breathing and color-coordinate the clothes in your closet. No Virgo in history has ever belched. Virgos clean every square inch of everything they own twice daily with a toothbrush. Everything has its place, and yours is on the floor scrubbing with a magnifying glass, checking for germs. Obsessive-compulsive disorder? A nice euphemism for the word "Virgo". Virgos use pointers and elaborate charts to describe philosophical concepts. You commit a lot of drive-by shootings. When you are questioned, you tell the police that it was because "He had a filthy car". The police usually let you go because they are Virgos too. It is easy to freak out a Virgo. Tell them they have something between their teeth. Then watch them scrub frantically at the imaginary thing. Hell for a Virgo is being locked up in an elevator for eternity with a naked Aquarius. That is because in hell, Aquarians are allowed to bring beer, which they leave all over the floor. Virgos, however, have to surrender their brooms and squeegees to God. Virgos also have a hard time coping when they find out there's something under the fridge. But it's usually just a depressed Taurus. Virgos have read enough Hints from Heloise to know that the depressed Taurus can be coaxed out from under the fridge with a banana wine cooler. Virgos don't see the world in shades of black and white. They see it in shades of clean and dirty. Cat hair makes Virgos foam at the mouth. Virgos are cool because they will do your laundry for you. They'll separate everything by color and fabric until it consists of fourteen loads of three things apiece. Then they will put them in the washer in alphabetical order by name of manufacturer. Virgos are often found opening and shutting the refrigerator door, attempting to trick the light inside. Don't put cheese where it doesn't belong in a Virgo's refrigerator. He or she will go Jack Torrence on you. You will be stabbed with a cuticle pusher. Jack Torrence was probably a Virgo in the first half of "The Shining". After that, he went all Leo. Libra

You are oh-so-elegant and tasteful to the point of incurring nausea from loved ones. You are also bipolar and can't make a decision on your own. You usually consult your therapist or TV Guide. Libras are trendy and malleable folks. They are funny because they will glom onto something they hated before if it suddenly becomes fashionable. Velour is not entirely lost upon these people. Libras eat a lot of ethnic food from cultures they don't understand. They single-handedly started the cappucino movement. Ask them why, and they will claim something unintelligible about solidarity. You constantly worry about what other people think. If you really paid any attention, maybe people would like you more. Libras use quotes from David Mamet plays to describe philosophical concepts. Then they have those concepts engraved upon nice little wallet cards. The Libran interest in current events ends with the J. Crew catalog. They don't eat fast food or have any clue where their trash goes. They have other people tie their expensive shoes. Only two Libras have ever been found in thrift stores. All of their bell-bottoms were color-coordinated to match their lamé turtlenecks. Libras are always on the cutting edge of what the rest of us think is absolute pretentious bull. They have huge collections of CDs they've never even listened to. Libras give to designer charities. Hollywood is full of Libras. You are the reason butterfly hairpins and parachute pants have made a comeback. Next on the list is those big jam shorts. You probably never threw out your old pair. Hang on to your Winger t-shirt too. Get a Libra as drunk as possible and he or she will still be able to explain the difference between café latté and café au lait. This is peculiar as the rest of us know that there is no difference at all. Scorpio

You got into computers early so you could use made-up, bulls terminology and get away with it. Most hackers are Scorpios, as are most people who think they're going to find fame on a chat board. You embarrass Libras because you like your coffee straight out of the bag, eaten with a spoon. You may have actually snorted Chock Full o' Nuts at one time in your life. You take your paranoid beatnik approach to life very seriously. Many Scorpios have found ways to successfully smoke in the shower. Your number-one grudge is about never having been abducted by aliens, or being the victim of a government conspiracy. Most of those fake virus warnings or cash offers from Bill Gates are your attempt to stir something up. Ironically, Bill Gates is a Scorpio. The fully-automated barracks he lives in should clear up any doubt. Your master plan for world domination will never work because it involves you at the helm. It is hard for you to accept that Star Trek is fiction, and you are not a Borg leader. Scorpios use expletives to describe philosophical concepts. It's no wonder that Halloween falls smack in the middle of the Scorpio range. This is the only time of year when fake hauntings, sugar-induced hysteria, and impersonating Dr. Who won't get you arrested. Scorpios have strong sex drives, because it gives them yet another opportunity to smoke. Scorpios have much advice to give on matters that are of no concern to them. If you want to find out if someone is a Scorpio, ask them a pertinent question. Five minutes of silence later, the answer will be "I'm sorry, what?" Scorpios are often hairy and feel that this makes them more virile. This is especially true of Scorpio women. Scorpios cheat at the lottery. If it's automated, they can hack it. Sagittarius

