Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology

Natal Astrology A place to discuss yours and others' birth charts (after you post your own birth chart interpretation). Includes psychological and relocation astrology, houses, aspects, and planetary dignity and debility.

Unread 12-28-2008, 01:51 AM

Don't use Electional Astrology to Interpret Natal Chart?

I'm a beginner recently learned the basic natal and electional astrology. If I were to use electional technique to interpret my own natal chart, it shows bad news because on my natal chart, the last aspect of the moon before it goes to VOC is a Square to Uranus. Now, I know in electional astrology this is bad (don't wanna explain in detail because this is a natal forum).

But I wonder if electional astrology is applicable to natal chart interpretation of a human? Because in my opinion, when a person gets born, he or she represents a new beginning to the universe, just like a new company or a new business deal would.

My own astrologers told me to NOT use this technique to interpret human natal charts. I guess I just wish someone would give me some examples of famous people who were born with the last aspect of their natal moon before VOC being a challanging aspect, and whose life turned out (and ended) pretty well, so I'm not worried about my life ending with a square to Uranus and its implications, since this is how they would analyze a company chart and determine that the venture would most likely not work out...

Again, I'm a beginner. Advice greatly appreciated.

Unread 12-28-2008, 09:34 PM
Banned

Re: Don't use Electional Astrology to Interpret Natal Chart?

There are plenty of free learning resources online for natal chart astrology and this is where you should really start.

You seem to have answered your own question anyway.....
Unread 12-28-2008, 11:29 PM

Think of it this way...

Electional astrology would help you with how you affect everything around you and would fare yourself and etc, while natal helps you figure out who you are...
Unread 12-30-2008, 10:07 PM

The Moon is VOC in my chart!!
Unread 12-31-2008, 04:39 AM

Void of Course Moon has little or no effect on natal charts. If anything people who have this seem to be more successful. Of course, this is from examining celebrity charts, and they are by definition all successful, but you see my point. Each branch of astrology has some rules of its own.

And the wild regrets and the bloody sweats, None knew so well as I. For he who lives more lives than one, More deaths than one must die. -- Oscar Wilde

Tags
astrology, chart, electional, interpret, natal