Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Electional and Event Astrology

Electional and Event Astrology Discuss here astrologically good times to do things, and what's happening astrologically when something major happens. Includes sports astrology.

Unread 04-29-2010, 01:44 AM

General election in the UK date

Hi all

I was curious to see that kind of results an event chart would show for the general election. There is talk of a hung parliament. Voting will take place on the 6th May, from 7am to 10pm, they we have the announcement which may well be historic.

I drew up a chart on Astro.com for the 10pm time. Saturn sits right at the MC, very interesting! The government house with Saturn retrograde there in Virgo! Moon closely conjunct Fortuna, in the 3rd house. Moon rules the people, could this be a fortunate result for us?

Interesing to note also the Saturn/Uranus opposition sits right across the MC/Nadir axis. Some sort of upheaveal for our roots, our homes, as a result of the new government.

Moon has only a few more aspects to make, also Moon in Aquarius, the sign of humanity. People are voting with this in mind? It will be interesting to see what manifests from society. So Moon has to conjunct Neptune, just reaching a 0 degrees Chiron. Could this election result be shrowed in some sort of confusion, deception? (re-count)

I also note, Saturn is inconjunct Neptune, egh, some sort of adjustment, disolving of structures, definately suggests to me a change of government. Disolving somehow, doubly so with Moon conjucting the Neptune. And then, Moon conjunt the Chiron, wounding or healing to society? To our dreams? I need to work more with Chiron to understand this better, sorry I cannot expand on this yet.

If I use traditional views, the Moon is void of course: it has no more aspects, trine, square, opposition, or conjunction, to the traditional planets. So, suggesting, no resolution to this election, therefore, a hung parliament. What it means to society, not sure yet. Moon becomes peregrine in Pisces, conjuncts Chiron, the people have no base, start 'wandering', no real structure or direction for the people with the new government.

General Election electional chart, May 2010:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

chart: http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk27/Jo75Tiger/mewithstarsasteroids.gif
Unread 04-29-2010, 11:29 PM

Send a message via AIM to BOOGY99
Re: General election in the UK date

http://funkastrology.co.uk/astrology...david-cameron/

Gordon Brown
David Cameron
Nick Clegg

i normally do the counting of the votes, but did not apply this time.

The results i would bet will be late morning the next day.

It might be of interest to post all three charts.

Birth Chart http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...pictureid=3691

Last edited by BOOGY99; 04-29-2010 at 11:37 PM.
Unread 04-30-2010, 12:40 AM

Thanks Boogy

Yes, results could be next day. I wasn't sure what time to use for this type of chart. I thought the closing time for voting...

Great idea, I'll gather up their charts and have a look, and post them. I'm looking at Gordon Brown's chart now and noticed transiting Chiron is conjuncting his natal 0,54 Piscean Sun, which will actually station retrograde on it...

NR

chart: http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk27/Jo75Tiger/mewithstarsasteroids.gif
Unread 04-30-2010, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune Rising View Post
Thanks Boogy

Yes, results could be next day. I wasn't sure what time to use for this type of chart. I thought the closing time for voting...

Great idea, I'll gather up their charts and have a look, and post them. I'm looking at Gordon Brown's chart now and noticed transiting Chiron is conjuncting his natal 0,54 Piscean Sun, which will actually station retrograde on it...

NR
YW Neppy

i am sure i have read that David Cameron was born at 5.55 and not 6.00am, he looks a bit virgo ish???

Unread 04-30-2010, 01:38 PM

if i get the chance i will upload all 3 charts or somebody more pc minded might want to do it lol

Unread 04-30-2010, 05:01 PM

Hey sorry Neptune Rising, I just created a thread on the UK Elections in the Mundane section. To avoid duplication/ to promote forum housekeeping, as Moderator you could move it into this thread if you want.

I like the idea of a void of course moon for the election- I think the election is the beginning of a process of transformation for the UK, and there may be more elections in the coming 6 months!
Unread 05-01-2010, 02:51 AM

No worries Sundance, what time would you set for a electional chart?

I never would have guessed that Gordon Brown has a Pisces stellium. His Jupiter conjuncts mine, so he's just had a Jupiter return.

