Relocated Angles

unukalhai

Hello all :)

For those of you who have relocated, have you checked out the angles on your relocated chart?

I've been playing around with my relocated chart and noticed some interesting things... Mainly that my relocated midheaven activates my natal VE=MA/PL configuration which would seem to explain alot of what's happened since I moved about 5 years ago. The current relocated MC puts the MA/PL midpoint on my MC with Venus perfectly square; to say the least it's not exactly an idea setup. My last location put the natal JU/PL midpoint on the MC with little other influence, and I made more money there than anywhere else, as could be expected from the JU/PL setup, especially since I have natal JU/PL on a cardinal point (0 Libra) with 0Libra as the previous MC.

It would seem the relocated angles are quite important! I'm curious, have you all noticed a powerful effect from analyzing the new angles as well? I'm pretty tempted to move a few degrees east or west to ditch the MA/PL=VE=MC setup, it certainly hasn't been a positive thing.

If you have not and are curious, I'd be glad to provide you with your relocated angles and their aspects if you so desire :)

Kind Regards,
-U