Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Career-related Horary Questions

Career-related Horary Questions For horary questions related to career, jobs, vocational issues.

Unread 11-27-2011, 12:41 PM

Question Could this e-book be a professional and financial success?

Hi!

I've been thinking about writing an e-book for a long while now and have come up with an idea that really inspires me. This will be my first e-book. It's a short self development book/manuel about creating healthy emotional habits for improved health and fitness. Although I'm exicted, there's hesitation because I'm unfamiliar with e-book writing territory...I want my time/energy to be well spent. If I pursue writing this project, will it be a success?

I don't know much about horary, but the Moon in Capricorn and Mercury in Sagittarius (retrograde), looks unfavorable...yet Venus in Cap in the 1st is applying to a trine with Jupiter in Taurus...and the ruler of the 3rd, Saturn, is exalted in the 11th. The tight sun/ascendant conjunction in Sag looks significant...but perhaps that's unfavorable because the ascendant is combust...?

As you can probably tell, I want to look for enough positive signals to give me the 'go ahead' with the commitment, but if there are too many unfavorable signs, I'd rather not put myslef through the struggle, as it seems it wouldn't be worth it.

So, is it worth it for me to pursue this writing project I've been contemplating for such a long time? *** The recent Sag. eclipse just hit my 3rd house...so there's a lot of energy around writiing!

Any input/suggestions for clarity would be GREATLY appreciated!

Thank you!

Best,

K
Attached Images
File Type: jpg E-book Success.jpg (86.0 KB, 2 views)

Tags
ebook, financial, professional, success