Here are the three leader's charts:

Gordon Brown

David Cameron

Nick Clegg

Unread 05-01-2010, 02:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOGY99 View Post
i am sure i have read that David Cameron was born at 5.55 and not 6.00am, he looks a bit virgo ish???
Yes he does have a hint of Virgo Boogy, also Venus and Sun in Libra in the first house, he appears lovely and bold :P, comes across as fair and balanced..

NR

Last edited by Neptune Rising; 05-01-2010 at 03:06 AM.
Unread 05-01-2010, 03:23 AM

Just a few things I've seen, Nick Clegg, Saturn is in trine with his 10th house ruler Venus, stabilising and structuring his career.

Gordon Brown, Pluto rx on his 10th house, transforming his career. He has natally Saturn in Libra, a strong career, he is also going through his 2nd Saturn return, in his 6th house. Was his destiny to be a servant, as PM? Is it now time to re-structure this? There was a New Moon in his 1st house, 5 degrees away from Ascendant, so a new start for him and his goals in life in this lunation cycle.

David Cameron, debatable what the cusps are. Moon or Mercury could rule his 10th house.

NR

Unread 05-03-2010, 05:28 AM

One of my posts on Skyscript which was deleted (around the time I got banned) concerned a largely-esoterically based mundane astrological analysis (centered on Giza plateau in Egypt) at the time of the Aries ingress (this year) wherein I "predicted" the fall of the current British government, that Gordon Brown might himself be swept from power, or, at best, BARELY hold onto a slight and virtually unmanageable political edge. I derived this indication because of the placement of Mars in Leo connected with Dragon's Tail and "pointed" (astro-directionally) especially toward Britian by the Giza-cenetered Aries ingress chart (the Mundane Astrology Section moderator at Skyscript really did not like the way I came to my mundane opinion) Since then I have not found any reason to alter my view: it will be interesting to see what actually does happen in this upcoming election, and in its aftermath.
Unread 05-03-2010, 11:27 AM

Thats very interesting Dr Farr, I would love to see that chart connected with that. Your analysis are fascinating, I find.

I, as maybe alot of the country, have a feeling we'll have a mixture of parties getting in, namely David Cameron and Nick Clegg. A completely different government (Pluto in Cap?).

NR

Unread 05-07-2010, 05:03 AM

May 6, 2010:

Seems the Giza ingress "prediction" (see above) has perhaps been fulfilled.
Unread 05-07-2010, 10:07 AM

Its very exciting..

Latest news:
Con 290
Lab 247
Lib 51

Still more results to come in.

The "first Hung Parilament for decades"!

Very interesting for the current astrological weather!! I'm at work just now, back later! News

Unread 05-07-2010, 10:12 AM

The upcoming Jupiter/Uranus triple conjunctions have been doing a great deal, and I believe much more is to come.
Unread 05-07-2010, 11:20 AM

I'm very curious now to see the event chart for the date of the last Hung Parliament which happened in 1974...

If I can find this, I'll post the chart.

NR

Unread 05-07-2010, 02:52 PM

looks like a coalition between David Cameron Tory and Nick Clegg lib dem. what is interesting is that they are both librans born in the same year! I believe they have very similar charts.
I think this will go ahead but it will be tough for them cos saturn will re enter libra and then you have the pluto square and when jupiter and uranus move to aries!!!!

Unread 05-07-2010, 06:51 PM

The EEC: Legal Foundation,came into existence at 00:00 hrs on 1 January 1958 Brussels (Admin' Capital).

Jerry
Unread 05-07-2010, 06:56 PM

All I can say, wow!

Nick Clegg is actually a Capricorn, David Cameron is a Libran, though they look like they should be twins, they look so similar! They are only 3 months apart in age as well, Nick Clegg being the younger. Their Jupiters are conjunct, so perhaps similar philosophical beliefs. Jupiter in Leo... They have quite interesting synastry/composite charts, but that is for another thread!

Well, I'm not even sure how accurate the event chart is, some of the polling stations apparently closed their doors after 10pm because there were so many people voting. The closing time set for the stations was 10pm. Large numbers of voters also meant that some people missed out on their vote due to the closing times, long queues ect.

NR

Unread 05-07-2010, 07:10 PM

Nick Clegg was apparently going to join the Conservative Party, but the only point of difference was over Europe, an issue that divides many Tories. So his philosophical beliefs wouldn't be too different to Cameron on other issues.