Sagittarians are born adventurers. They like smashing spiders with their bare hands and trying to walk to the bathroom in the middle of the night with the lights out. They would sooner sustain crippling injury than do anything the easy way. Sagittarians love to entertain their friends, family, and total strangers. This often includes transvesticism. Nearly every Sagittarian was born into the wrong gender. Sagittarians are loud and have no social graces. They seek to offend. Sagittarians usually have nicknames like Thunderpooper or Vomitus Maximus. Animals and small children love Sagittarians. This is unfortunate since adults usually hate them. However, Sagittarians make excellent circus freaks and vagrants. Sagittarians use interpretive dance to describe philosophical concepts. Buttons and bumper stickers with rude sayings on them are a trademark of the Sagittarian. They throw food at expensive restaurants and ask lots of questions in the middle of church. Don't ever bring a Sagittarius home to meet your parents. He or she will tie up your mother and pants your dad. Famous Sagittarians include the Geo Metro. The holiday during which the sun is in Sagittarius is Thanksgiving. This is highly appropriate since everyone eats until they're sick and passes out while a bunch of cross-dressers and huge inflatable things wander through the streets of New York, the most Sagittarian town in the universe. The Shriners driving around in the tiny little cars are a very Sagittarian image. Even more so if there's a ridiculously busty woman stuffed into the car as well. A Sagittarius is always a better Madonna than Madonna. Men can pull off sequins, and women can pull off construction helmets. The Sagittarius is incapable of being unhip. Capricorn

Capricorns are hardworking, reliable, and dull as hell. They are always on the move, headed to their next delusion of grandeur. They are often good at math which explains why they are such pains. René Descartes was a great mathematician and philosopher, so he must have been a Capricorn. Stephen Hawking is even more Capricorn because he's all of the above and a pompous S.O.B. to boot. Sure, he's overcome a lot of obstacles etc. etc., but even in perfect health you can't overcome being a Capricorn. Most politicians are Capricorns, which is why our country is always in the hole. It is not surprising that politicians need so much security around them all the time. Capricorns are like a strange cross between a Leo and a Virgo. They think that this makes them both charismatic and logical. In reality, it means that they are nitpicky, and have to keep their egos in the backyard. In the event of nuclear war, only cockroaches and Capricorns would find a way to survive. The rest of us just don't want to live in a world like that. The nation's cockeyed system of toll roads was probably designed by a freakin' Capricorn. Their parents buy them books of law for Christmas so they can underline the loopholes. Capricorns cannot even fathom, much less describe, philosophical concepts because they don't involve equations. (See comments about Descartes and Hawking above) Capricorns own lots of Filofaxes and other tools to organize the lives they do not have. They love to be seen talking on their cell phones. These phones are not actually turned on because Capricorns don't have any friends to call. Capricorns went out of style in 1989. They still believe that Trump was a visionary. Most of the people arrested for counterfeiting are Capricorns Aquarius

The Aquarius loves a party. Anytime, anywhere is their motto. It is not unlikely that an Aquarius will consider a wake a good place to meet chicks. Aquarians tend to be nostalgic about the 1960s because that was the last time they could be naked in public and get away with it. Aquarians love to be naked. It is even better if they are naked and crocked. 97.4% of the Night Train consumed in the past thirty years has been consumed by Aquarians. Almost every Aquarian will claim to have seen Jerry Garcia's image in their Froot Loops at least once. Froot Loops is a very Aquarian cereal. So is Rice Krispies, since it will engage in a friendly chat with the Aquarian as he or she is eating breakfast. Count Chocula is off-limits, however. It belongs to the Scorpios. Aquarians are the only people in the zodiac who can play volleyball with themselves. And they frequently do. Aquarians use the phrase "Dude, man..." frequently when describing philosophical concepts. Aquarians have out-of-body experiences on a daily basis. If you are talking to an Aquarian and he or she zones out, consider the conversation hopeless. He or she is talking to the guy three feet away from you. Aquarians are fun because they channel people. Plus, if you tell them to, they will run around naked. Aquarians like astronomy because they've been to all those places. If you want to know what the food is like on Saturn, ask an Aquarius. They can also walk on water if they try really really hard. This usually happens in the bathtub. Aquarians can allow themselves every possible vice on the planet, and don't think twice about it. That is why they annoy everyone else. They are cosmically entitled to do this. Most rock stars are Aquarians. Pisces

