Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Vedic Astrology

Vedic Astrology For discussions on Vedic astrology only.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 11-02-2019, 01:37 PM
Sunaina Sunaina is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 12
Marriage

Will i have a love marriage and will i have a happy marriage? Kindly help me with this. I was born on 9 may 1997. Time: 16:19 in Bangalore.

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 11-02-2019, 07:34 PM
Niranjan79 Niranjan79 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 14
Re: Marriage

Dear Ms. Sunaina,

Yes marriage bells are on from Jan 2020 - Feb 2022. Year 2021 more promising.

More chances of self selection are seen. Marriage proposals too are coming.

You will have selected friends - u r too choosy, maintaining friendship for long is bit difficult in your case.

Go for a proper marriage match before any alliance for smoother life ahead.

regards
Niranjan
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 11-03-2019, 02:14 AM
Sunaina Sunaina is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niranjan79 View Post
Dear Ms. Sunaina,

Yes marriage bells are on from Jan 2020 - Feb 2022. Year 2021 more promising.

More chances of self selection are seen. Marriage proposals too are coming.

You will have selected friends - u r too choosy, maintaining friendship for long is bit difficult in your case.

Go for a proper marriage match before any alliance for smoother life ahead.

regards
Niranjan
Thank you sir. Will i have a happy marriage?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 11-03-2019, 03:25 AM
mathur_dinesh mathur_dinesh is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 986
Re: Marriage

The house of marriage in your chart is under stress and the owner of the house is debilitated. You will face usual ups and downs in marriage.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 11-03-2019, 03:39 AM
Sunaina Sunaina is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by mathur_dinesh View Post
The house of marriage in your chart is under stress and the owner of the house is debilitated. You will face usual ups and downs in marriage.
So no serious issue is it? My parents are planning to look for a groom but an astrologer has told my mom that my marriage will not be a happy one and so i have become more sceptical about getting married now.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 11-06-2019, 04:59 PM
Sunaina Sunaina is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 12
Can you please reply @niranjan sir?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 11-11-2019, 05:20 PM
Niranjan79 Niranjan79 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 14
Re: Marriage

Dear MS. Sunaina,

Sorry for the late reply.
Go for a proper marriage matching with groom having a strong marriage life.

As mentioned earlier sometimes a person has to adapt his/ her nature for the good, try to have adaptability in relationships.

regards
Niranjan
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 11-12-2019, 05:52 AM
Sunaina Sunaina is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niranjan79 View Post
Dear MS. Sunaina,

Sorry for the late reply.
Go for a proper marriage matching with groom having a strong marriage life.

As mentioned earlier sometimes a person has to adapt his/ her nature for the good, try to have adaptability in relationships.

regards
Niranjan
Thank you sir.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
marriage

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 10:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.