I wonder if anyone will play guess the new election date- if the moon was void of course are there any major aspects that will complete their cycle in the coming year? Or do you think this election might be tied to an eclipse cycle? Elections are predicted by some for October, I think it might be a little later...

And I think the Uranus Pluto square is being felt- a tension between electoral reform and real political change (Uranus and eventually Aries- direct participation, more transparent and simply electoral policy and radicalism, maybe even populism) against the drastic action needed to overcome the severe economic crisis (Pluto and Capricorn- strong government, non-electoral reform, 'austerity'.) And a government cannot do both at once.
Unread 05-08-2010, 08:30 AM

Neptune Rising,

Perhaps in the future there will be no UK,Greece,Germany?.....Maybe Europa instead?

Crisis in Greece,possibly Eire (Ireland) next?

Jerry
Unread 05-08-2010, 01:04 PM

Jerry, yes indeed! Thanks for pointing that out. I've just read about it, the EEC treaties, I didnt know when they were signed originally.

I wonder, would that be linked to the Saturn/Uranus opposition, back in 157/8 they were in trine.

Sundance, yep, Uranus Pluto is a bit worrying I think/feel. Austerity, for us? Firstly, with a raise in taxes (more?) to pay off the defecit.

Plus, if we all become one with Europe, thats a complete shake up for our currency (Pluto/Uranus), which comes as a result from the change (Uranus/Saturn). Not sure where it leads... Cardinal square, the change comes quickly and surely, Aries involved though, could this lead to war of some sort, or does it have war in mind? We get the first rumblings of this square now up until summer, then by next summer the square nearly exacts within 1 degree. June 2012 the square exacts. Maybe its the only way we can now go to join the Euro...?

Lib Dems seat numbers has risen up to this date, and he is the guy that can instigate change in our political system. Funny enough, he has a Saturn/Uranus opposition in his own natal chart, along with the Uranus/Pluto square. David Cameron's Uranus/Pluto conjunction is even tighter, with his Saturn opposing. So, even though Nick Clegg would have been considered naturally to side with Labour, perhaps its fate's calling for him to link up with the Consertative party.

In a press addressment yesterday, Nick Clegg said, "...real reforms that we need to fix our broken political system", he was talking about his upcoming discussions that he will be having; I find this quite a reflection of the Uranus/Pluto/Saturn mix now happening.

NR

Unread 05-08-2010, 03:47 PM

I was listening to Nick Clegg's ideas for the discussions, one of them being 'fair tax reform' 'new approach to economy', both seem representative of Pluto Uranus.

Unread 05-08-2010, 06:11 PM

EEC Legal,Asc 29Virgo36,Mc 29Gemini29,Mercury 26Sag49 Retro'.
UK Election,Jupiter 25 Pisces,Saturn 28 Virgo,Uranus 29 Pisces.
Irish Free state Asc 29 Gemini 09.

Sa/Ur con in 1988 27Sag49-28Sag 47-29Sag55.
Sa/Ur con in 2032 28Gemini01.

The years 157/158,Saturn in Libra,Uranus in Aquarius,Pluto in Taurus and Neptune in Scorpio.I am interested why you have highlighted this period?

The EEC Treaty of Rome was signed on 25 March 1957 at 6.30 pm in Rome.

Jerry
Unread 05-08-2010, 10:54 PM

Hi Jerry

Right, I see how they seem to be linked now! Quite interesting indeed, those degree aspects across this current opposition, completely tied in it looks like! These are quite revolutionary times.. Cameron I think doesn't want to give more powers to the European Union... but things can change, perhaps over the discussions they are having this weekend.

Not sure why I mentioned the Saturn Uranus trine back in 57/8, maybe I thought that was part of the Saturn/Uranus cycle...

NR

Last edited by Neptune Rising; 05-08-2010 at 10:56 PM.
Unread 05-08-2010, 11:43 PM

Send a message via AIM to gamzatti

Is anyone clever enough to see whether the euro will implode and come to a catastrophic end as rioting in Greece shows the weekness of the philosophy of a currency to fit all.?

with reference to the British election senario.The comments about Brown hanging on to a political precipice were spot on.

It seems simply to look at clegg and cameron that they are so astrologically similar without looking at charts even. Cameron is so typically libra and without looking at Cleggs chart I would say he has Gemini in there quite strongly. These two should find some common ground somewhere.

Tags
date, election, general