Everywhere you go, laughter and comedy ensue. This would be great if you were trying to be funny. You are deeply confused by the idea of sex. As far as you are concerned, if it didn't happen in "The Velveteen Rabbit", it doesn't exist. Piscean women wear long floaty dresses and enormous amounts of unusual silver jewelry. On hikes. Pisceans claim to love the stars, but the only constellation they can find is the Big Dipper. If they cannot find it, they cry. You remember what you were wearing on March 3rd, 1981 but forget your own address. You have no sense of direction. The people you find going in reverse at 70 m.p.h. on the expressway are usually Pisceans. Pisceans are most likely to die by falling out of a window or getting run over by a truck. That is, of course, unless they live with a Cancer. Pisceans are so zoned and perpetually endangered that they can bring out the maternal instincts of a Leo. Don't be fooled, however; many Pisceans can surprise you by kicking your *** and the asses of your four imaginary friends. While Leos tend to achieve the most fame in the field of entertainment, Pisceans strive to achieve historical greatness by sheer fluke. They are proud to tell you that Michelangelo, Galileo, George Washington, and Albert Einstein, none of whom had an agent, were all Pisceans. What they won't tell you is that so is Ted Kennedy. Pisceans claim to want "honest criticism" of their work. Then they commit hara-kiri on the floor when you say you don't like it. Never try to use logic with a Pisces; he or she is living about three feet off of the natural ground or in Narnia. Their tools of debate are non-sequiturs, quotes from Elizabeth Barrett Browning, and, of course, crying. It wouldn't matter what linguistic devices Pisceans use to describe philosophical concepts because they aren't positive they know what they're talking about anyway. You cry over dead animals in the road but feel no remorse about mowing down humans you don't like. Cancerians say one thing and do another. Scorpios say one thing and do it just for spite. Pisceans say far too much and do whatever they want.

Last edited by waybread; 08-03-2009 at 05:50 AM. Reason: offensive language deleted
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Unread 07-11-2007, 08:23 PM
Ebenia Ebenia is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Finland
Posts: 527
Re: Favorites/Least favorite signs

madsketcher, what a great blog your friend has! :38:

I apologise everyone here, because I am going to let loose with my frustration.

Aries: Two of my best friends are Aries and they are born on same day and year! I have also had so many Aries friends and I also have little brother who is Aries (and my mom is Moon Aries) so I really know what I am talking about! Those two friends have both Moon in Leo, so really, I have gone through a LOT. I love the energy of aries, they are like little children in this whole wide world of candys - but the problem is that they think that all of the candy is theirs. I really love Aries people, but really, this one gets on my nerves - they are just so self-centered. They don't understand ANYTHING unless it is told them like "Try to imagine that you would be in this kind of situation..." and then they MAY have a little clue of what you are talking about. They are sometimes very rebellious and unrespectable toward rules and other people, which really gets on my capricornian nerves. They are fun to hang around and just have fun, but the problems starts when you are having an intimate give-and-receive - relationship with them.

Taurus I am ASC Taurus, so I get a long with Taurean people quite well. They are generous, loving and very down to earth people and they just cannot resist good food or shopping. Works for me! They are so stubborn sometimes and sometimes I feel that they are a little passive-aggressive like all of the time. Male taureans may have an odd macho complection about them, which I really don't understand.

Gemini Really, I would like to like them. But I just don't. I get along well with Gemini's (maybe because of my strong mercury) in discussions and I love to talk with them, but that is all. It is so hard to get in to their heart and they seem so little interestied in emotions while running all over the place that I just can't get the hang of them. They seem also very shallow sometimes and I just HATE that in people. Hard to trust in them, too flirtatious.

