You know you're an "astrology junkie" when...

07.Re

.... you watch "The Simpsons" on telly and wonder what aspects in Lisa's chart make her so musical

or

.... you go to a public gathering and try and guess stranger's ascendant or sun sign

or

.... you can barely get through a day of work without wondering what's happening on the forum

You get the picture! :lol:

HeyPlayGirl

haha oh god i'm way worse than that lol
i'm practically mapping people's birth charts in my mind before having a full conversation with them haha

07.Re

LOL!

Now repeat after me " Hi my name is ............ and I am an Astrology Junkie"

So much astrology to learn, so little time in the day.... oh dear!

:)

07.Re

You know that Buffy the Vampire Slayer's birthday is 19 January 1981 (the show had great continuity), and you actually do her chart by working out which house her Mars would be in....

(and if you didn't know, you're opening your astrology proggie as soon as you read this...)

Liv, now you are just showing off...:biggrin:

...and yes, I am jealous! :tongue:

clandestinehorrors

you know you're an astrology junkie when you secretly write down the date, time, and place of random people when they coincidentally happen to say it (that's me)

07.Re

you know you're an astrology junkie when you secretly write down the date, time, and place of random people when they coincidentally happen to say it (that's me)

I do this with co-workers but find it difficult asking for their birth time without them becoming suspicious...

:biggrin:

Lost_spirit

You know you're an astrology junkie when..

-You remember the birth data of many people you met,even many years before.
-When you find someone cute you do everything possible to find out their birth date and see if you "match" before moving on.:love:
-It has been years since you last read the horoscope predictions in magazines.They only focus on the sun sign.:annoyed:
-You know interesting traits of people that you don't know really well,but have studied their charts.You already know their secrets :whistling:
-You finally understand why you're life was so bad during some days and why everything went perfect some other times.
-You can't explain to the people around you why you are so worried about some specific dates,cause they won't understand the terms "Saturn return" "mercury retrograde" etc.:alien:

BOOGY99

QUOTE=HeyPlayGirl;174377]haha oh god i'm way worse than that lol
i'm practically mapping people's birth charts in my mind before having a full conversation with them haha[/QUOTE]

hey i do that hpg, i am always thinking or guessing their sun/asc sign, and i look at the transits if people are having a tough time to see if this is correct.

07.Re

... or you have a "wish list" as long as your arm, of all the books you want to ask your local library to order in for you....

:)

Arian Maverick

...or when you deliberately initiate or manipulate conversations to encourage the person to announce his or her natal data.

Example: Your friends are talking about not being "morning people." You chirp in that you're a morning person, and you suspect this is the case because you were born at 6:04 AM. You know that if you give your exact time of birth in conversations, others are more like to give theirs if they know it. I've used this trick several times. :bandit:

Arian Maverick

smilingsteph

I am sick with a fever, snotting on kleenexes like mad, coughing, unable to go to work, but still able to get up and chat on the forum.

07.Re

I am sick with a fever, snotting on kleenexes like mad, coughing, unable to go to work, but still able to get up and chat on the forum.

Good on you Smilingsteph! We can all understand that.

I'm still looking for an employer who will pay me to stay at home and study astrology all day long to my hearts content...:love:

Needless to say, I'm still looking! :smile:

dreamtimez

Thanks AM ... will try this out ! :bandit:

...or when you deliberately initiate or manipulate conversations to encourage the person to announce his or her natal data.

Example: Your friends are talking about not being "morning people." You chirp in that you're a morning person, and you suspect this is the case because you were born at 6:04 AM. You know that if you give your exact time of birth in conversations, others are more like to give theirs if they know it. I've used this trick several times. :bandit:

Arian Maverick

tikana

You are an astro junkie you know exact time when
moon changes degrees,
planet changes directions
your diary starts with "my day began with degree sign rising and so nd so happaned during degree sign rising.
you are called to see your boss first thing you run a horary "will i be fired?"
when you revisit your doctor and he/she gives you the news you start explaining that he/she is wrong according to horary and you start lecturing the doctor.
when someone asks you out and first thing before giving your answer you gather all DOB information date, time, place... if he/she does not know it, you demand him/her to call mom to find out.
when someone asks you out an, you pull your pocket PC and run a horry if it is worth it... then you reply"sorry pal, no aspects no action.. sorry i am not interested"
you take a writing class and dedicate the whole semester on how much astrology changed your life.
you drive by and see AAA on top of the building (for non Americans it is a auto service, if you get stuck they come and get your car and tow it if needed) ... you walk in assume that you are in Astrology addict annonomys group

i know it is kind wierd

T

07.Re

You are an astro junkie you know exact time when
moon changes degrees,
planet changes directions
your diary starts with "my day began with degree sign rising and so nd so happaned during degree sign rising.
you are called to see your boss first thing you run a horary "will i be fired?"
when you revisit your doctor and he/she gives you the news you start explaining that he/she is wrong according to horary and you start lecturing the doctor.
when someone asks you out and first thing before giving your answer you gather all DOB information date, time, place... if he/she does not know it, you demand him/her to call mom to find out.
when someone asks you out an, you pull your pocket PC and run a horry if it is worth it... then you reply"sorry pal, no aspects no action.. sorry i am not interested"
you take a writing class and dedicate the whole semester on how much astrology changed your life.
you drive by and see AAA on top of the building (for non Americans it is a auto service, if you get stuck they come and get your car and tow it if needed) ... you walk in assume that you are in Astrology addict annonomys group

i know it is kind wierd

T

ROFL! :lol: You've made my day Tik!

tikana

ohh i forgot one more ...

you go to therapist and out that there is no cure for this addiction then you run to an astrologer to see the answer through a horary "am i addicted to astrology" then you madly seek the thread what house rules astrology!

muhahahha
T

07.Re

You wake up at 5:00am because you know that everyone else is still asleep and you have exclusive use of the computer. You get out of bed, bypass the toilet and kettle and head straight for the computer to check what new threads there are or if there have been any replies to your subscribed threads. You then click on Astro.com and check the transits for the day. Once you are satisfied with which planet is making what aspect to your natals, it is at this stage that you then go to the toilet and turn on the kettle for a cuppa tea or cofee.