Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Celebrity Astrology

Celebrity Astrology For interesting threads on celebrities' natal charts and lives, which provide an excellent educational opportunity for us all.

Unread 08-30-2010, 11:55 PM

Exclamation Catherine Zeta-Jones has no indications of wealth...?

Unless a Venus ( libra ) MC means money either way?

Anybody got a clue?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_2gw_26_zeta_jones_81919_8361.jpg (83.9 KB, 55 views)

http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/.../fullchart.gif
Unread 08-31-2010, 12:41 AM

Re: Catherine Zeta-Jones has no indications of wealth...?

Traditional Astrology

Moon and Jupiter are universal significators of wealth. Moon is in Pisces (Jupiter - greater benefic). Moon is cadent so cannot deliver all that she promises. Jupiter is in Libra (Venus lesser benefic) Jupiter is angular so can deliver what he promises.

Air Triplicy rulers - for 2nd and 3rd parts of life are Mercury and Jupiter both ruled by Venus and both angular.
Unread 08-31-2010, 07:15 AM

She has excellent financial indicators. Venus, natural ruler of Taurus and the archetypal 2nd house on a grand trine, all the planets in earth. And her Venus is in a money house, the 8th--partner's money. Venus also makes a tight semi sextile to the 8th ruler Sun.

Her 2nd house ruler Uranus is conjunct the Sun, another indicator of wealth through a male (Sun) in marriage (8th house). She's probably been scammed out of money with Neptune squaring her Venus from the 11th, maybe by friends or even family members (pisces on the 3rd).
Unread 08-31-2010, 09:27 AM

Well Catherine Zeta-Jones became famous before her marriage. And of course I did mean the money from her profession because that's why she is famous...

There are still no significant planets pointing directly to income from her job.

With al respect, if the indicators mentioned would be correct, then I would supposed to be a millionair my self with the 8t house...

Demi Moore had stellium including sun in the 8th house and she didn't inherit anything. Her fortune was due to her work. Not because of her partners money... Her 10th house was empty.. So to be honest I don't think there is any good explanation for this persons chart.

Unread 08-31-2010, 10:52 AM

These are my observations.

Ruler of 2nd = Saturn in Taurus disposed by Venus.
Ruler of 10th = Venus in Virgo disposed by Mercury.
Ruler of 5th = Venus. 5th = creativity and often acting because natural house of Leo = entertainer.
Trine between Saturn (2nd ruler) and Venus (5th and 10th ruler).
Mercury (dispositor of Venus) conjunct Uranus (Modern 2nd ruler).
Mercury conjunct Jupiter - greater benefic.
Unread 08-31-2010, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skillcoil View Post
Maybe it's willpower overcoming whatever alignment happened to be in the sky the moment she was born. I don't like traditional methods of astrology (no offense, it just makes my chart look bad), so I'm going to try my own interpretation of it.

Saturn in the 4th house trines 1st house Mars, 8th house Venus, reflecting a stablizing effect of these energies. Mars square Uranus, Venus square Neptune can be difficult but she might use this focus on her work. 1st house Mars in Cap, square 10th house Libra Sun, Mercury - this explains one reason why she's had lasting fame, I think the Mars squares have somewhat changed her expression of Libra, with Mars in Cap, and Saturn in in the 4th house, she has a very Capricorn attitude towards her career (theres the stellium in the 10th house as well). 3rd house Pisces Moon trine 11th house Neptune, usually actors have Neptune in the 1st/conjunct Midheaven, so I'm surprised to see an 11th house Neptune. If I saw this 3rd house/11th house dynamic, I would assume this person probably is involved in a writing career, but since it's a Pisces Moon, it could explain why she decided to be an actress instead. Also her chart ruler, Jupiter, is in the 10th house, conjunct Mercury and Uranus, expanding her 10th house persona, which also helped her with wealth.
I sort of overlooked the dozens of T-squares and Grand trines she has. Even thought, that doesn't answer it.

Her mars in the 1st and 9th house emphasis makes her all firey actually 1st fire house with a 9th sagit fire. Also she was interested in performing from the start of her life.
My guess is her 9th house sagittarius house stellium just wanted to experience something new and exciting and I bet that somebody just adviced her to try acting in cinema and she probably saw it as something new and exciting. She is probably not that much into money would be my guess despite her Capricorn mars.

Astrology can't tell you everything Im afraid :P

Last edited by aystro; 08-31-2010 at 02:42 PM.
Unread 08-31-2010, 02:40 PM

I think a Libra MC also suggest a person who'll acquire wealth through marriage.
Unread 09-04-2010, 05:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aystro View Post
Unless a Venus ( libra ) MC means money either way?

Anybody got a clue?
Not sure what it is you're looking for as wealth indicators, but this chart you post for her almost certainly needs correcting back to Scorpio. Her face is essentially small-rectangular and she exudes smoky-cool mystery. That significantly changes things related to houses, aspects, etc. The Uranus-Sun-Pluto grouping belongs close to the MC or at least in the 10th, which would happen with a Scorpio chart. Also, a late Scorpio chart would have Jupiter transiting the 7th, with Saturn opp Asc on 18 Nov 2000 when she was married to Michael Douglas.

Here is a more likely chart:

Tags
catherine, indications, wealth, wealthy, zetajones