Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 07-26-2019, 12:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkk View Post
Lo can I see your chart! Be interesting to see what JZ saw and his insights. Which were amazing btw
Sure ima send the link to it..

https://www.flickr.com/photos/144831883@N06/48359647096/in/dateposted-public/#

https://www.flickr.com/photos/144831883@N06/43289273644/in/dateposted-public/

Those are the links to it if you canít click it try copying them and putting it into the browser lol

Unread 07-26-2019, 12:52 AM

Quote:
Lol why do u think they hate u?
Probably because I joke a lot and a lot of caps I meet tend to be serious or they can feel my mars lmao
Unread 07-26-2019, 12:57 AM

Re: What Signs Will I Attract?

I donít know why u attract libras. Looked at the chart. Only thing I can say is Venus in your sun Aries! Venus rules libra!
Unread 07-26-2019, 12:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spideynyc View Post
Probably because I joke a lot and a lot of caps I meet tend to be serious or they can feel my mars lmao
Lol I see but your chart is more than just the sun sign
Unread 07-26-2019, 01:02 AM

Quote:
I donít know why u attract libras. Looked at the chart. Only thing I can say is Venus in your sun Aries! Venus rules libra!
Thatís what Iím saying lol thatís why I been curious to ask if somebody could tell me why I guess venus in Aries and Libras are opposite signs so they draw each other lol that or my 8th house based on my chart what would you think I attract lol

Last edited by Spideynyc; 07-26-2019 at 01:06 AM.
Unread 07-26-2019, 01:04 AM

Quote:
Lol I see but your chart is more than just the sun sign
Yes Iím well aware lol i mention my sun a lot cause itís my fav placement out my chart.
Unread 07-26-2019, 01:06 AM

Quote:
Thatís what Iím saying lol thatís why I been curious to ask if somebody could tell me why I guess venus in Aries and Libras are opposite signs so they draw each other lol that or my 8th house
Must be that! Yes Aries do draw libras out lol
Unread 07-26-2019, 01:06 AM

Quote:
Yes Iím well aware lol i mention my sun a lot cause itís my fav placement out my chart.
Thatís lovely 😊
Unread 07-26-2019, 01:07 AM

Quote:
Must be that! Yes Aries do draw libras out lol
Just out of curiosity should I be attracting another sign? Lol
Unread 07-26-2019, 01:51 AM

I would guess leo your Descendant 🤷🏻*♀️
Unread 07-26-2019, 01:52 AM

Quote:
Wow thanks so much man, one more question could me attracting Libras also be cause I have libra in my 8th house and Jupiter in my 7th? Donít houses have 2 signs in them my chart says Jupiter is in the 7th I notice the Libras i attract are in the 3rd decan.
I somewhat notice the same pattern with my 8th house Taurus too and I am suspecting the same thing as you. My 8th house Taurus is empty but those that have had a strong tie with me seems to always have some Taurus in their personal planets for my example like my most significant ex has it in his moon Taurus (emotionally dragged for 12 years), my best friend of 15 years has moon in Taurus and my husband has Taurus stellium, my new best friend have sun in Taurus... They are the type that go far with me.
Unread 07-26-2019, 02:24 AM

Quote:
I would guess leo your Descendant 🤷🏻*♀️
But hereís the thing if itís in the 29th degree does that still apply to leo? I notice on sites if the sun sign isnít conjunct or past the exact degree they donít consider it to be in my 7th house for example somebody born on August 12th would be in my 6th house instead of my 7th house for their leo sun to even be in my 7th house they would have to be born in August 22 which is the last degree of Leo thatís one of the things I dislike about my rising degree. I mean does this have to be Leoís born near the end of August or would I just attract Leoís because of the energy? All virgos are considered to be in my 7th house as well as first decan Libras. So i always just considered Virgo to be my true descendant since everything before that is considered my 6th house.
Unread 07-26-2019, 02:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlutoLibScoAsc View Post
I somewhat notice the same pattern with my 8th house Taurus too and I am suspecting the same thing as you. My 8th house Taurus is empty but those that have had a strong tie with me seems to always have some Taurus in their personal planets for my example like my most significant ex has it in his moon Taurus (emotionally dragged for 12 years), my best friend of 15 years has moon in Taurus and my husband has Taurus stellium, my new best friend have sun in Taurus... They are the type that go far with me.
See I knew I wasnít the only one. Do you enjoy the attention they give you too? When you meet a Taurus sun do they stare at you? Me personally I never hit it off with libra moons but I do have a strong attraction to mars in libra females and Iím sure that if I ever met a libra rising, then I was attracted to her as well.

Last edited by Spideynyc; 07-26-2019 at 02:58 AM.
Unread 07-26-2019, 04:43 AM

@Spideynyc
I have heard from some astrologers, the eight house has something to do with the connection/communication/relationship with spouse as in what you do here to make your 7th house marriage successful or fall apart so I suspect the sign here would have something to do with our partners... because I see the connection in most people's chart with their partners.

