Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.

Unread 07-15-2012, 04:30 PM

Question Will he propose?

HI,
Can you please help me with this horary chart?
Will he propose to me until the end of the year?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg propose.jpg (83.6 KB, 11 views)

Unread 07-15-2012, 07:35 PM

Re: Will he propose?

I'm still learning horary myself, but here goes:

You = 1st house cusp = Scorpio Rising = Pluto. So Pluto in the 2nd house represents you

Boyfriend = 7th house cusp (7th house is the House of Relationships) = Taurus = Venus. So Venus in the 8th house represents your boyfriend

Your Pluto in Capricorn is retrograde, which suggests that you need to resolve your inner conflicts. Your Pluto also makes a T-square with the Uranus retrograde in the 5th house and and the 11th house Mars. A more experienced person can tell you what that T-square means.

From this chart, it doesn't appear that he will propose to you by year's end. There are no aspects between Pluto (representing you) and Venus (representing him) in the chart. Also, Venus (him) is in Gemini, which suggests that he doesn't like heavy commitments like marriage.

Hopefully a more experienced person will pipe in to see if my newbie analysis is correct or not. Good luck!
Unread 07-15-2012, 07:50 PM

Hi, Zuri!
As far as I know modern outer planets (like Pluto and Uranus) are not taken into consideration in horary astrology; traditional rulers are used.
This would make me Mars and him Venus, aspecting each other by trine.
But you are right, maybe someone more experienced can comment on this...
Unread 07-16-2012, 09:28 AM

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

-querent = 1st house = Scorpio = Mars
-quesited #1 (him) = 7th house = Taurus = Venus
-quesited #2 (his communications, eg, a marriage proposal communication from him) = 3rd house from the 7th = Cancer = Moon
-querent (Mars) is posited in the 12th whole sign house of the chart (house of disappointments), in detriment in Libra = - testimony
-quesited #1, Venus flows toward querent = + testimony
-quesited #2, conjunct Venus, flows toward querent = + testimony
-querent Mars is in a pitted degree (blocked degree) of Libra, and quesited #2, Moon is in a pitted (blocked) degree of Gemini (his communication of a marriage proposal is likely to be blocked/delayed) = - testimonies

Results:
Positive = +2 testimonies
Negative = -2 testimonies
Net = 0

...so, as of this time, the answer is "maybe": however, with significators Mars and Moon both in pitted degrees, delay in this proposal seems likely...
Unread 07-16-2012, 09:54 AM

Thank you so much, Dr Farr!!

Tags
propose