What Signs Will I Attract?

Spideynyc

I Notice if I’m out somewhere I get a lot of strange stares I could be dressed completely normal, and ppl will look at me weird it’s not like I’m socially awkward Or anything lol so I wanted to know What Signs Will I Attract? and what signs will I push away? Am I still an aqua rising even though it’s 1 min from being Pisces? Yes the time is correct lol

https://www.flickr.com/photos/144831883@N06/48359647096/in/dateposted-public/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/144831883@N06/43289273644/in/dateposted-public/

Last edited:

Joe Zaza

I notice if I'm out somewhere I get a lot of strange stares. I could be dressed completely normal, and people will look at me weird. It's not like I’m socially awkward. I actually can talk a lot, which is another thing I don’t understand since I have Mercury in Pisces. Could it be Mercury in first house? Also I noticed that when I'm at parties or gatherings Libras will constantly follow me around. I don't know if there's anything to that… I do love Libra females a lot lol… So I wanted to know what signs will I attract? and what signs will I push away? Am I still an Aquarius rising even though it's 1 min from being Pisces?
Okay… so there's probably something "dependable" about your demeanor since Saturn is conjunct your AC.

Remember that Mars and Saturn (along with the Sun) are "masculine" influences, but that Mars is more of "the boy" (impulse, competition) and Saturn is more of "the old man" (inhibition, judgement).

So something about your appearance tells people you're calm, collected and dependable. There's a strong "fatherly" influence for people with personal contacts to Saturn, which is something that's pretty lost in U.S. (or perhaps global) culture today.

So you could either appear as something that someone needs (the paternal influence that's sorely lacking in modern society) or something that people "need to look out for" (since inhibition & judgement are influences that people actively avoid). Either way, that could explain why you get the looks.

As for your Ascendant, it's definitely in Aquarius. I have the exact same problem: my Ascendant's in 29 Capricorn (a few minutes away from 0 Aquarius). This (final degree) is called the "anaretic degree", and aside from 0 is the most powerful degree in a sign. This is because the final degree is the sign's "last chance" to "be what it is" before progressing into the next sign, so what happens is that anything found there will "do its best" to embody the qualities of the previous sign before changing. Basically, it's like a strong resistance to change.

Your AC degree is also important because its ruler is the ruler of your entire chart. Under modern rulership, that would make your 11th House Uranus in Capricorn your chart ruler. And under classic rulership, that would make your 12th House Saturn (conjoining the AC, no less) your chart ruler. Either way, there's a large blend here between Aquarius, Uranus, Capricorn and Saturn. Put together, that represents a tension between tradition (Saturn/Capricorn) and progress (Uranus/Aquarius) that you can possibly embody. As a planetary pair, the Saturn & Uranus also have a strong association with teaching (according to Robert Hand). So you may also attract people who want to learn.

This doesn't mean that Pisces has nothing to do with your personality, however, as it is "intercepted" in your 1st House. An "intercepted sign" means a sign that doesn't touch the cusp of any house; it's "caught in the middle" of another House.

And yes, your 1st House Mercury may give you the tendency to move around and talk a lot. But since it's in Pisces, you probably also have an ability to "blend into" crowds.

As to who you attract, we can't ignore your DC, 7th House or Venus. Your Venus is in "Detriment" (meaning the sign opposite to what it rules). Since Venus rules Libra, Venus is "in Detriment" in Aries. Which makes sense, because the sign of pure ego isn't the best place for Venus (the sign of otherness) to express itself.

But how your Venus "expresses itself" is an internal (or psychological) concept. What that means in an externalized sense (i.e., the people you attract) is that they might "need a lot of room" to be themselves.

You'll also want to look at your DC (Descendant), which is in the anaretic degree of Leo. Since you have no planets in the 7th House, it's crucial that you use that sign and its ruler (the Sun) to find clues about your partnerships.

Your Sun is in Aries in the 2nd House. Which means the person you attract could:

1) be self-expressive (Leo)
2) be active (ruler in Aries), and
3) enjoy creature comforts (2nd House)

If you continue to follow the rulerships (this is called disposition; i.e., follow the dispositors), you'll learn more about the people you attract and/or are attracted TO:

Sun (in Aries) ruled by Mars
—(active)
Mars in Cancer
—(nurturing, forgiving)
in the 5th House
—(expressive, fun-loving)
Mars (in Cancer) ruled by the Moon
—(nurturing)
Moon in Scorpio
—(perceptive, intense)
in the 9th House
—(philosophical, academic, loves travel)
Moon (in Scorpio) ruled by Pluto
—(powerful)
Pluto in Scorpio
—(perceptive, intense)
in the 9th House (conjunct the Moon)
—(philosophical, academic, loves travel)

And that's where the dispositor path ends.

As to why you seem to attract Libras, I don't know. Maybe it's that Libras tend to "pair up" easiest with people who are either like them or completely unlike them, and since you have a 1st House Venus in Aries (everywhere Venus doesn't want to be), they sense that about you. :lol:

Hope that helps, bro.

