natal chart reading

coolguy

can some1 please interpret my natal chart :D

I am new to astrology (to this forum also) and i have been trying a lot to understand to read it. Got a little idea but not confident to interpret anything.

I will be very gratefull if someone can tell me the main aspects of my natal chart, as in the first thing that comes to the mind by looking at my natal chart.

i have uploading my natal chart as well

Attachments

• natal chart.jpg
    natal chart.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:

RayAustin

CoolGuy, Welcome.

[deleted reference to posting in Greenhorns Lounge since I have moved post to the Greenhorns Lounge - Moderator]

It would also help if you specified something you were curious about.

Again, Welcome.
Ray:)

Last edited by a moderator:

coolguy

thanks a lot for replying
I want some1 to interpret the following aspect in my natal chart:

saturn and uranus in 12th house at 25 degrees and 27 degrees respectively ( hence conjuncting ascendant). Capricorn on the cusp on first house and Neptune is in first house.

Does this combination have any Importance in my natal chart???

coolguy

Saturn conjucnt uranus (12th house)

[deleted duplicate post - Moderator]

Attachments

• natal chart.jpg
    natal chart.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 38

seagrass

Re: Saturn conjucnt uranus (12th house)

Hi, I have a Pisces Rising with Saturn in the 12th conjuncting. I identify with a Pisces Rising as well as a Capricorn one.
You may also relate to a Capricorn and an Aquarius Rising or first house respectively.
Planets on your Ascendant have an enormous impact on your personality imo.

wilsontc

Staff member
not conjunct Ascendant, to guy

guy,

You said:
coolguy said:
saturn and uranus in 12th house at 25 degrees and 27 degrees respectively ( hence conjuncting ascendant)...Does this combination have any Importance in my natal chart???

Saturn and Uranus are not conjunct your Ascendant, since they are too far away from the Ascendant. Saturn (duty, also structure) conjunct (energy is combined with) Uranus (friends, also restructuring) indicates a "build it and break it" aspect. The person may tend to build things up (Saturn) only to immediately tear it down (Uranus). The challenge is to learn to structure things (Saturn) and then to REstructure things (Uranus) WITHOUT "breaking" them. The 12th house is a "hidden house" so you may not be aware of the build-break cycle in your life. But now that you are aware of it, make sure you are using this energy to help you instead of hurt you. More about how to use this energy here:
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/astrological-aspects/saturn-conjunct-uranus.php

Building,

Tim

Joseph Ledzion

coolguy said:

saturn and uranus in 12th house(sagitarrius) at 25 degrees and 27 degrees respectively (hence conjuncting ascendant). Capricorn on the cusp on first house and Neptune is in first house.

Does this combination have any Importance in my natal chart???
I have attached My natal chart FOr reference as well.

Of course it has importance, the 1st house is your personality, and the 12th house, where the ruler of your chart, Saturn, is found, is the house of secrets. You need to discover your real identity, it is the most important thing in your life. Neptune in the 1st causes confusion, so be sure and stay far away from drugs, or you'll end up in a place you never wanted to be. Saturn and Uranus conjunct means that there are constant explosions taking place to the constitution of your astral self and psyche, which needs serious work to discover. Learn to be still and listen. On a Soul level, the old is dying and the NEW is being reborn. You must honor this. You must work hard to find yourself. Also, your rage is a real problem. You will find your anger leads you to bad places. But you're too smart to end up in a bad place, so be careful. Work on developing your intellect.

Last edited:

EJ53

Banned
Saturn and Uranus are not conjunct your Ascendant......

And Neptune is in the 12th house not the first.

However, Neptune is conjunct the Ascendant; Mars squares it and Pluto is sextile Asc/Nep +quincunx Mars........So, you may experience some confusion/misunderstandings (Neptune/12th) with those in positions of authority (Pluto/10th) when communicating (Mars/3rd)......If so, you need to learn to be assertive (Mars in Aries) rather than aggressive/passive (Neptune in Sagittarius).....Otherwise you may be seen as too intense (Pluto in Scorpio)......and intensity is often perceived by others as a lack of objectivity.

EJ:)

Only neptune is conj your asc from 12th house and is powerfully placed their as in 'being at home' which is square to mars and could drain your energy a lot.

I've never seen a chart with unaspected moon before. Are you sure of time and its prob better to go to www.astro.com. Preferably change the house system to Equal house too :D

What's more important is your chart ruler Saturn, deposited in the 12th conjunct Uranus. This is a cadent house, so the energies are well hidden, it's important to look how these two planets are aspected which is square to mercury (how you think, speak and communicate to others).

