Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.

Unread 11-22-2019, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaJ View Post
Did you ever post a synastry and/or composite of the relationship?
I think so but I canít find it

Iíll put them in the relational section and put the link here

Unread 11-22-2019, 05:43 PM

Re: Should I try and get back together with him? Everything is changing signs

Quote:
Originally Posted by lux111 View Post
Ohh ok.. so even if we reconciled the same thing would probably just keep happening ie. he wouldn’t come to therapy and turn into a chilled out guy I can understand ��
When two people come together, they always have their own dynamic. So it is hard to break it through. Your relationship seems not to be light-hearted. Even if you try...it still remain the same dynamic. And when we are looking at the horary chart, we can see that all significators are in scorpio! Except the moon but he is in aries :-D So likewise ruled by mars. The dynamic does have a scorpio/pluto/mars tone. And not a good place for you both. Seems you both were not really happy in this relationship. I'm unsure to answer such a question ("Is our relationship destined for the long term?”-Meaning life partners) due to a horary chart because a horary show us a picture of the current situation until a certain point. After that the cards will be remixed...and also nothing is set in stone! the free will plays a bigger role. In this chart mercury will get in conjunction with jupiter in about 6 Degrees. So probably this indicated a break up in the past.

Last edited by kalinka; 11-23-2019 at 12:04 AM.
Unread 11-22-2019, 05:55 PM

Re: Should I try and get back together with him? Everything is changing signs

I posted our composite, first-meeting with current transits and synastry in the read my chart section

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/foru...51#post1011651

Please comment if you can give me any intimation of where we are going or not going

Yes it has always been challenging, I thought we could transcend the challenges with some effort but maybe I was projecting

Last edited by lux111; 11-23-2019 at 02:05 AM.

Tags
back, changing, signs