When my ex (moon Taurus) subtly court me, he stared at me so long that I feel uncomfortable, I have to use my hair to cover my face, I can't concentrate in class because he keep staring so long and he notice that, his mars and mercury Sag just tell me in my face, why are you sticking your head to the wall. Gosh, he just make me so uncomfortable with all his straightforwardness and confrontation... I am speechless and flushed.. Well, I love people admiring me and am flattered too, it gives me a boost in my self image/confident but I do feel shy... I am sun Leo, libra rising, Pluto conjunct Asc at 29 degree. Because of the 29 degree, some astrologer ask me to read Scorpio rising for myself too. Idk... I don't even know what I am now, lol, I am such a mess. I feel like I always attract scorpio too. This moon in Taurus ex has sun in sag, venus in Scorpio, pluto in Libra (I suspect his pluto Libra has affected me a lot in a bad way). I also dated 2 Scorpio sun. This 3 person, they just come to me... and they are like willing to just commit into a serious relationship with me in such a short time of knowing each other, is crazy... I was thinking like how can you say you love me when u just know me? in just such short time??? My husband is a Saturnian Plutonic Taurus. He never let me go!!!

When it comes to spouse, 7th house and 8th house tells a lot. My 7th house is Aries sign , 8th House Taurus. My husband is Aries rising, Taurus stellium with Sun and Mercury.

And one more thing, the south node and north node signs almost always has something to do with their personal planets too.

I see this sort of link is many spousal charts when I put them side to side. It really amazes me.

Last edited by PlutoLibScoAsc; 07-26-2019 at 08:45 AM.
Unread 07-26-2019, 05:34 AM

Quote:
@Spideynyc
I have heard from some astrologers, the eight house has something to do with the connection/communication/relationship with spouse as in what you do here to make your 7th house marriage successful or fall apart so I suspect the sign here would have something to do with our partners... because I see the connection in most people's chart with their partners.

When my ex (moon Taurus) subtly court me, he stared me so long that I feel uncomfortable, I have to use my hair to cover my face, I can't concentrate in class because he keep staring so long and he notice that, his mars and mercury Sag just tell me in my face, why are you sticking your head to the wall. Gosh, he just make me so uncomfortable with all his straightforwardness and confrontation... I am speechless and flushed.. Well, I love people admiring me and am flattered too, it gives me a boost in my self image/confident but I do feel shy... I am sun Leo, libra rising, Pluto conjunct Asc at 29 degree. Because of the 29 degree, some astrologer ask me to read Scorpio rising for myself too. Idk... I don't even know what I am now, lol, I am such a mess. I feel like I always attract scorpio too. This moon in Taurus ex has sun in sag, venus in Scorpio, pluto in Libra (I suspect his pluto Libra has affected me a lot in a bad way). I also dated 2 Scorpio sun. This 3 person, they just come to me... and they are like willing to just commit into a serious relationship with me in such a short time of knowing each other, is crazy... I was thinking like how can you say you love me when u just know me? in just such short time??? My husband is a Saturnian Plutonic Taurus. He never let me go!!!

When it comes to spouse, 7th house and 8th house tells a lot. My 7th house is Aries sign , 8th House Taurus. My husband is Aries rising, Taurus stellium with Sun and Mercury.

And one more thing, the south node and north node signs almost always has something to do with their personal planets too.

I see this sort of link is many spousal charts when I put them side to side. It really amazes me.
Wow that is intense you canít help but draw the Taurus guys lol and the thing is youíre probably just being yourself so itís not like youíre doing something to reel them in. Iím really starting to think that 7th house may be more who we might want and 8th house is who wants us lol and I hear people say that itís usually that itís the house person that can become obsessed but I disagree I think itís the sun. I see that you noticed the staring good to know I was beginning to think it was just me btw I have pluto conjunct scorpio too in the 29th degree I read that can come off intimidating to others. Wow you attract your rising sign thatís cool I donít think I ever attracted an Aquarius lol but then again theyíre so detached I probably wouldnít have realized it anyway.
Unread 07-26-2019, 05:43 AM

@spideynyc
In conclusion, I think you will attract a partner with libra or Scorpio and may be virgo? and planet Jupiter is there, so you look into this quality may be the person is Jupiterian as in sag? generous? fat? lucky? hehe. I don't know your north node (rahu) or south node(ketu). You can try the chart at astrolada, it tells the rahu and ketu.