Cancer Well, I am Moon Cancer, so I kinda understand Cancers and get along with them well. I know many cancer women and they are just lovely, they love children and are so generous and homeloving that I just cannot resist their love. Sometimes they really get on my nerves. They are sometimes just too interestied in other peoples business and they mess emotions with EVERYTHING. I have also noticed that cancer babies/children are maybe the hardest ones to keep them happy. They really cry for nothing sometimes just to get attention, all is about THEIR emotions and needs and they are so annoying. But usually they grow away from this, but I feel sorry for guys who ever have a chance to fight with Cancers. Cancers are still quite lovely and easy to get along.

Leo My mother is a Leo with Moon Aries and I have to Aries friends with Moon in Leo. Well, what can I say. Leo's are so lovely when they are appreciated and loved and they feel it - then they are so generous and lovely that no-one can be. But they are soooo theatricial, dramatic and self-centered...They love the glory, jewels, antiques and everything that makes them stand out. When my Aries-Moon Leo - friends get some alcohol they get so self-centered and glowing pride that I haven't ever seen on any sign on the zodiac. Leo's are generous and warm, but problem is their pride...

Virgo Well, Virgos have lovely common sense that I really love about them. They are down to earth, but way too critical, pessimistic and they always seem to be unhappy. I haven't ever seen a Virgo dancing/singing/what ever cause they are so happy. Never. Usually they are intelligent, but sometimes their pessimistic outlook on life makes them (from my point) very blind to somethings in life and it even causes sometimes them to think irrationally. And I hate the perfectionist syndrome, I just cannot stand it at all. And unfortunately I have to say, that I have met many virgos who are back-stabbers.

Libra Oh, well, I just don't get along with them at all. Too shallow and indecive for me. They pay so much attention to their looks and what other people think of them that it drives me nuts. I have so many friends with Moon Libra and they are very nice company to have chats with, but they are on some odd way quite narsistic and self-centered. It seems like they admire themselfs secretly and sometimes it pops up in odd ways in their sentences or something. But well, I don't get along with them very well.

Scorpio I am Moon Cancer with Pluto and Mars in Scorpio in 7th house and also DC in Scorpio, so I can tell you for sure that I must have some scorpio man in the future! Male scorpios seem pretty nice, but sometimes too pessimistic. I get along with Scorpios very well. My grandmama is Scorpio and I love her dearly and I have always had a very good connection with her - I could say that it is better than my own mother has with her! They are sometimes also too serious about things and they never forget or forgive anything. Sometimes I can feel my self trapped around them cause I can feel that they hold so much anger and negative feelings inside. I still love them, they are intense and wonderful and I always love it when someone shows their true feelings without doubt. Love it.

Sagittarius I have quite a many Sagittarius friends and I love them all dearly. All of them have some Capricorn on their chart, so I think that is the reason why I get along with those individuals. Sagittarius are usually positive and outgoing, and really nice company to hang with. I am not saying that they are dull, I just feel sometimes that their positiveness blinds their ability to see things clearly and they see what they want to see - in both good and bad. Strange thing is that when you read things from Sagittarius, you would think that they are very humorous persons, but I have noticed that this really is not the case. They love good time and good jokes, but they are not jokers themselves really and they sometimes take jokes even too seriously! But I can tell you that many Sagittarius' drive me nuts, cause they can be just tooooo outgoing and also a little shallow.

Capricorn Well, I am a cappy myself, so I get along with Capricorns. But I have to say that if Capricorns don't have any water on their chart, I can almost instantly say that I cannot stand them. They are so stubborn, tardy and I cannot stand their syndome of having a little law book inside of their heads and how they manage everything with that. Sometimes Cappys forget their feelings, only think about achieving something to get consent from others and are just toooo saturnian - laws, restrictions, order. But I just love the down to earth feeling of them with a little hint of dreaminess. And I have to say that from all of the jokers on zodiac, Cappys have the best, lovely off-beat feel to their jokes that I just cannot resist. Cappys are usually very respectable and I love that they have fair sense of humour and seriousness in their world view.

Aquarius My father is Aquarius, I have few Aquarian friends and I am Venus Aquarius, so I get along with them well. I love to talk with them, they have so brilliant ideas and ideologys that no-one has! They have this intelligent humanitarian thing in them which I really adore. But I have to say that I would NEVER marry nor date an Aquarian. Their will for ideological freedom is something that I really understand, but their will for freedom can be a huge problem in relationships. They tend to have huge emotional problems cause they are so airy and don't really listen to their heart. They are so amazing to look at distance (which is obviously what they want you to see), but when you go close and you really wanna FEEL them, it is impossible for them to give. They are really odd and can be really witty, but they have usually huge problems within their heads...

