Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Relational Astrology

Relational Astrology Relationships and the astrological methods of interpreting them are discussed here.

Unread 09-06-2005, 08:39 AM
heaven star

Help with a relationship chart

I'm interested in astrology, but admittedly I don't know a lot about how planets/houses etc. work, so I was hoping people could help me out. I've been looking at a chart for me and my boyfriend and standard stuff like sun/sun and sun/moon I get, but I've seen stuff such as:
- suns in the 12th house
- sun conjunct venus
- sun conjunct ascendent
- venus conjunct ascendent
Any help in what those mean, please?

Unread 09-07-2005, 05:19 AM
Senior Member, Moderator

Relationship charts

heaven,

- suns in the 12th house
- sun conjunct venus
- sun conjunct ascendent
- venus conjunct ascendent

is

- Sun (self-expression) focused in the 12th house (spiritulality, also confusion)
- Sun (self-expression) conjunct (energy is combined with) Venus (physical, also desire/relationships)
- Sun (self-expression) conjunct Ascendant (self
- Venus (physical, also desire/relationships) conjunct Ascendant (self)

in general the Sun/Venus/Ascendant connections are considered strong, while the Sun/12th house connection may tend to spiritualize or confuse the relationship: the person with the 12th house is the one who will feel the spirituality/confusion from the Sun person.

Explaining the basics,

Tim
Unread 09-07-2005, 11:53 AM

Send a message via AIM to kyle8921
Got any pics? I bet you're beatiful.
"We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that
we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the deadly light into the peace and safety of a new dark age." H.P. Lovecraft
Unread 09-13-2005, 01:55 PM
heaven star

:shock: er, I wouldn't call myself beautiful - in fact you could probaby walk straight past me in the street...and what's that got to do with the question I asked?
Unread 09-13-2005, 04:55 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

Relationship chart vs. birth chart

Heaven,

I believe you were talking about a relationship chart (when one person's chart is arranged around another person's chart) while Kyle thought you were discussing your own, personal chart. My interpretations were based on your talking about a relationship chart (i.e., A's Sun in B's house, etc.).

De-confusing,

Tim

Tags
chart, relationship