Saturn is structure, duty, hard work, limitations, delays, wherever you lack confidence.
Uranus is freedom, individuality, surprises, upheavals, sudden changes, inventiveness etc.
I usually describe these two as Freedom v convention. Do you want to rebel and do something unusual but then structure things or do you structure things and then tear them down just for the sake of it...

Now square to mercury in nit picking Virgo, extremely analytical, pay attention to details, worrier, churns things over and over in thier minds. Mercury,uranus can be argumentative or flashes of inspiration, ideas, mad things, but can you ground and do anything with it? That's where Saturn comes in to evaluate put some hard work and effort.
Saturn square mercury can be studious or withdraw altogether and become a little depressive.... espec if weighed down by too much studying

hope this helps;)

katydid

I've never seen a chart with unaspected moon before. Are you sure of time and its prob better to go to www.astro.com. Preferably change the house system to Equal house too ------------------------------------

There is an tight inconjuct from the moon in Aquarius to venus in cancer.
There is also a wide square from the moon to Pluto in Scorpio.

This chart did not show either of these aspects in the drawing.

Dear OP, I am going to redraw the chart to get a better look, and will get back to you. I don't think this is a quick read, because you have a a lot of very unusual and tricky aspects which add to your depth and complexity.
You would be a good astrologer yourself, with that 'deep' 12th house.

katydid

Okay Cool guy,
Normally I would tell a new student of astrology to take it a step at a time, and piece together their chart for themselves. Usually, that would work.
However, you have a fascinatingly 'complex' chart. The picture that you used to post here does NOT do it justice. I drew it up myself because I wanted to see the inconjuncts [ quincuxes] drawn in. Sure enough, your chart when drawn, is nearly a grand sextile, and has 7 quincunxes, making up 5 yods, if a wide orb is used.

Virtually all of your planets, are involved in quincuxes. And even though you have a widely spaced 'wheel' type chart, where all the planets are spread evenly throughout the houses, there are no oppositions. Usually in a widely spread out pattern, one sees several prominent oppositions. In this case, one sees 7 inconjuncts, and 6 sextiles.

Okay, enough with the astrological terms, what does all that mean to you?
The first course of study for you would be to read everything you can about inconjuncts[ quincuxes] and yods.[ fingers of fate.]

In a nutshell, nothing comes easy for you, even though you are highly intelligent, ultra-perceptive, and quite discerning. Sometimes you just KNOW the correct answer, but do not know how you came to it, thus you[ and others] may doubt yourself. Second guessing becomes a nagging dynamic, even though your gut instincts are often on target.

Nothing is 'simple' about your chart. Everything leads back on itself and in other , 'conflicting' directions. Once you make your mind up about something, a nagging questioning voice continues to chatter , making things confusing. In astrology, squares and oppositions are pretty straigh forward challenges. If you have an illness, or an injury, then you have established steps to alleviate the problem.

With inconjuncts, it is difficult to even diagnose the problem. There are symptoms, and then other 'conflicting' symptoms, confusing those who are trying to assess the problem. And quite often, a person with many inconjuncts, finds themselves to be that small percentage who does not respond to the tried and true medications in the usual way. You may become a 'fascinating' test case because of your special, complicated situation.And you are so dynamic, and interesting to others, that you can shine beyond the usual run of the mill person.

Inconjuncts do not always show themselves as illness/dificulties. They are often indications of creative release or inventiveness due to extenuating circumstances. A situation beyond the scope of your control can feel overwhelming and distressing.But it does create the urge or need to create spontaneously. You may be the inventor of a whole new creative endeavor or field. A vast amount of wealth, accumulated after dire circumstances are sometimes seen with the chart you have.

Inconjuncts are awkward. They can make things seem odd or unusual and very amazing as well. This chart speaks to me of a soul who did not come into this life to coast along and just go with the flow. Inconjuncts demand work, just to get things going. But once the work begins, it is like a diamond in the rough. If you look at your chart drawn up, it is like a picture of a big diamond. The sextiles nearly connect all the way around the outer edge of the circle. That tells me that you did a tremendous amount of highly refined soul work in the past, and came here this time, for one missing piece.

Last edited:

In modern astrology the widest orb for quincunx in 3'....

To have two and Yod can suggest lots of 'searching' for the meaning to life and wanting answers, only to realise they were always inside of you....

katydid

astrologer50 said:
In modern astrology the widest orb for quincunx in 3'....