Pisces Well, I have dated Pisces men and I really love pisces overall. But I have to say that they have so odd way of viewing the world that I just don't understand. Sometimes they are so intelligent and logical and in one minute they might mess the whole thing up with something so irrational and self-pityish thing that you really get confused yourself! I love pisces women, I get along with them so well, they are so soft, emotional and humanitarian that I could just squeeze them all! I just have to say that I don't know any Pisces (Sun/Moon) who does not have odd relationship with alcohol or drugs. It's really sad and I am scared that I will someday fall in love with some drug addict Pisces and get in relationship with him (already almost happened), cause it would be a disaster. Pisces are really odd, cause sometimes I feel that they can feel so bad for nature disasters but then sometimes they don't understand at all what other people around them are feeling. But really, the escapism is the main problem with pisces for me...
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Unread 07-11-2007, 09:11 PM
allie_b's Avatar
allie_b allie_b is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 135
Re: Favorites/Least favorite signs

No need to worry. Not all drug addicts are Pisces and not all Pisces are drug addicts. As many or most people are escapist in one form or another, I don't think Pisceans have cornered the market on it.

And yes, there are actually quite a few of us Pisceans who are healthy, believe it or not! :38:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebenia
Pisces Well, I have dated Pisces men and I really love pisces overall. But I have to say that they have so odd way of viewing the world that I just don't understand. Sometimes they are so intelligent and logical and in one minute they might mess the whole thing up with something so irrational and self-pityish thing that you really get confused yourself! I love pisces women, I get along with them so well, they are so soft, emotional and humanitarian that I could just squeeze them all! I just have to say that I don't know any Pisces (Sun/Moon) who does not have odd relationship with alcohol or drugs. It's really sad and I am scared that I will someday fall in love with some drug addict Pisces and get in relationship with him (already almost happened), cause it would be a disaster. Pisces are really odd, cause sometimes I feel that they can feel so bad for nature disasters but then sometimes they don't understand at all what other people around them are feeling. But really, the escapism is the main problem with pisces for me...
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Unread 07-11-2007, 09:23 PM
Ebenia Ebenia is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Finland
Posts: 527
Re: Favorites/Least favorite signs

Quote:
Originally Posted by allie_b
No need to worry. Not all drug addicts are Pisces and not all Pisces are drug addicts. As many or most people are escapist in one form or another, I don't think Pisceans have cornered the market on it.

And yes, there are actually quite a few of us Pisceans who are healthy, believe it or not! :38:
I believe you allie_b! I would be very lucky to meet one of those healthy and responsible pisces some day. I already know one, but she is a woman with ASC Capricorn, so responsibility is really there.
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Unread 08-28-2007, 10:17 PM
Streetsky Streetsky is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 21
Re: Favorites/Least favorite signs

Hello Everyone,

I'm new

anyway here are my takes

Aries - man - I don't know why they always seem to want to boss me around and sort of 'tame' me not too much into that. I don't like it when they try and sound sweet.
woman - my mam is one she's great but too stubborn at times.

taurus - man - my best friend is one i always found him incredible... kinda attracted to some of them physically it's a real thrill
woman - pragmatic gotta love it and nice sense of humour very down to earth

geminis - man - sometimes it's a +++ and sometimes it's a -----
woman - don't know any actually....

crab - man - sweet but i prefer when they show more balls they have to learn to get to know people before trying to grab
woman - seem very sweet but most of them have showed very bright intelligence and confidence.

leo - man - well i just think they're terrific, for some reason...
woman - second best friend is one she's great i love their sense of drama

virgo - man - i really like them get along well but sometimes a bit too soft
woman - most of them hate me i never understood why

libra - man - uh i always kinda get it going with them but i hate the way they speak to me
woman - most of my childhood friends were libras i can't stand them they're self centred and you can't trust them.

