Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Relocation Astrology

Relocation Astrology For discussions on relocation astrology techniques: astro*carto*graphy, relocated charts, local space directions etc.

Unread 02-28-2010, 06:52 AM

Seeking Professional with a lot of success

Hi all,

I'm new to the forum.

I'm a spiritually conscious woman, but astrology is something I've never had a deep interest in other than I know one sun sign that I have a huge connection with LOL & I have one book I bought that read me to a T.

I just recently learned about relocation astrology & since I want to move within the next year, I want to find someone who has a great reputation for pointing people in the right direction on where to move.

Any recommendations?

Thanks & hope you are all having a great wknd.

Michelle

Unread 02-28-2010, 01:15 PM

Re: Seeking Professional with a lot of success

please note there is no reason to post personal details on the site as it can be viewed by anyone. And I advise members not to request such information. As charts can be posted from astro.com, with personal information removed from the top of the chart picture.

Please respect the privacy of members, as anyone on the www can see all posts.

Fleaxx

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s...m/322chart.gif

Last edited by flea; 02-28-2010 at 01:18 PM.
Unread 03-02-2010, 09:36 AM

yeah
you can post a query for horary too where your personal details are nor required
Unread 03-22-2010, 03:29 PM
Banned

Welcome to forum

Re: Need some education: Which charts to use when?
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17514

Beginning to Study Astrology
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showpost.php?p=154469&postcount=10

How to attach a chart as thumbnail
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12126

Have you tried the astrocartography on astro.com, go to free horoscopes, then look to right. Astrocartography works and there is forum on AW that covers this and on astro.com on interactive, travel they offer astrocartography/world maps, which has its place and explains which planets rules lat and long where you relocate to and how this will affect you in this location. It is my personal opinion that relocated ‘birth charts’ don’t work, there are plenty of other techniques available.

Have just realised where the confusion may be on astro.com to get a solar return for a new location, you have to find the option to use a relocated chart, which does mean changing location from where natally you were born to where you are living now. This is just so you can get a relocated solar return only.....

Relocated birth charts are more or less astrocartography, whereby all your natal planets are stretched out over the globe and uses lat and long to discover best place to live. Apparently relocated birth charts does something similar (but not as widely used or known as astrocartography) whereby especially over the Angles could bring a planet out of 12, 3 6 or 9th to become much more active

Tags
professional, seeking, success