To have two and Yod can suggest lots of 'searching' for the meaning to life and wanting answers, only to realise they were always inside of you....

I have always used 5 degree orb for quincunx. I think it is a major aspect, not a minor one. And when chart sets up to have so many by sign, even if they are at a wide orb, then I think they are worth looking at because they are probably at work in the persons life.

katydid said:
I have always used 5 degree orb for quincunx. I think it is a major aspect, not a minor one. And when chart sets up to have so many by sign, even if they are at a wide orb, then I think they are worth looking at because they are probably at work in the persons life.

Well sorry to disagree but am sure modern astrologers max use 3' and prob Traditional astrologers use less.

I agree it is a major aspect, but having quincunx signs means nothing unless they are in qunincuxed degrees......

[Note: There is no wide agreement on orbs with modern astrologers. This note was added to encourage others to share their differing opinions on orbs if they feel they are relevant to this discussion of this chart. - Moderator]

Arian Maverick

I do not have time right now to contribute to this thread in any meaningful way, but I must comment that katy's description of inconjuncts is the best I have read in a while. I was shocked to read this aspect was associated with an unusual reaction to medication; I was given a full dose of Benadryl a few years ago, and the nurse commented how amazed she was that I was still running about an hour later. I've always wondered why I don't seem to react normally to medication, and this is a possible explanation.

I don't remember how many inconjunct aspects I have in my natal chart, but my Sun-Venus-Mercury conjunction is inconjunct Pluto, and Mars is inconjunct Pluto to form a yod configuration. Saturn is also inconjunct Mars, which combines with the Mars-Pluto inconjunct to form another yod configuration. So I suppose this would be five inconjuncts?

With inconjuncts, it is difficult to even diagnose the problem. There are symptoms, and then other 'conflicting' symptoms, confusing those who are trying to assess the problem. And quite often, a person with many inconjuncts, finds themselves to be that small percentage who does not respond to the tried and true medications in the usual way. You may become a 'fascinating' test case because of your special, complicated situation.And you are so dynamic, and interesting to others, that you can shine beyond the usual run of the mill person.

Inconjuncts do not always show themselves as illness/dificulties. They are often indications of creative release or inventiveness due to extenuating circumstances. A situation beyond the scope of your control can feel overwhelming and distressing.But it does create the urge or need to create spontaneously. You may be the inventor of a whole new creative endeavor or field. A vast amount of wealth, accumulated after dire circumstances are sometimes seen with the chart you have.

Inconjuncts are awkward. They can make things seem odd or unusual and very amazing as well. This chart speaks to me of a soul who did not come into this life to coast along and just go with the flow. Inconjuncts demand work, just to get things going. But once the work begins, it is like a diamond in the rough. If you look at your chart drawn up, it is like a picture of a big diamond. The sextiles nearly connect all the way around the outer edge of the circle. That tells me that you did a tremendous amount of highly refined soul work in the past, and came here this time, for one missing piece.

Arian Maverick

katydid

astrologer50 said:
Well sorry to disagree but am sure modern astrologers max use 3' and prob Traditional astrologers use less.

I agree it is a major aspect, but having quincunx signs means nothing unless they are in qunincuxed degrees......

Well, I suppose we will just have to agree to disagree. There are reasons why I believe that wide orbs 'work' in charts. It isn't just a whim on my part.

You are correct that close orbs work better timing wise ,with transits for example. However I believe that Ebertins midpoint analysis is vital to reading charts, and a yod can operate with wide orbs, if they are operable because of midpoints.

Also, the inconjuncts can be operating because of the influence of the signs and houses themselves. If you are a virgo sun, with your moon in aquarius, you will be affected in a 'quincunx'y kind of way, even if it is out of orb.
It may be more critical at times because of a tight orb, but it is till 'there.'
You will still have the 'stress' that comes with having to balance mutable earth with fixed air.

The chart the OP asked about, has NINE wide inconjuncts. And no oppositions. Even though they are wide, they are operating because his entire chart is built upon planets in signs which are naturally inconjunct to the others. There is stress and discord that comes with that even with wide orbs. Imo, it is a zodiacal thing-- Not just an aspect thing.

[deleted response to "modern astrologer" comment, since it is unnecessary based on the Note that was added to astrologer50's post - Moderator]

katydid said:

Did you PM him? If you have managed this, why not post for the rest of us to comment??

[deleted possibly attacking comments - Moderator]