scorpios - men - strange men they have something quite attractive yet repulsive
women - one of my very very good friend is one but sometimes she enjoys attacking people for no reason

sagittarius - men- they are so great funny, smart and so changeable
women - love them too but i find the leos to be like them but in bigger better

capricorns - men - they like me but i can only see friendship
women - some of the worst thinsg that ever happened to me were linked to cari ladies, yet i have amazing capri friends

aquarius - men - amazing, speak more than me and like everyone at first and give chances to everyone they also have their bad sides too
women - depends one on two

pisces - men - a big no no
women - same or only for two who are following another wave very nympho and self centred.
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Unread 09-04-2007, 09:27 AM
Natasha's Avatar
Natasha Natasha is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Melbourne Australia
Posts: 377
Re: Favorites/Least favorite signs

Libra is my least fave sign as I have experianced it as self centered, overly talkative & manipulative. Its about venus & the hand mirror. Its about me & my. this air sign compulsivley communicates. It does hate conflict but causes it more than any other sign. It is a classic projector seeing everyone else as doing to it what is it unconscious of doing itself.
It will be "nice" at all costs but underneath there is an agenda.

To its credit its not heavy like poor old scorpio.
but lets face it while Pluto was in libra we had the promiscious seventies then as soon as it went into scorpio the days of sleeping around were over (AIDS)
We look mythologically to Venus who just loves to think of herself & her beauty & sleeps with whoever takes her fancy.
Compared to Hades to wanted only one - persephone.

in summary I have found libra to be very self absorbed. They access the polarity - aries - to get what they want but if anyone questions them its who me sweet lil me.


I like the earthy signs particuarly in guys. Nice appreciation of the tactile. Especially Taurus - the slow hand sign who buys the best chocolate & wine.

Last edited by Natasha; 09-04-2007 at 09:29 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Unread 09-04-2007, 05:33 PM
johnmike59 johnmike59 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: New York City
Posts: 98
Smile Re: Favorites/Least favorite signs

As an Earthy guy, I am flattered, Natasha -- but you single out Taurus, which is ruled by Venus, which you've just trashed from pillar to post. Interesting.

By the way, I would agree with you about Libra. For all of their grace and love of harmony, they can be serious troublemakers.

Last edited by johnmike59; 09-04-2007 at 09:35 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Unread 09-04-2007, 11:53 PM
starlink's Avatar
starlink starlink is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: I live in peace
Posts: 6,350
Re: Favorites/Least favorite signs

This thread is amusing me! After reading all of your comments, I came to the conclusion that All signs have gotten good, medium and bad character traits and this is probably because of the different Ascendants, Moons and aspects in each individuals chart. There is a lot of truth in all of what was written though,so lets see, what are my experiences and who âm I attracted to according to my natal chart (Taurus, Ascendant Scorpio , Venus and Mars in Aries

I LOVE Aries men with Scorpio Ascendant and Venus in Aries (lifetime sweetheart)
Super sexy, loads of sexappeal, good talkers,macho, loyal, independent.Great sense of humor. Not suitable for marriage
I LOVE Cancer men with Scorpio Ascendant and Mars in Leo (ex husband) nevertheless, the most difficult men imaginable, very insecure, very dominant, great cooks, also great sense of humor, need to be mothered.not suitable for marriage
and I LOVE VIRGO men, with Virgo Ascendant and Moon in Pisces, very helpful, very sweet and sensitive and great physique! Limited sense of humor. Very suitable for marriage (recent partner)

I dont like Cancer women, extremely long toes, over emotional, difficult for themselves and others.
I dont know Aries women, nor Virgo women so cannot say much about them

I have known an Aquarius man. Very sexy, very artistic, very natural, great lover
I have known one Aquarian woman. She was also extraordinary artistic but totally unpredictable and needed lots of attention. Very s(mothering).
Leo men and women both very demanding, attention seeking, show offs, but very loyal and great fun.
Saggittarius men, alway attract me immediately (theîr Suns fall in my 1st house, so no wonder!). Love theîr positiveness and good looks, sporty, kind. Super conversationalists.
Capricorn men and women, both not my favorites. I can get along with them but they are too stern for my liking. Women usually elegant but cool. Not very open and only a few with sense of humor.
Scorpio women I dont know any, only an old lady and she is actually very nice.
Pisces men ? My homeopath and my chiropractor, both wonderful men but with very strong characters. Pisces women I know quite a few and all are totally unrealistic and hopelessly naive but they are immensely sweet and helpful.
Gemini's. Walking libraries, talking entities. Cant get them of the phone but they are very friendly. A bit too much "all over the place" for me. Very restless.
Libra men I dont know (maybe I do but I dont know their Sunsign). I have one Libra girlfriend who is actually way too busy with her looks for my taste but with whom I can talk for hours about all sorts of psychological problems and other topics.
Well, that was my contribution.