Last edited by PlutoLibScoAsc; 07-26-2019 at 05:59 AM.
Unread 07-26-2019, 06:40 AM

Quote:
@spideynyc
In conclusion, I think you will attract a partner with libra or Scorpio and may be virgo? and planet Jupiter is there, so you look into this quality may be the person is Jupiterian as in sag? generous? fat? lucky? hehe. I don't know your north node (rahu) or south node(ketu). You can try the chart at astrolada, it tells the rahu and ketu.
My NN is Sag and SN Gemini lol Idk how that comes into play hopefully you can tell me lol
Unread 07-26-2019, 06:43 AM

Quote:
@spideynyc
Yeah I think I might attract them too lol you mentioned Jupiter and said fat lol why is that?
Unread 07-26-2019, 07:53 AM

Quote:
Itís like they go into intense mode lol lemme give an example one time I was late for something as I sat down I noticed this girl was looking at me now I didnít think anything of it so I just looked at her and smiled for a long time like 5 seconds as a joke just being silly then after I noticed she would keep staring at me not even smile at me once lol keep in mind I never met her before so a few days go by and her friends tell me she likes me and she wants to talk. I also find that these females with 3rd decan libra suns like to ask a lot of questions almost like interrogation lol I donít get this from second Decan libras if theyíre attracted to me I have to pursue but if itís 3rd decan libras they usually come to me lol itís weird cause if somebody likes you usually theyíll smile at you and say something funny or sweet but it seems like they like to stare. That can really mess with me lol cause I start to feel like somethings wrong with me. Itís the guys too but I find with guys they just wanna befriend me which is cool they donít make me feel weird like the females lol but the strange thing is I actually love the attention they give me makes feel good lol
Hey, when you say intense mode you make me think of the jupiter planet in Libra in your chart, may be it could be this that intensify their moon Libra? Jupiter also has a meaning of expanding so may be it mean that you expanded=intensified their libra moon. I am just guessing, haha.
Unread 07-26-2019, 08:00 AM

Quote:
My NN is Sag and SN Gemini lol Idk how that comes into play hopefully you can tell me lol
NN and SN is karmic stuff. NN rahu will be good for you. But I see many cases people attracted the SN ketu and got married. SN is not good I heard but I have seen married couple with SN still going strong and blissful, I don't know, I am not pro in this but will see how this couple is in future because this couple that I know they have soulmate good synastry aspects too.
Unread 07-26-2019, 08:03 AM

Quote:
Yeah I think I might attract them too lol you mentioned Jupiter and said fat lol why is that?
Jupiter can expands anything it touches, so it can make someone fat ^^ Is just a possibility though.

About the jupiter libra in your chart, something else you can think of is rich in venusian quality like really really beautiful in and/or out.

Last edited by PlutoLibScoAsc; 07-26-2019 at 09:29 AM.
Unread 07-26-2019, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Wow that is intense you canít help but draw the Taurus guys lol and the thing is youíre probably just being yourself so itís not like youíre doing something to reel them in. Iím really starting to think that 7th house may be more who we might want and 8th house is who wants us lol and I hear people say that itís usually that itís the house person that can become obsessed but I disagree I think itís the sun. I see that you noticed the staring good to know I was beginning to think it was just me btw I have pluto conjunct scorpio too in the 29th degree I read that can come off intimidating to others. Wow you attract your rising sign thatís cool I donít think I ever attracted an Aquarius lol but then again theyíre so detached I probably wouldnít have realized it anyway.
Hmmm,now that you mention about the staring part, it makes me think... My ex is sun sag, moon taurus, venus Scorpio so the staring he is doing could be coming from his venus Scorpio. Scorpio has this reputation for staring. This one Scorpio that I dated, man... he just stared into my eyes like piercing into it, so piercing is more like the correct word for how he looked me in the eyes. Joke aside, is like strong x-ray! I have never had such experience with any Scorpio at all except him. Is like he is ripping off my skin and checking my soul without my permission. Could you be doing the same thing without noticing? lol.

Last edited by PlutoLibScoAsc; 07-26-2019 at 09:36 AM.
Unread 07-26-2019, 02:09 PM

Leo is on your ascendant and you like that energy. Not necessarily a leo Sun but someone with those leo qualities - outgoing, shining leadership, generous, loving and fiery. Glamourous too which fits into the Libra quality too.
Unread 07-26-2019, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Hey, when you say intense mode you make me think of the jupiter planet in Libra in your chart, may be it could be this that intensify their moon Libra? Jupiter also has a meaning of expanding so may be it mean that you expanded=intensified their libra moon. I am just guessing, haha.
Must be cause I really donít like libra moons lol everything else in libra is fine by me
Unread 07-26-2019, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Hmmm,now that you mention about the staring part, it makes me think... My ex is sun sag, moon taurus, venus Scorpio so the staring he is doing could be coming from his venus Scorpio. Scorpio has this reputation for staring. This one Scorpio that I dated, man... he just stared into my eyes like piercing into it, so piercing is more like the correct word for how he looked me in the eyes. Joke aside, is like strong x-ray! I have never had such experience with any Scorpio at all except him. Is like he is ripping off my skin and checking my soul without my permission. Could you be doing the same thing without noticing? lol.
Yeah venus Scorpio are intense if they like you they really like you very loyal too I heard venus is very compatible with my mars lol if their venus in scorpio is in your 8th house then itís even more intense lol Iím a Scorpio moon so I like when they stare but not for too long lol

Tags
attract, signs