Joe Zaza

Wow thanks so much man, one more question could me attracting Libras also be cause I have libra in my 8th house and Jupiter in my 7th? Don’t houses have 2 signs in them my chart says Jupiter is in the 7th I notice the Libras i attract are in the 3rd decan.
Jupiter in your 7th would suggest you attract Sags more than Libras… but you know what? It IS opposite AND disposited by that funky Venus of yours. :lol:

Like I said, Libras tend to be attracted to people who are exactly like them or completely opposite who they are. This compounded set of polarities (7th House Jupiter opposite a 1st House Venus in Detriment) may support that.

But yeah—another aspect of it might be the 8th House. 3rd decanate of Libra in the 8th shows a strong magnetic attraction.

But you got to be careful with those magnetic attractions, because hypnotizing people under "spells" often leaves feeling of bitterness once they snap out of it to realize they were led against their consent. I'm not saying you "Cardi B'ing" these chicks or anything, but sometimes emotional spells can be just as powerful as Cosby ones. :lol:

Joe Zaza

Lmaooo how ironic you make the cardi reference it just so happens she’s a libra too lol it’s crazy you say that but I notice that every time I attract these females it’s after they hear me talking like I can be at a party talking to somebody and after I’ll have that same female stare at me for the entire time lol at first I was like I wonder why she staring then later that same female will come and talk to me. At first I didn’t know what it was and the only thing I could make of it is that these females that do this are usually Libra Suns. So for now on when I see a female stare at me after I talk ima just assume she’s a libra sun, that will help so I don’t feel uncomfortable lol
O_O ... wow man, I can't even imagine. You better watch out, cause women can be just as creepy as men, dude. Especially Libras. Mess around with the wrong one and you can end up in JAIL. If there's any sign that knows how to use the law against you, it's Libra. And they'll do it on whim cause they stopped liking you. So stay focused! lol…

Meme-Cardi-Drug.png

Hkk

Account Closed
I Notice if I’m out somewhere I get a lot of strange stares I could be dressed completely normal, and ppl will look at me weird it’s not like I’m socially awkward Or anything lol so I wanted to know What Signs Will I Attract? and what signs will I push away? Am I still an aqua rising even though it’s 1 min from being Pisces? Yes the time is correct lol

https://www.flickr.com/photos/144831883@N06/48359647096/in/dateposted-public/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/144831883@N06/43289273644/in/dateposted-public/
Do you get it off libra sun or any libra eg rising moon ?

Hkk

Account Closed
I feel like it’s strictly the libra suns usually 3rd decan or close to it I’m not too fond of libra moons lol but yeah I feel like it’s strictly libra sun females or at least the ones that are drawn to me..

They turn nuts on you?

Hkk

Account Closed
Honestly bruh I used to think it was me but I’m not kind of person that believes in coincidences especially when they keep happening. I’ve looked at their chart and I couldn’t see any other connection besides the libra sun all these libra sun females had different placements. I feel like if it was other signs then I could say ok maybe it’s just me but I honestly believe 3rd decan Libras are drawn to me. Sorry if I sound cocky that’s not my intention.

You know your situation better than me so no you don’t sound cocky!
By the way I’m not a bruh as you so put it! I’m a sister lol a girl!

I don’t know why ppl are either not sure or think I’m make. Maybe my online persona isn’t girly enough however that can be🤔🤔

Hkk

Account Closed
Lol ohh I’m so sorry bout that it’s not you I usually assume the person I’m talking to is a guy unless they say otherwise or have a girl name it’s the way I work lol but have you experience things like this? Where certain signs come to you?

I’m attracted to Aries and they are attracted to me. But it’s a kind of a crazy one! A fiery combination that ends in Hate lol I don’t know why I’m laughing as at the time it’s not funny! Most of my friends have been Aries looking back over the years. However I wouldn’t say that this is the only sign but mostly it has been and unforgettable!

Hkk

Account Closed
I don’t know why u attract libras. Looked at the chart. Only thing I can say is Venus in your sun Aries! Venus rules libra!

Hkk

Account Closed
That’s what I’m saying lol that’s why I been curious to ask if somebody could tell me why I guess venus in Aries and Libras are opposite signs so they draw each other lol that or my 8th house

Must be that! Yes Aries do draw libras out lol

PlutoLibScoAsc

Wow thanks so much man, one more question could me attracting Libras also be cause I have libra in my 8th house and Jupiter in my 7th? Don’t houses have 2 signs in them my chart says Jupiter is in the 7th I notice the Libras i attract are in the 3rd decan.

I somewhat notice the same pattern with my 8th house Taurus too and I am suspecting the same thing as you. My 8th house Taurus is empty but those that have had a strong tie with me seems to always have some Taurus in their personal planets for my example like my most significant ex has it in his moon Taurus (emotionally dragged for 12 years), my best friend of 15 years has moon in Taurus and my husband has Taurus stellium, my new best friend have sun in Taurus... They are the type that go far with me.