Last edited by starlink; 09-05-2007 at 12:28 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #71  
Unread 09-05-2007, 01:10 AM
smilingsteph's Avatar
smilingsteph smilingsteph is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: On a rollercoaster!
Posts: 1,699
Send a message via AIM to smilingsteph
Re: Favorites/Least favorite signs

What I find wierd is that almost everyone that I am close enough to, to get their birthdate has a cancer moon, or cancer rising!! Wierd!! I seem to gravitate towards crabs Maybe because I myself seem to always graviate towards a parental type figure...Cancers are very loving and secure...yet at the same time they are moody as heck, but I love em!
I used to not like Taurus or Virgo's, wierd thing is, is that when I started learning about my natal chart I have a Virgo moon and Taurus in Venus, and Mars!!
I really have not dealt much with Piscean people, my aunt is one and she lives in this world of what she wants to see...she is also very abusive with drugs and alcohol, self-destructive....maybe she never had an outlet for those piscean creative abilities.....
__________________
Life is about the eternal search for completion through unity and love
If God created the earth and the heavens then why cant we study the heavens through astrology?
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Unread 09-07-2007, 11:08 PM
sara31tx sara31tx is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 168
Re: Favorites/Least favorite signs

I am curious if it is the sign itself that you do not like or could it be something else in there chart. I ask this because not every sign is the same. I have never labled anyone by there sign before, so can not truly answer this question. I am a Pisces, I can be sensitive but strong at the same time. I am not an easy target as far as being scamed. I am not overly emotional and I have never met anyone who did not like me, and if they did they did not tell me. But, I think also I am the type of person who could care less if you like me or not and people sense this. I try to be as real as I can, I cannot handle people who are fake. My daughter is a Scorpio and we butt heads alot. She is very stubborn and very determined. She is very materialistic. I am not sure if upbringing can make a person act a certain way though. I know that I had a abusive childhood and this can explain somethings about my character. I have been with the same man for 13 years and in the beginning it was not very good. I cried almost everyday. I left home at 18 and 6 months later I moved in with my partner. I was in love and had no place to go, so I put up with his behavior. I think this affected me alot, because I noticed that I now have a hard time showing love towards him know. He tells me that I am not very affectionate, but I just tell him that I was but after someone pushes you away for so long you tend to close yourself off to people to prevent yourself from being hurt again. I am telling you this because sometimes certain things in a persons life can alter there chart. I think this is why some people you meet do not seem at all like there chart where others are exactly like there chart. There are alot of things in my chart that are true, where other's have changed due to my upbringing and my life in general.
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Unread 09-08-2007, 12:11 AM
tikana's Avatar
tikana tikana is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales
Posts: 12,787
Re: Favorites/Least favorite signs

sara31tx

ohh i know what you are saying. You are sensitive but in outer shell you are strong because of your childhood traumatic expereience. remember that childhood carves who you will become. It is more so than parenting itself.

i am a scorpio as well. i am stubborn as hell. 90% just because i just want to be different. materialistic is not me. I was born in Pisciean decanade, even though i am rough edges but i got piscean thing in me. sadly enough!

your natal chart CANNOT be altered. You are who you are persisly as your chart is. we all have contradicting aspects they are triggered by transits. I dont think that future can be altered either. I know most of you will disagree but what i have been experiencing since i was 9 cannot be explained any other way. i saw thngs 10 years ahead and one of the major events i knew exactly how it would turn out. I saw who, when how. I saw this once but in my life the same event happened 2 times under identical situations. Then now for 2 years i am dealing with this piscean thing it is a puzzle that drives me NUTS almost every other week. If that comes true, i would have to comletely say that there is no way in hell anyone can control fate.

You said
"I think this affected me alot, because I noticed that I now have a hard time showing love towards him know. He tells me that I am not very affectionate, but I just tell him that I was but after someone pushes you away for so long you tend to close yourself off to people to prevent yourself from being hurt again. "

i love how you phrased it.. it hit close to home. I was in that situation hmm 7 years ago. I stopped feeling everything one day. I had been told the same thing "ohh you are not emotional, you push me away!" bloddy blah blah blah. Out of the blue, he showed up with "marry me!" i was like "a little too late!" i dont think you are closed i think your match has been extinguishd. you need a fuel to keep the match lit, right? so i think it is not that you closed off but i think the flame is gone. you are trying to reignite it but nothing is happening. you are fighting with your feeling and your heart aint talking. if the fire does not re-ignite then you are just torturing yourself.
some relationships can be reignited but they are so few of them. It takes 2 to tango .. both must be on the same planet and dance to the same rhytm

i hope i helped somehow

Tik

Last edited by tikana; 09-08-2007 at 12:15 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Unread 09-08-2007, 03:35 AM
sara31tx sara31tx is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 168
Re: Favorites/Least favorite signs

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikana
sara31tx

ohh i know what you are saying. You are sensitive but in outer shell you are strong because of your childhood traumatic expereience. remember that childhood carves who you will become. It is more so than parenting itself.

i am a scorpio as well. i am stubborn as hell. 90% just because i just want to be different. materialistic is not me. I was born in Pisciean decanade, even though i am rough edges but i got piscean thing in me. sadly enough!

your natal chart CANNOT be altered. You are who you are persisly as your chart is. we all have contradicting aspects they are triggered by transits. I dont think that future can be altered either. I know most of you will disagree but what i have been experiencing since i was 9 cannot be explained any other way. i saw thngs 10 years ahead and one of the major events i knew exactly how it would turn out. I saw who, when how. I saw this once but in my life the same event happened 2 times under identical situations. Then now for 2 years i am dealing with this piscean thing it is a puzzle that drives me NUTS almost every other week. If that comes true, i would have to comletely say that there is no way in hell anyone can control fate.

You said
"I think this affected me alot, because I noticed that I now have a hard time showing love towards him know. He tells me that I am not very affectionate, but I just tell him that I was but after someone pushes you away for so long you tend to close yourself off to people to prevent yourself from being hurt again. "

i love how you phrased it.. it hit close to home. I was in that situation hmm 7 years ago. I stopped feeling everything one day. I had been told the same thing "ohh you are not emotional, you push me away!" bloddy blah blah blah. Out of the blue, he showed up with "marry me!" i was like "a little too late!" i dont think you are closed i think your match has been extinguishd. you need a fuel to keep the match lit, right? so i think it is not that you closed off but i think the flame is gone. you are trying to reignite it but nothing is happening. you are fighting with your feeling and your heart aint talking. if the fire does not re-ignite then you are just torturing yourself.
some relationships can be reignited but they are so few of them. It takes 2 to tango .. both must be on the same planet and dance to the same rhytm

i hope i helped somehow

Tik
Thankyou TIK
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Unread 09-14-2007, 10:02 AM
Natasha's Avatar
Natasha Natasha is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Melbourne Australia
Posts: 377
Re: Favorites/Least favorite signs

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmike59
As an Earthy guy, I am flattered, Natasha -- but you single out Taurus, which is ruled by Venus, which you've just trashed from pillar to post. Interesting.

By the way, I would agree with you about Libra. For all of their grace and love of harmony, they can be serious troublemakers.
Yes I compared the two (Libra & Taurus) as they are ruled by Venus
But Venus Pandemus (Taurus) is majorly different to Venus (Urania) - at least I have found
Venus Urania - Libra is air - eg need to communicate
but venus Pandemus is earth - and has the sensual earthy tone
I think you summed up my feelings about Libra in two word - serious trouble makers. But I have met several nice Libran men - it makes the male energy more towards the stylish & love of beauty
whereas in the female it can (but not always I guess) tends to exaggerate the female Venusian characteristics.
But it is true that all signs to indeed have their positive & shadow side of cause.
Its just interesting that shadow sides of Libra are less discussed than any other sign I have found yet have found them not be devoid of thie shadow as the discussed previously
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
favorite, favorites or least, signs

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Your Favorite Astrology Sites Arian Maverick Recommendations 185 10-04-2019 09:01 PM
Fun Survey To Do If You're Bored May8mike Chat 30 06-04-2010 01:24 AM



All times are GMT. The time now is 11:58 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.